Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 189 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 239 289 689 1189 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 27799
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24979
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Oh ahe is definitely a BBFS provider. These days she wants an extra $.

    No creampies anymore unfortunately. No Greek either.

    For her size, magnum men are not an issue.
    I can confirm this.

  2. #24978

    Katerine. Galanis

    BBFS if she likes you. No creampie.

  3. #24977
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Nina Bubbles reached out to me.

    Within an hour I was shooting ropes about 3-4 inches deep in her ass.

    She is getting better at Greek.
    I can confirm.

  4. #24976
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    Somehow I have Emmababyy tagged as BBFS provider. Any info on her and her "extras and special requests available"?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ababyy.638297/
    Oh ahe is definitely a BBFS provider. These days she wants an extra $.

    No creampies anymore unfortunately. No Greek either.

    For her size, magnum men are not an issue.

  5. #24975
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Nina Bubbles reached out to me.

    Within an hour I was shooting ropes about 3-4 inches deep in her ass.

    She is getting better at Greek.
    I saw her a couple months ago and she declined Greek.

    Might be worth a revisit if she's open to it now.

  6. #24974

    Nina Bubbles

    Nina Bubbles reached out to me.

    Within an hour I was shooting ropes about 3-4 inches deep in her ass.

    She is getting better at Greek.

  7. #24973

    Emoji

    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    The numbers is from the emoji LOL. I guess the sight only allows 1 emoji, the numbers are multiple rhino l emoji that didn't show up. Just make s post with more than 1 emoji and the rest comes out as numbers that's why they repeat, it's the same emoji of sick or nausea.
    Need to read before hitting post LOL. Don't know why rhino in there LOL. Just ment the sight won't take multiple emoji that's all. This is multiple sick emoji but only 1 will show and the rest numbers 🤢129314;129314;129314;129314;129314;129314;129314; I just didn't know till after the post. Now I won't do that anymore.

  8. #24972

    Pen

    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    What's with the numbers dude?? WTF?
    The numbers is from the emoji LOL. I guess the sight only allows 1 emoji, the numbers are multiple rhino l emoji that didn't show up. Just make s post with more than 1 emoji and the rest comes out as numbers that's why they repeat, it's the same emoji of sick or nausea.

  9. #24971
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDood  [View Original Post]
    So uh, for science, who's got her username on FetLife?
    I'm interested as well if anybody has it. I looked to see if I already had her friended but couldn't find her. Found her Facebook page that's it.

  10. #24970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    So her nuru could include BBFS? Is that a confirmed option?
    Hazel is not.

    I mistakenly posted my review in this thread.

  11. #24969
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    Have her on my TDL. I knew she'd be one for this board but I'm slow to pull the trigger.

    Hound, help brothers out, give us a glimpse into your experience with her as it relates to this thread.

    So-Crates.
    I saw her today. She def belongs in this thread. I plan on seeing her duo partner MistressPinkyy very soon. But I def going to see Xena again.

  12. #24968

    Deleted original post

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterOne23  [View Original Post]
    Username, please.
    I was responding to a post that seems deleted. It was in response to a post about Hazel:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-3232.2925333/

    They must've removed it because it didn't apply here. Disregard.

  13. #24967
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    So her nuru could include BBFS? Is that a confirmed option?
    Username, please.

  14. #24966

    Username?

    So uh, for science, who's got her username on FetLife?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeppermintPete  [View Original Post]
    Great advertising for FET Life😂, you know their membership numbers just got a boost.

  15. #24965

    Belongs here?

    So her nuru could include BBFS? Is that a confirmed option?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape