LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 552 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 8271
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7101
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one last night but had already blown my load and cash as well. (I had just tittyfucked Mimi)

    Does anyone have info on Charlie?

    https://www.instagram.com/uprisendemon/

    Her tit's are massive and real.
    Link didn't work for me. Is this her IG?

    https://www.instagram.com/charlie2th...xsdWNyYmVqZmlp

  2. #7100

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    She swallowed everything I had today. Got me done in songs.
    How much for the booth vs VIP room?

  3. #7099

    Monse

    She swallowed everything I had today. Got me done in songs.

  4. #7098
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeFieldz  [View Original Post]
    Filled her up yesterday in standing doggy.

    That woman can fuck.
    She took care of me as well. Very passionate. Dfk BBBJ rcg doggie. Cim

  5. #7097

    Monse

    Filled her up yesterday in standing doggy.

    That woman can fuck.

  6. #7096

    Broken

    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about Zara at Kittens? She hit me up on SA and is trying to get me in the club. I hate strip clubs because it's a money pit. Is she worth getting some dine-in? BBFS? CIM? Any other acronyms. Any help is appreciated.

    So-Crates.
    There goes my fantasy of it just being me that she hit up Do lmk if anyone toftt!

  7. #7095

    I Say

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Once some of them cut you off, its hard to get back in their good graces.
    Fuck 'them. Lola got like that with me at Sugars and I've never paid her once for anything other than dances. She out of nowhere just got real standoffish and bitchy towards me for no apparent reason / only thing I can think of is that maybe she saw me get a dance with someone else.

    From there, I would just throw her a dollar when I saw her on stage and then walk out the door.

  8. #7094
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about Zara at Kittens? She hit me up on SA and is trying to get me in the club. I hate strip clubs because it's a money pit. Is she worth getting some dine-in? BBFS? CIM? Any other acronyms. Any help is appreciated.

    So-Crates.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...lable.2928530/

    Is this her?

  9. #7093

    Zara

    Anyone know anything about Zara at Kittens? She hit me up on SA and is trying to get me in the club. I hate strip clubs because it's a money pit. Is she worth getting some dine-in? BBFS? CIM? Any other acronyms. Any help is appreciated.

    So-Crates.

  10. #7092

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Lately she's been on the club's IG stories.
    Post the Pic of Morgan!

  11. #7091
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    GoodNews / Bad News

    Bad News is Seahawks blew it again.

    Good News is Monse is at Pandoras and I am going to take my frustration out in a VIP room.

    She always makes things better.

  12. #7090
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one last night but had already blown my load and cash as well. (I had just tittyfucked Mimi)

    Does anyone have info on Charlie?

    https://www.instagram.com/uprisendemon/

    Her tit's are massive and real.
    She is a naughty s l you t. I am seeing her later at Sugars!

    I am a dirtyfuk.

  13. #7089
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Lately she's been on the club's IG stories.
    Can anyone help out with a link to the pic. I don't see her on the pandora ig.

  14. #7088

    Ig

    Quote Originally Posted by Trappin1719  [View Original Post]
    Is she pictured anywhere on Pandora's insta?
    Lately she's been on the club's IG stories.

  15. #7087

    Morgan?

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Morgan can still suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
    Is she pictured anywhere on Pandora's insta?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape