Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 189 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 239 289 689 1189 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 27820
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25000

    Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan3  [View Original Post]
    Someone simply asked her and she wrote an alert of this guy. This girl has has so many loads dumped in her and now she is slamming someone just for asking.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...yikes.2932003/
    I use to fill up that tight pussy all the time when she first started her pussy was so nice and tight! All good things cum to a end LOL.

  2. #24999

    Do not approach DakotaRaining

    Someone simply asked her and she wrote an alert of this guy. This girl has has so many loads dumped in her and now she is slamming someone just for asking.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...yikes.2932003/

  3. #24998
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Never mind. Now it 300 qv. She can go back to Washington for you tech bros simp.
    No way she's BBFS for 300. But for standard 300 qv is a joke! I'm telling why'all a decriminalized deregulated market will kill the gps. Not happing anytime soon though. Shim her four times and hop delta to Europe. I spent a few days in Salamanca (college town since 1300 LOL). Wow!

  4. #24997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...elyyyy.539097/#about.

    I want to try this tiny cutie, anyone got intel? I think rate is like 200 qv. Ngl, I'm thinking with my dick rn.
    Never mind. Now it 300 qv. She can go back to Washington for you tech bros simp.

  5. #24996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156

    She belongs here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...elyyyy.539097/#about.

    I want to try this tiny cutie, anyone got intel? I think rate is like 200 qv. Ngl, I'm thinking with my dick rn.

  6. #24995
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    She's been mentioned here before.
    Thanks, I ran some searches but didn't see her.

  7. #24994
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? She looks like she would fit the bill.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...ekend.2931920/
    She's been mentioned here before.

  8. #24993

    Info

    Anyone have info on this one? She looks like she would fit the bill.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...ekend.2931920/

  9. #24992
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan3  [View Original Post]
    What was the total damage for the session?
    If she likes you then no up charge over what is posted on her ad. I brought an extra $ and there were condoms on the bed but we just went straight to fucking without the $ or condoms.

  10. #24991

    Anyone tried with this one before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...m/715135815881

    Deposit is always sketchy but she's got a long post history. Googling her images didn't come back with anything.

  11. #24990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    Might have been her sometimes-duo partner Mistresspinkyy. A reviewer on the other board asserted that they share an Airbnb, and said that he could hear Xena getting fucked while the reviewer tried to fuck Mistresspinkyy.

    Kinda reminds me of the incall that Lunaloverlips had in the University District. At the time, I was a bit nervous because I walked past (and greeted) other folks on my way to her room.
    A while back I met up with a provider outside her hotel while she smoke, at the last minute she tells me she sharing a room with another provider and that her roommate was currently using the room with her date, she tells me if I'm comfortable with joining them in her two bed room, fuck it, I'm here already, luckily it was a qv, awkward at first but I managed to get hard BBFS cum on ass. I got almost 5 yrs doing this hobby I want to say 'been there done that'. Portland only gets weirder.

  12. #24989

    Angelas on TNA is also Emerald Love on BP

    This one I was inquiring about is using a different name on BP. I still don't know if she's legit, but she was willing to do bb Greek with an upcharge over text.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...t/482840728716

  13. #24988

    Xena

    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/xena.644824/#xfmgMedia.

    Just got back from seeing Xena. Good visit. She is staying at an Airbnb in South Seattle. Seems to be staying with someone, likely her dude; when I walked up the stairs I noticed the main bathroom door was closed. I asked to use the bathroom and she led me to the master bathroom in the room we played in. When I was leaving, the first bathroom door was open.

    So-Crates.
    Might have been her sometimes-duo partner Mistresspinkyy. A reviewer on the other board asserted that they share an Airbnb, and said that he could hear Xena getting fucked while the reviewer tried to fuck Mistresspinkyy.

    Kinda reminds me of the incall that Lunaloverlips had in the University District. At the time, I was a bit nervous because I walked past (and greeted) other folks on my way to her room.

  14. #24987

    Extra damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    I had a great intense fuck session with her. Hard pounding BBBJ BBFS.

    I sprayed her face at the end.

    She is really thin but likes a hard fucking.
    What was the total damage for the session?

  15. #24986
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Bummer, that's Penelope Lovees.
    I'll wager no one would've guessed her real name is Lacosta LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape