Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 8267
-
11-11-24 13:34 #7112Senior Member

Posts: 423 things
1. Finally visited Monse and she took really good care of me. Damage was 300 (her) + 70 (15 minute VIP room rental). Thank you to everyone who recommended her! A lot of the other dancers made big promises but I figured I'd stick with a sure thing instead.
2. A different dancer said they expected alcohol sales to begin there in January. I imagine extras will die down around then?
3. After the deed was done, I looked up and saw a camera looking right at me in the VIP room. You don't think they care at all or look at the footage do you?
-
11-11-24 10:53 #7111Senior Member

Posts: 274I'm cheap
I typically budget 120-140 in the LDA. My go-to ladies are quite sufficient, or I can go home and do it myself. I might continue to partake in a dance here, and there, but I will not be looking to spend a bunch on a room.
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 10:24 #7110Senior Member

Posts: 119Room only
She told me in the room only and then asked how much I had to spend. Good luck, report back if you gave more success.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 10:06 #7109Senior Member

Posts: 274Victoria
I had some dances from Victoria recently. She gave a very nice clean dance. She let the girls out to play, and did tease a little. Nice grind.
Anyone ever get an HJ out of her? How much?
-
11-09-24 14:38 #7108Senior Member

Posts: 2335Don't through eggs at me but a stripper, in 97% of cases, could not run a successful club! They'd be doing it already. IMO!
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 14:35 #7107Senior Member

Posts: 2335Reports here in the escort thread, although some time ago, says her cooch is stinky and not in that good way. I don't have experience. Ironic given her name. Haha.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 14:27 #7106Senior Member

Posts: 274Excellent post
Excellent post Mr. Wanker. This reminds me that I need to continue to collect the phone numbers of all my favorite dancers.
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 12:39 #7105Senior Member

Posts: 75History lesson
Operational interference by the LCB forced clubs to abandon alcohol service decades ago. Local LE also impeded ITC "fun" then and for a long time after the LCB was disempowered. More recently, as local political focus has shift away from sex workers and away from clubs recently, independent Seattle clubs have become largely self-regulating. This was also accelerated by the Federales' closure of Talents West clubs for various RICO activities. Other WA locales have not followed: c. F. Spokane, Snohomish, Clark counties. DV clubs' policies, for example, are largely driven by their out-of-state corporate masters who seem to run their business like a national burger chain. DV took a harder turn away from local norms after Covid.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
I suspect reintroduction of alcohol sales has been driven by dropping attendance. This new revenue stream could halt (and eventually even reverse?) cover charge inflation. If LCB enforcement follows their prior patterns, however, ITC gratification opportunities may be truncated. Some talent has begun to move toward more OTC revenue, e. G. Lola at Sugars, and a famous and savvy pro at P's. This pattern may accelerate. Talents pursuing this strategy could use their club schedules to recruit new OTC customers after screening them in low extras transactions. This lower risk marketing strategy (than using online venues) would grow the "under the radar" provider segment.
Tangentially, I wonder why some high earner talent hasn't formed their own club (s). This would seem especially likely as they age out of their primes. Many of them individually are earning more than the club owners. Maybe that answers my question.
-
11-09-24 01:28 #7104Senior Member

Posts: 274Not fucked
Once the LCB gets involved in our brothel, the fun and games are over. Those NAZIs hate fun.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 17:18 #7103Senior Member

Posts: 118Alcohol Coming To Pandora's
I went to Pandora's last night. As I entered, a placard was posted on the door reading "notice of application for license for alcohol sales. " I didn't ask about it once inside.
Any thoughts?
-
11-08-24 14:25 #7102Banned Member

Posts: 72The VIP room is priced by 15-30-60 min by the club. The rest you negotiate with the dancer. I'd say usually for me its 250-300 all in. But you have to negotiate and don't pay till you get what's agreed upon.
Originally Posted by GameMaker007
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 22:56 #7101Senior Member

Posts: 139Link didn't work for me. Is this her IG?
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/charlie2th...xsdWNyYmVqZmlp
-
11-07-24 20:34 #7100Senior Member

Posts: 97Rates
How much for the booth vs VIP room?
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 18:54 #7099Senior Member

Posts: 984Monse
She swallowed everything I had today. Got me done in songs.
-
11-07-24 17:15 #7098Senior Member

Posts: 286She took care of me as well. Very passionate. Dfk BBBJ rcg doggie. Cim
Originally Posted by MikeFieldz
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






