Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5817

    Info

    Has anyone seen her? I am planning to see her this week, wants 3 to meet at a hotel, has 1 red flag, can pm for details.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-ee161b3be847

  2. #5816
    Quote Originally Posted by AdeCarlo  [View Original Post]
    Haven't renewed my subscription to seeking.

    Trying to connect with the well reviewed mystical gold.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-e9713d264902

    Thanks brothers! A DM would be fine too.
    Well reviewed? Yeah if you like butterfaces with bad breath.

    But again, if you can't afford the $70 membership what makes you think you're going to swoon any of these girls by suddenly having their number? If anything they'll be creeped out.

  3. #5815

    Anyone willing to help a brother out??

    Haven't renewed my subscription to seeking.

    Trying to connect with the well reviewed mystical gold.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-e9713d264902

    Thanks brothers! A DM would be fine too.

  4. #5814

    I've not seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Has anyone seen her and have a report to give? Looks somewhat interesting to me. She's got a girl-next-door feel to her based on the pics.

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...3607.htm?cat=1
    https://tryst.link/escort/margot_blonde

    TIA.
    But her advertised rate is a little more than my ceiling and her deposit requirement is a red flag for me. Have you texted / spoken with her?

  5. #5813

    I actually know her IRL

    She's sweet, attentive, and loves going hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Has anyone seen her and have a report to give? Looks somewhat interesting to me. She's got a girl-next-door feel to her based on the pics.

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...3607.htm?cat=1
    https://tryst.link/escort/margot_blonde

    TIA.

  6. #5812

    Margot in Hartford

    Any intel on this one? Has anyone seen her and have a report to give? Looks somewhat interesting to me. She's got a girl-next-door feel to her based on the pics.

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...3607.htm?cat=1
    https://tryst.link/escort/margot_blonde

    TIA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Margot 1.jpg‎   Margot 2.jpg‎  

  7. #5811
    Quote Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy  [View Original Post]
    I did once. Wouldn't repeat. Not a bad experience just pretty forgettable and not worth spoiling for.
    She messaged me on Sugar Daddy and like a lot of the girls on these sites ghosted me after I replied. Mind you I said nothing in appropriate.

    These sugar sites are really to much work, Escorts are not.

  8. #5810
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    I did once. Wouldn't repeat. Not a bad experience just pretty forgettable and not worth spoiling for.

  9. #5809

    Has anyone met her?


  10. #5808

    UTR Under The Radar

    Quote Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the silly question but what does UTR mean in terms of this part of the site? I thought it meant someone you had met offline or at least from somewhere besides a sugar site? Because if they are active on seeking doesn't that mean they are on everyone's radar?
    UTR should be added to the Abbreviations list which is above on the blue menu bar, under the red menu bar, makes good reading.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...=Abbreviations

  11. #5807
    Sorry for the silly question but what does UTR mean in terms of this part of the site? I thought it meant someone you had met offline or at least from somewhere besides a sugar site? Because if they are active on seeking doesn't that mean they are on everyone's radar?

  12. #5806
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    ..... she can fuck and suck like a porn star......
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Just turned pro? She's been on OF for 7 years!
    Probably why she sucks and fucks like a porn star LOL.

    Still a great piece though, I would def hit that!

  13. #5805

    Of

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Just turned pro? She's been on OF for 7 years!
    I'm not an OF guy. But thanks.

  14. #5804

    Hat's off

    I don't know if perfection exists, but damn, that face and body are perfect to me. And all holes! Green with envy. I couldn't imaging giving her up even if she's gone pro. Can you really do better? I had a UTR in Pgn 2 times now and I have no limits when I visit, but as hot as she is, she's not as hot as your gal. My hat is off to you, sir. I would, but not at those rates. Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    It was fun while it lasted.

    I've been banging this bird for 9+months:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-8364aa318b43

    She's a Top Tier Smokeshow. Couple that with the fact she can fuck and suck like a porn star and you have the complete package.

    On Tuesday afternoon, after we fucked each others brains out, she tells me she has ads up on Tryst (here's the link):

    https://tryst.link/escort/daria

    I ask her how it's been, given her insane asking price. She says it's been okay. Lots of old Asian men contact her but she's only met one so far. She tells me they didn't even have sex! The guy just wanted arm candy to a work function. I don't understand that one bit.

    But anyway. We've probably fucked 50 times and, in total, maaaaaybe I've spent what she's asking for per hour on tryst. The first time we met up I threw her 500. So do the math. There have been a lot of freebies. Maybe because we both demolish each other for a bit then move on..

  15. #5803

    Tosca

    Just turned pro? She's been on OF for 7 years!

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    It was fun while it lasted.

    I've been banging this bird for 9+months:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-8364aa318b43

    She's a Top Tier Smokeshow. Couple that with the fact she can fuck and suck like a porn star and you have the complete package.

    On Tuesday afternoon, after we fucked each others brains out, she tells me she has ads up on Tryst (here's the link):

    https://tryst.link/escort/daria

    I ask her how it's been, given her insane asking price. She says it's been okay. Lots of old Asian men contact her but she's only met one so far. She tells me they didn't even have sex! The guy just wanted arm candy to a work function. I don't understand that one bit.

    But anyway. We've probably fucked 50 times and, in total, maaaaaybe I've spent what she's asking for per hour on tryst. The first time we met up I threw her 500. So do the math. There have been a lot of freebies. Maybe because we both demolish each other for a bit then move on.

    I guess it's time to find another; it's no fun having a pro as your UTR.

    I'll throw up some pictures of her.

    Have at it, but know. I've been in every hole she has. Many Many times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape