Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 7840
-
11-25-24 10:03 #7195Senior Member

Posts: 312Hbnd
That's not the image one wants in their head when going up to fuck some broad. This is not the 1st time I've heard of a provider being hunched over. The semen must be collecting in their back causing a giant hump. All thing serious tho. Isn't this the girl who I recall people saying was clinically insane. Luke to the point where she's called police? It's ashame bc her photos of her body look good but if she's nuts and ringing the bell up in the belfry she's a hard pass.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 23:04 #7194Senior Member

Posts: 524She works out of an apartment in Waterbury. I saw her once and wouldn't go back. She's hunched over and should be ringing the bell at Notre Dame.
Originally Posted by GrayBeard01
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 13:14 #7193Senior Member

Posts: 197YMMV. She's the girl in the pics but she's about 10 yrs older. Can't really tell tho.
Originally Posted by Kie69
[View Original Post]
Another monger said she's loud and that's right, she likes to get fucked. That didn't bother me I've got an empty house with some deaf ass older neighbors. Definitely a plus that she drives herself. No pimp or bf hanging around.
Pretty much everything was on the table for me from the jump, DATY, BBFS, BBJ etc. YMMV again though, another guy said that opened up on future dates.
I was disappointed with the head. I was expecting something mindblowing the way it was described. She was good but not great. A+ for enthusiasm though.
My guess is she puts the QV thing so that if she isn't feelin the vibe, she has a way out after 15 minutes. She was over for a lot longer than 15.
All that being said, its probably a one and done for me. She started getting a little too comfortable at my place. Started reminding me of my ex.
I would highly recommend wrecking that chick at least once if you can though. See how it goes. 200 might get you an hour or 2 if you can keep it up and she has one of the prettiest pussies I've ever seen.
-
11-22-24 05:30 #7192Senior Member

Posts: 129Anyone?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...d/794741491364
I know a few people posted about her a few months ago. But anyone try her recently? Is it worth it?
-
11-12-24 19:15 #7191Senior Member

Posts: 121Saw her recently at a rooming house on Willow. She still has a nice spinner body but she's looking worse for wear for sure and was on something. I felt mostly safe but someone, most likely her dealer, called while I was there and was waiting outside. When she said I'll be out in 5 minutes I knew it was going to be rushed which it was. 100 rushed QV, I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 17:24 #7190Senior Member

Posts: 930Follow the thread backwards
At the end of the first line inside the quoted box, there is a link "View Original Post" Click it and it will take you back to the previous post that was quoted. Sometimes you have to chase it back a few times to follow the conversion. (It is easier following a thread back to the beginning than going forward) Anyway, in this case 4 steps back: "Anyone seen Brandy / Bambi / Priscilla recently?" But no link, oh well, here is the girl in question. https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...i/078491357084 today she is Bambi. But search the other names as well.
Originally Posted by Daman3568
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 13:45 #7189Senior Member

Posts: 267Who are you referring to? Any pictures, name or active ad?
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 07:26 #7188Senior Member

Posts: 329Hey bro I'm interested in this if its still available.
Originally Posted by Ctmfc100
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 19:19 #7187Senior Member

Posts: 982Not interested in the attitude I got the one time I reached out. I also don't care for a CBJ.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 11:13 #7186Senior Member

Posts: 886I saw her a couple times out of Waterbury. Saw her once in her Waterbury place a while ago. You can see her lifestyle is def starting to take more hold. She still looks "good" but the body is starting to wear. She never really ever gave me attitude. Like any of them I think it's more of a ask before you assume thing and you'll be fine. If I were to put a finger on it to I think because of her party ways and extremely tiny stature she prob puts on a much harder attitude to keep the guys in line but once she knows you're not going to try anything out of line she's really cool. She will let you know tho if you're doing something she isn't cool with which is fine so long as you don't give her attitude over it.
Originally Posted by JimmyDawgs
[View Original Post]
I will say tho like a bunch of other girls I've read about lately and experienced the last time there was a bit of an odor. Not as powerful as a couple of recent ones but there and it did turn me off. Enough I will prob not go back. I'm one of those people that once I smell anything it's all I can notice and kills me.
-
11-06-24 17:22 #7185Senior Member

Posts: 930Sophia
I am remembering 2 positive reviews but cannot find them.
Originally Posted by LarryFine555
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 14:58 #7184Senior Member

Posts: 39Sophia in Waterbury
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...a/887841285777
I've searched a bit. I dig a mature woman.
Any insight out there?
-
11-05-24 14:19 #7183Senior Member

Posts: 930Southington 41 year old
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...606&viewfull=1#post7087606 hartford post 27521:
Originally Posted by DukesMan2000
[View Original Post]
From CoolGuy: Photos are accurate, she's real short. She was my go to girl after a long night of partying. Very fun time.
-
11-05-24 13:38 #7182Senior Member

Posts: 114Info?
I have been trying to meet up with this one. Has anyone taken this one for a test ride?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/berli...-/975811946459
-
11-04-24 22:54 #7181Senior Member

Posts: 250Thanks
I appreciate that fellas.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




