Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 888 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 600 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11823

    Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Roger on her interest in anal, w a good ass spank, -and grt BBBJ and even rimming if she's in the mood. As for bbcip, considering the number and variety of previous dicks, I'd recommend raincoat. LOL!
    Can anyone tell me what's the deal with this one? Two times now I've set up an appt with her and when it's time to head out I call to get an address and she ghosts me and then won't respond to messages for days. Usually, the more mature providers don't play this childish shit.

  2. #11822

    Here you go.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuccaMac  [View Original Post]
    Can you share her contact info? Thanks.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/178784903

  3. #11821
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    I met a 22 yr old recently and I didn't get her name because she had her mouth full. She advertise on list C and her post says seduce my mind and you can have my body. She's not cheap but a real hot spinner. Answers quick and was on time. She comes to you or she gets hotel room.
    Can you share her contact info? Thanks.

  4. #11820

    22 yo

    I met a 22 yr old recently and I didn't get her name because she had her mouth full. She advertise on list C and her post says seduce my mind and you can have my body. She's not cheap but a real hot spinner. Answers quick and was on time. She comes to you or she gets hotel room.

  5. #11819
    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has any if on her thinking about seeing her but just want to know if anyone has any experiences with her. That's in advance High.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/889924133135
    Just sent a few texts back and forth. QV was a c-note and anything extra was fiddy more. She sent a photo and she looks older in the text I got. That's all I know.

  6. #11818

    Bella from Columbia

    Just wondering if anyone has any if on her thinking about seeing her but just want to know if anyone has any experiences with her. That's in advance High.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/889924133135

  7. #11817

    Sophie Night

    Quote Originally Posted by Tlindon65  [View Original Post]
    Sophie Night (tryst) visit this Friday was to be expected, she has been a reliable ATF for myself over the years. She brought a friend to play, by my request. Both are mid 20's looking, great skin, slender, fit, both have huge butts for their smaller figures with firm tits. We all laughed a lot because conversations are always good with Sophie, her friend was cool. Skilled, safe, sexy, I cannot file a complaint, damage was minimal considering all the time and pleasure. Friend was hott younger brunette, tall, shapely, and very cute face. Sophie has always had nice friends if you know to ask. Sophie is limited with time as she is nearing the final time of degree, hard to catch but worth it EVERYTIME, cannot remember the friends name but was told there are more. A Light at the end of the tunnel. Attaching pic of Sophie, 5'3, 115 lbs more toned but still soft, She has gone thru a great transformation. Her friend was 125 lbs? 5'5 at least, both very femine features cute faces, nice teeth, I've seen many busted providers I won't care to mention but it is good to see some girls stay on the wagon and do good for themselves. Stay safe.
    If you don't mind, what was the damage for Sophie and her friend? Found her profile on tryst and she is beautiful for sure.

    https://tryst.link/escort/secretlover

  8. #11816

    Duncan Area

    Sophie Night (tryst) visit this Friday was to be expected, she has been a reliable ATF for myself over the years. She brought a friend to play, by my request. Both are mid 20's looking, great skin, slender, fit, both have huge butts for their smaller figures with firm tits. We all laughed a lot because conversations are always good with Sophie, her friend was cool. Skilled, safe, sexy, I cannot file a complaint, damage was minimal considering all the time and pleasure. Friend was hott younger brunette, tall, shapely, and very cute face. Sophie has always had nice friends if you know to ask. Sophie is limited with time as she is nearing the final time of degree, hard to catch but worth it EVERYTIME, cannot remember the friends name but was told there are more. A Light at the end of the tunnel. Attaching pic of Sophie, 5'3, 115 lbs more toned but still soft, She has gone thru a great transformation. Her friend was 125 lbs? 5'5 at least, both very femine features cute faces, nice teeth, I've seen many busted providers I won't care to mention but it is good to see some girls stay on the wagon and do good for themselves. Stay safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D9E27CE0-8DC9-4157-91AC-BB580E704A43.jpg‎  

  9. #11815

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    Agreed on Bree she was super cool.

    I saw her on her last working visit here. She was moving back to TN and going to school.
    Quite possibly, my all time favorite provider. Last time I saw her she also told me she was going to go back to college in Tenn. , but she MIGHT come visit every so often. I really wish the best for her.

  10. #11814

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by NastyNate31  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers,

    Just wondering if this was the same Bailey that has been reviewed a few times in the forum over the years. I have read a a few reviews and one mentions tatted up punk rock girl, so imagine this is her. One review talks about demons though, so wanted to see if anyone has any recent reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/635687496609

    Appreciate any recent visit or recommendations in the Simpsonville or FI area.

    Nasty.
    Yes. Same girl. She is a pretty good visit. There are demon signs when I saw her Monday night. Take that for what it's worth.

  11. #11813

    Anyone?

    I'm also wondering about Bailey from Simpsonville:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/557704545114

    As well as these others:

    Savanna.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/774427127743

    Bella:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/537536215727

    Bailey does seem legit (based on that one review if it was actually for her). The other two less so.

  12. #11812

    Bailey Simpsonville

    Fellow Mongers,

    Just wondering if this was the same Bailey that has been reviewed a few times in the forum over the years. I have read a a few reviews and one mentions tatted up punk rock girl, so imagine this is her. One review talks about demons though, so wanted to see if anyone has any recent reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/635687496609

    Appreciate any recent visit or recommendations in the Simpsonville or FI area.

    Nasty.

  13. #11811
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    Bree was so cool and I saw her during December of 2017 if memory serves before she headed back home for the holidays. I remember her mentioning she was thinking about buying a home in the area. I was not able to catch her the last time she posted while here.
    Agreed on Bree she was super cool.

    I saw her on her last working visit here. She was moving back to TN and going to school.

  14. #11810

    Free in Travlers Rest

    Any of you seen or more with the post on stg about free in TR? My friend has live satellite imagery and there is a camper behind the house. Also it's a long driveway off a dead end road. To me that a little concerning, a LEO set up or someone going to rob you.

  15. #11809

    Scorpio Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    That's the same pics I see on her tryst page.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alinemota1234

    Again looks better than what we currently have available for "talent" in the upstate. Gone are the beauties of Ella, Jenn, Scorpio Bree.

    What we have now are BBWs or so ugly that A paper bag doesn't work. And neither of those are worth spending my hard earned money on.

    Living where I do. I'm thinking it might be time to play in Atlanta. It's about the same drive as going to Greenville.
    Bree was so cool and I saw her during December of 2017 if memory serves before she headed back home for the holidays. I remember her mentioning she was thinking about buying a home in the area. I was not able to catch her the last time she posted while here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape