Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 6988
-
10-24-24 15:37 #5803Senior Member

Posts: 2110Tosca
Just turned pro? She's been on OF for 7 years!
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 15:02 #5802Banned Member

Posts: 495Welp. My UTR went Pro
It was fun while it lasted.
I've been banging this bird for 9+months:
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-8364aa318b43
She's a Top Tier Smokeshow. Couple that with the fact she can fuck and suck like a porn star and you have the complete package.
On Tuesday afternoon, after we fucked each others brains out, she tells me she has ads up on Tryst (here's the link):
https://tryst.link/escort/daria
I ask her how it's been, given her insane asking price. She says it's been okay. Lots of old Asian men contact her but she's only met one so far. She tells me they didn't even have sex! The guy just wanted arm candy to a work function. I don't understand that one bit.
But anyway. We've probably fucked 50 times and, in total, maaaaaybe I've spent what she's asking for per hour on tryst. The first time we met up I threw her 500. So do the math. There have been a lot of freebies. Maybe because we both demolish each other for a bit then move on.
I guess it's time to find another; it's no fun having a pro as your UTR.
I'll throw up some pictures of her.
Have at it, but know. I've been in every hole she has. Many Many times.
-
10-22-24 00:14 #5801Regular Member

Posts: 9Seeking Straight Tagteam Partner
As the title states, I have a couple freaky girls who are sexy and are interested in meeting with more than one SD at a time. Frankly, I'd be willing to pay just because I think it sounds hot! LOL.
Reply or send message if you are interested in applying for the role.
This is not a scam! I promise. See my previous posts for verification.
-
10-20-24 15:06 #5800Senior Member

Posts: 548There are a lot of sketchy things I've heard second-hand about SecretBenefits and their other sites (sugardaddy.com, . Co. Uk and. Ca). I've heard that they automatically message guys from real accounts (which burns up guys credits) and just everything from reading message to viewing private photos costs credits. Some guys seem to have luck with it, but stick with the verified accounts. Though if they're doing stuff like sending fake messages, who knows if the verified accounts are really real.
Originally Posted by Echoniner
[View Original Post]
Not sure about the girls on SD can't see messages from guys on SB, but it could be that they just share the same SecretBenefits database of members with the Sugardaddy sites. Heck if you look at the "verified videos" (the one thing I wish other sites copied) they say the same "let me be your secret".
I don't have the link right now, but google SecretBenefits on reddit and you'll probably see a few more stories.
-
10-16-24 10:46 #5799Senior Member

Posts: 576I checked out her profile and she reaches out, we chat a little and she seems okay.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
She invites me over to her place which is no where near where the other guy saw her (like I mentioned) for a massage and fun.
I get there and we chat for a little bit, I notice she has a knife in her yoga pants pocket and mentioned that to her.
She played it off as a precaution and we move to the bedroom.
Everything goes well.
We talk again for a bit about 2 weeks later she really wants to meet and we're chatting again.
As we start heading to the bedroom she asks for the money and goes to the bathroom. (My own fault for letting my guard down).
She locks herself in the bathroom and text s that she's not feeling well. We go back and forth and she says she's having a seizures and her friend is coming then her friend is waiting outside.
A seizure and she's texting.
The thing is she left me alone in her apartment with all kinds of personal info lying all over the place.
Someone else could have done a lot of damage.
I reported her to the site for what that was worth.
And there were several cut up gift cards on the floor by the time a left, no idea how that happened though.
-
10-15-24 22:50 #5798Regular Member

Posts: 9Cindy in Greenfield, MA
Can anyone vouch for this girl? She used to be on SA. Got off of the site a while back. Keeps hitting me up. Has anyone seen her before? Worthwhile visit? Etc.
-
10-15-24 17:36 #5797Regular Member

Posts: 9Mitzi and Michelle
Mitzi. She is real. Met up with her in the middle of the night (no joke). She was one of the freakiest, most well-trained (if ya know what I mean) girls that I have ever met. We had a great time, and I fully believe that she had a great time too, but then she only replied sporadically after that. She does have an OnlyFans, for what its worth. But it doesn't have much content. I have basically given up on her although I do send an occasional message and she usually replies but then vanishes after I ask her what she is up to. Oh well. This one had potential.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
Don't waste your time with Michelle. She actually looks really close to her pics but she is really unreliable and I agree just wants you to come in and buy dances from her. She also smells bad -- like sweat and salad dressing -- which is an instant no-go for me. I like salad but am more of a ranch guy myself.
-
10-15-24 15:13 #5796Senior Member

Posts: 1042Yeah, SA has become a BIG waste of time these days.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 22:18 #5795Senior Member

Posts: 702And update in failure
This has to be the worst run on SA I have encountered. All of the girls below turned out to be total BS timewasters or ghosted on the day of date. All of them agreed to a range of 2-300 and acted DTF.
Mitzi started texting but when time to set a date goes dark.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-1092f68782d7
Thick and tatted was totally down but again on day of date, goes radio silent. Was kinda weird on text too.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-11ba23cf239a
Michelle. Stripper at various clubs. I did not pay her, but no play whatsoever, zero vibe, painful to talk to. Timewaster just wanting free dinners and trying to get you to come see her at the club.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-f58f7b9db271
Kat. Vibe was awesome, texted and sexted a ton. Agreed to 300, was going to drive to me. Day of, crickets. Gave her the "hey sorry it didn't work out, text me if you want to try again. " and nothing.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-11ed0d105c79
Tam. Talked lots and lots and lots. Won't share number yet. Set up a date. Then nothing.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-b2c70c8ab32c
Mel. I am convinced this one is a pro. Texts sporeadically, talks like a pro. Ask her what nights are good. She texts me the next day at 9 AM "I am free right now. " Asked her if she would be free later the next day. Nothing. Pretty odd on text too. Sounded like she was burned out.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-00942fad6342
Brooklyn. This one was kind of a dickhead to deal with. We would talk, then she would not respond. Then she would and then she wouldn't and I finally just said to her "look quit jerking me around if you're not interested then it's cool, we can move on. " she then gives me song about working all the time and I'm like, "bish I work too! How the fuck you going to get paid?" then she mellowed out and we started texting but again, she stops replying and I'm done. Someone mentioned to me that she wants 600 ppm so the juice just ain't worth the squeeze.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-4e0eed6b29f7
Elizabeht. Okay this one is on me. She's lovely and very nice. Agreed to 300 but she lives far and wanted to get a hotel room half way for our first date. That's a reasonable request. Then she sent me a revealing photo of her figure and I just wasn't into her at all. She has a pretty face, but everything is heavy filter, but her figure. Look you guys who know me know that I am a fucking degenerate who has fucked a whole myriad of pussy 9 out of 10 of your would run away screaming from, but I was just like. No. I'm not getting a hotel room and handing over 300 for this. I deserve better. So I told her that I had to back out because I wasn having some personal troubles, which wasn't exactly a lie.
But look, of all the girls I talked to this past month, Elizabeth is the only one I can say with any confidence is for real and DTF. She just wasn't checking the boxes for me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-4940512e997d
There is one more but I blocked her. Handle is Les and she is 25 yo Latina out of Waterbury. Another talker and timewaster. She botched our first date and I cut her off but then we gave it another try and a lot of timewasting and eventually nothing.
-
10-11-24 15:41 #5794Banned Member

Posts: 495Home Depot
I think I saw this chick at Home Depot a few weeks ago. The face looks was identical. She looked fat to me; is that true?
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 14:55 #5793Senior Member

Posts: 1042Insane!
Originally Posted by ManBj123
[View Original Post]
There's no paid pussy that's worth this trouble.
-
10-11-24 12:34 #5792Senior Member

Posts: 2110Kayla
You still haven't told us what the bad experience was. I suppose her behavior might depend on whether she took her medications that day. It seems to me that the OP got lucky. We still don't know what triggered her. But the authorities gave him the benefit of doubt due to her rap sheet. If I was in a similar situation, I would almost take my chances and try to diffuse the situation than call 911.
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 12:16 #5791Senior Member

Posts: 576I met her last December and had 1 good experience followed by a bad experience.
Originally Posted by ManBj123
[View Original Post]
I met her at an apartment on Liberty St both times so nowhere near where you saw her. Close to downtown.
I should have posted about it when it happened and it's my fault for not doing so because it might have stopped some people from having to go through what you did.
-
10-11-24 11:54 #5790Senior Member

Posts: 32Kayla
Wow. Thanks for sharing. I was considering seeing her as I kinda like the punk rock type chicks. That being said I chatted with her very briefly months ago and her messaging alone was absolutely wild. Definitely will stay away now. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by ManBj123
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 11:34 #5789Senior Member

Posts: 480Bro you are brave!
Originally Posted by ManBj123
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




