Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 13305
-
11-05-24 14:26 #11805Senior Member

Posts: 100Aline Mota
So much discussion on whether or not she's your cuppa tea and all for naught.
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
Aline is as mystical as a unicorn. She only passes thru once or twice a year never changes her rates and always, always delivers on absolutely everything advertised. Always answers texts, always sends sexy photos before and after. Always flirty, always reminding us of why we need to seize the moment.
She's way hotter in person, has a perfect supermodel body, has the sexiest girlfriend voice and performs better than most porn stars I've dreamt of. I usually end up having to stop her short after multiple pops as she's insatiable, but that's what is expected for that price point. She leaves you wanting yet exhausted and looking forward to her return.
Thanks to everyone sitting on the fence for saving your dollars and not seeing her, because that means more repeat spontaneous visits for me. And yes, I've seen her many many times, and never once regretted the consideration fee. .
Johnny.
-
11-05-24 14:08 #11804Senior Member

Posts: 504Sassy
Roger on her interest in anal, w a good ass spank, -and grt BBBJ and even rimming if she's in the mood. As for bbcip, considering the number and variety of previous dicks, I'd recommend raincoat. LOL!
Originally Posted by HighRolling100
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 07:57 #11803Senior Member

Posts: 155I whole heartedly agree I wouldn't spend 500 on her. . My observation is she is better looking than what's around in Greenville. I'm not fond the sow terminology but that suits 85% if what posts on STG in Greenville. The rest make this woman look like a beauty queen.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
But again I wouldn't pay 500 to see her.
-
11-05-24 01:41 #11802Senior Member

Posts: 147Sassy
Does she still prefer to BBFS CIP you. Last time I seen here a year or so ago she always went for BBFS CIP, unless you ask for a condom. Also loved bare anal as well and gave a amazing BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
Last edited by HighRolling100; 11-05-24 at 01:42. Reason: Spelling
-
11-04-24 22:17 #11801Banned Member

Posts: 1377Doesn't look close to anyone I would want to spend 500 per hour on and not cute at all in the face which is what I guess mafe Gemini think possible dude. She does have a strong man jaw I must admit. When spending that kind of cheese I'm used to seeing a beautiful face and a sexy fit body but that's in the Charlotte area and they may have a different benchmark for beauty in Greenville. Don't even get me started on Columbia. Many guys there are happy to pay for fat and ugly women then provide a glorious play by play review that would have you puking within 5 minutes of reading it imagining someone stuffing the sows but as always to each their own. Of course. One man's ugly sow is another man's treasure and vice versa.
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 18:36 #11800Regular Member

Posts: 8I appreciate both of your responses. In summary, sounds like she's safe and is the one in the pictures. But an encounter with her may or may not be up to par. Rolling the dice a bit.
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 12:07 #11799Senior Member

Posts: 155The last review I remember reading was from a year or so ago and it was not a good review like she started her period during the guys dream and he was rather out off by the whole date.
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 12:00 #11798Senior Member

Posts: 155That's the same pics I see on her tryst page.
Originally Posted by Ebinsc
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/alinemota1234
Again looks better than what we currently have available for "talent" in the upstate. Gone are the beauties of Ella, Jenn, Scorpio Bree.
What we have now are BBWs or so ugly that A paper bag doesn't work. And neither of those are worth spending my hard earned money on.
Living where I do. I'm thinking it might be time to play in Atlanta. It's about the same drive as going to Greenville.
-
11-04-24 09:40 #11797Senior Member

Posts: 504Ugly?
Gosh, I was just basing my opinion on the photo Gemini10 posted way below. Am Not manner of C so I didn't get to see your gal, yet.
Originally Posted by Ebinsc
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 06:34 #11796Senior Member

Posts: 180I'll wager she may be laying low for a minute. One of the genius mongers on here thought it would be fun getting a car date in broad daylight with her on Main Street downtown and she got caught by some employees of a busy restaurant she used to be an employee of. Not the smartest choice on either parties behalf.
Originally Posted by JordanPG
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 19:26 #11795Senior Member

Posts: 122Here's a link
But I'm pretty sure it's not the one you are looking for. https://x.com/alinemota2026.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
Much thanks to Murphy69 for the good laugh also.
-
11-03-24 15:28 #11794Regular Member

Posts: 8Niki Heat
Is there any information on Niki Heat from you locals? I'm visiting this week. I've followed her social media for awhile but I haven't found any reports or actual reviews of her services. Of course, someone could just be claiming to be her and using her social media links for this ad. Would love to find out that she is as advertised and some information to verify what an encounter with her will be like. Much thanks.
https://tryst.link/escort/nikiheat
-
11-03-24 13:39 #11793Senior Member

Posts: 504Big nose
I side w SeamzB, she's better looking than very many posting here. Her Big nose would feel good bumping against your belly when FF-ing. And big lips are made for BBBJ and ball work. Is there a link to her?
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 10:01 #11792Senior Member

Posts: 155She isn't ugly.
Originally Posted by Gemini10
[View Original Post]
Does she have a big nose. Yea.
She is by far prettier than alot of the providers on here people rave about.
Is she attractive. She is average but her rates for being average are way above average so I wouldn't see her for that.
-
11-03-24 06:25 #11791Banned Member

Posts: 1512Lmaooo real talk bro.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





