The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 152 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 2267
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1307

    Same here w / yanni

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested to know also, when I first met yanni the handler mention they had other girls but they never let me see them saying that they weren't good. I tried to call or text the last number I had for yanni but they stopped answering.
    I have inquired a couple of times and no answer.

  2. #1306
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinFlute03  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if where Yanni used to be out of is still in service? Open to private messages.
    I'm interested to know also, when I first met yanni the handler mention they had other girls but they never let me see them saying that they weren't good. I tried to call or text the last number I had for yanni but they stopped answering.

  3. #1305

    Morrisville

    Anyone know if where Yanni used to be out of is still in service? Open to private messages.

  4. #1304

    Sweatgirls Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas247  [View Original Post]
    So far they have had 3 different locations, the most recent of which I was not a fan.

    Upon my last inquiry they didn't have any girls in Raleigh rn, but might have someone back on schedule by Saturday.
    That's good to know. I've been wanting lately to visit again. I like the agency but have only seen one of the women when they were in and Raleigh. I didn't realize they changed locations as frequently.

  5. #1303
    Quote Originally Posted by ForceOfNature  [View Original Post]
    So are they located in southeast Raleigh now? The last time I saw someone from that agency was back in August, and then it was located in north Raleigh.
    So far they have had 3 different locations, the most recent of which I was not a fan.

    Upon my last inquiry they didn't have any girls in Raleigh rn, but might have someone back on schedule by Saturday.

  6. #1302

    Sweatgirls Location

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen them after vacation? Is it safe?

    I made an appointment for this morning and there was a lot of police presence on idlewood and the street of the house.

    I had to cancel (not taking that chance).

    The house is located in south east Raleigh.

    Pm me if you have seen them recently.
    So are they located in southeast Raleigh now? The last time I saw someone from that agency was back in August, and then it was located in north Raleigh.

  7. #1301

    Pink Butterfly

    I see a few of their ads on rub rankings. Anyone try them?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...481-49524.html

  8. #1300

    Ramsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Reddington1  [View Original Post]
    Jesus! Glad I went when I did. There was at least 3 ladies there that were visible. May have been another.
    Always the women get arrested, not the pimps.

    [Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

    Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

    Thanks!

  9. #1299

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by IBuyIt2  [View Original Post]
    According to the Wake County arrests website, two women at the Ramsey Ct address were busted. The time listed was 15:20, which I think translates into 3:20 in the afternoon. Looks like you missed the fireworks by a few hours. Again, everyone be safe, LEO might be up on these places, don't want your car or plate number on their radar.
    Jesus! Glad I went when I did. There was at least 3 ladies there that were visible. May have been another.

  10. #1298

    You lucked out

    Quote Originally Posted by Reddington1  [View Original Post]
    Was there at 11 am today.. No problem.

    Business as usual.
    According to the Wake County arrests website, two women at the Ramsey Ct address were busted. The time listed was 15:20, which I think translates into 3:20 in the afternoon. Looks like you missed the fireworks by a few hours. Again, everyone be safe, LEO might be up on these places, don't want your car or plate number on their radar.

  11. #1297

  12. #1296
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddington1  [View Original Post]
    Sue works out of non Asian spa off Creedmoor. Very safe location. Been there but not seen her.
    What's the menu like there? And how much?

  13. #1295
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    After the news story(WRAL) and recent arrest, this was inevitable.
    https://www.wral.com/story/warrant-v...eigh/21550509/

  14. #1294
    Quote Originally Posted by IBuyIt2  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, it looks like the Ramsey Street location has been compromised. Check the website for 10/30/2024. It might not have been a good idea to post the address in the ad.
    After the news story(WRAL) and recent arrest, this was inevitable.

  15. #1293

    Compromised??

    Quote Originally Posted by IBuyIt2  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, it looks like the Ramsey Street location has been compromised. Check the website for 10/30/2024. It might not have been a good idea to post the address in the ad.
    Was there at 11 am today.. No problem.

    Business as usual.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape