Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 27795
-
11-07-24 22:48 #24990Senior Member

Posts: 1153A while back I met up with a provider outside her hotel while she smoke, at the last minute she tells me she sharing a room with another provider and that her roommate was currently using the room with her date, she tells me if I'm comfortable with joining them in her two bed room, fuck it, I'm here already, luckily it was a qv, awkward at first but I managed to get hard BBFS cum on ass. I got almost 5 yrs doing this hobby I want to say 'been there done that'. Portland only gets weirder.
Originally Posted by Original703
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 13:45 #24989Regular Member

Posts: 22Angelas on TNA is also Emerald Love on BP
This one I was inquiring about is using a different name on BP. I still don't know if she's legit, but she was willing to do bb Greek with an upcharge over text.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...t/482840728716
-
11-07-24 11:49 #24988Senior Member

Posts: 362Xena
Might have been her sometimes-duo partner Mistresspinkyy. A reviewer on the other board asserted that they share an Airbnb, and said that he could hear Xena getting fucked while the reviewer tried to fuck Mistresspinkyy.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
Kinda reminds me of the incall that Lunaloverlips had in the University District. At the time, I was a bit nervous because I walked past (and greeted) other folks on my way to her room.
-
11-06-24 10:47 #24987Senior Member

Posts: 229Extra damage?
What was the total damage for the session?
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 08:15 #24986Senior Member

Posts: 265I'll wager no one would've guessed her real name is Lacosta LOL.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 01:09 #24985Senior Member

Posts: 740Xena
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/xena.644824/#xfmgMedia.
Just got back from seeing Xena. Good visit. She is staying at an Airbnb in South Seattle. Seems to be staying with someone, likely her dude; when I walked up the stairs I noticed the main bathroom door was closed. I asked to use the bathroom and she led me to the master bathroom in the room we played in. When I was leaving, the first bathroom door was open.
Just did a QV. Started with BBBJ which was top 5 bjs I've ever had. She went balls deep no teeth and all you felt was throat. She warned not to CIM — apparently one of you bastards was lucky enough to sneak CIM this morning and she was on high alert since then LOL. Since I couldn't CIM (why doesn't she swallow? Just a waste of skill), I talked her in to BBFS without up charge but she said no CIP. Told her I'd throw her a little something to creampie her ass and she agreed.
Didn't have lube nor coconut oil (the best option, BTW) so she grabbed lotion. I did BBFS just to get a taste, she lines her ass with the lotion and laid prone on the bed. I straddled her and slid in with a little resistance. The start, she sounded like she was enjoying but by the end she wasn't and almost told me to stop but when I stopped to check on her, I was already at the point of no return; any movement gave me that twinkle in my eye and had me busting and she heard as much so she endured the creampie like a good girl for me to finish.
We cleaned up and chatted a bit. Says she's Airbnb hopping every two weeks. She is def a user but cleaner than most. No smells and was decently taken care of. I see her getting a lot more rough down the road. Said our goodbyes and I was on my way home.
So-Crates.
-
11-05-24 17:22 #24984Senior Member

Posts: 156Used to be large and then lost weight, every part is flabby and loose.
Originally Posted by GameMaker007
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 16:19 #24983Senior Member

Posts: 216Emma
I had a great intense fuck session with her. Hard pounding BBBJ BBFS.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
I sprayed her face at the end.
She is really thin but likes a hard fucking.
-
11-05-24 12:54 #24982Senior Member

Posts: 97Any reports?
Anyone tested this out?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...-/118063333337
-
11-05-24 10:21 #24981Senior Member

Posts: 1111Nina Bubbles
With her hourly rate being $500, would you go back for more or was it a one and done / just checking her off your to do list like she was a birthday gift?
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 09:49 #24980Senior Member

Posts: 49Anyone fi d this fet profile? For science.
Originally Posted by Spacehog
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 18:52 #24979Senior Member

Posts: 124I can confirm this.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 18:02 #24978Senior Member

Posts: 261Katerine. Galanis
BBFS if she likes you. No creampie.
-
11-04-24 16:53 #24977Senior Member

Posts: 32I can confirm.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 16:51 #24976Senior Member

Posts: 1098Oh ahe is definitely a BBFS provider. These days she wants an extra $.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
No creampies anymore unfortunately. No Greek either.
For her size, magnum men are not an issue.










Reply With Quote




