Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 8261
-
11-09-24 14:27 #7106Senior Member

Posts: 274Excellent post
Excellent post Mr. Wanker. This reminds me that I need to continue to collect the phone numbers of all my favorite dancers.
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 12:39 #7105Senior Member

Posts: 75History lesson
Operational interference by the LCB forced clubs to abandon alcohol service decades ago. Local LE also impeded ITC "fun" then and for a long time after the LCB was disempowered. More recently, as local political focus has shift away from sex workers and away from clubs recently, independent Seattle clubs have become largely self-regulating. This was also accelerated by the Federales' closure of Talents West clubs for various RICO activities. Other WA locales have not followed: c. F. Spokane, Snohomish, Clark counties. DV clubs' policies, for example, are largely driven by their out-of-state corporate masters who seem to run their business like a national burger chain. DV took a harder turn away from local norms after Covid.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
I suspect reintroduction of alcohol sales has been driven by dropping attendance. This new revenue stream could halt (and eventually even reverse?) cover charge inflation. If LCB enforcement follows their prior patterns, however, ITC gratification opportunities may be truncated. Some talent has begun to move toward more OTC revenue, e. G. Lola at Sugars, and a famous and savvy pro at P's. This pattern may accelerate. Talents pursuing this strategy could use their club schedules to recruit new OTC customers after screening them in low extras transactions. This lower risk marketing strategy (than using online venues) would grow the "under the radar" provider segment.
Tangentially, I wonder why some high earner talent hasn't formed their own club (s). This would seem especially likely as they age out of their primes. Many of them individually are earning more than the club owners. Maybe that answers my question.
-
11-09-24 01:28 #7104Senior Member

Posts: 274Not fucked
Once the LCB gets involved in our brothel, the fun and games are over. Those NAZIs hate fun.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 17:18 #7103Senior Member

Posts: 118Alcohol Coming To Pandora's
I went to Pandora's last night. As I entered, a placard was posted on the door reading "notice of application for license for alcohol sales. " I didn't ask about it once inside.
Any thoughts?
-
11-08-24 14:25 #7102Banned Member

Posts: 72The VIP room is priced by 15-30-60 min by the club. The rest you negotiate with the dancer. I'd say usually for me its 250-300 all in. But you have to negotiate and don't pay till you get what's agreed upon.
Originally Posted by GameMaker007
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 22:56 #7101Senior Member

Posts: 137Link didn't work for me. Is this her IG?
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/charlie2th...xsdWNyYmVqZmlp
-
11-07-24 20:34 #7100Senior Member

Posts: 97Rates
How much for the booth vs VIP room?
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 18:54 #7099Senior Member

Posts: 984Monse
She swallowed everything I had today. Got me done in songs.
-
11-07-24 17:15 #7098Senior Member

Posts: 282She took care of me as well. Very passionate. Dfk BBBJ rcg doggie. Cim
Originally Posted by MikeFieldz
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 10:42 #7097Senior Member

Posts: 32Monse
Filled her up yesterday in standing doggy.
That woman can fuck.
-
11-06-24 23:56 #7096Senior Member

Posts: 97Broken
There goes my fantasy of it just being me that she hit up Do lmk if anyone toftt!
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 19:32 #7095Senior Member

Posts: 63I Say
Fuck 'them. Lola got like that with me at Sugars and I've never paid her once for anything other than dances. She out of nowhere just got real standoffish and bitchy towards me for no apparent reason / only thing I can think of is that maybe she saw me get a dance with someone else.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
From there, I would just throw her a dollar when I saw her on stage and then walk out the door.
-
11-04-24 16:52 #7094Senior Member

Posts: 1102https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...lable.2928530/
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
Is this her?
-
11-04-24 16:39 #7093Senior Member

Posts: 740Zara
Anyone know anything about Zara at Kittens? She hit me up on SA and is trying to get me in the club. I hate strip clubs because it's a money pit. Is she worth getting some dine-in? BBFS? CIM? Any other acronyms. Any help is appreciated.
So-Crates.
-
11-04-24 13:25 #7092Senior Member

Posts: 653Morgan
Post the Pic of Morgan!
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




