Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 523 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 7833
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7158

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by Ctmfc100  [View Original Post]
    I asked Erin if she was ok with sharing digits with those that asked. If she gives the OK, I'll reach out. Don't fill my inbox, I see your posts and I'll DM you if she gives the ok.

    Positive reviews here are accurate, nice MILF, open minded and sweet. Clean, safe apartment. No sign of anything more than vaping.
    I am also interested. I haven't posted mainly because I usually go to the known massage parlors, but always interested in non-Asian milfs. Thanks in advance.

  2. #7157
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by Ctmfc100  [View Original Post]
    I asked Erin if she was ok with sharing digits with those that asked. If she gives the OK, I'll reach out. Don't fill my inbox, I see your posts and I'll DM you if she gives the ok.

    Positive reviews here are accurate, nice MILF, open minded and sweet. Clean, safe apartment. No sign of anything more than vaping.
    Would definitely love them if that's okay.

  3. #7156
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    I believe I remember reading that she's nuts. Like to the point that your session may end with police being called nuts. That's tge only thing that's kept me from giving her a shot. Her body looks good. But potentially having to deal with LEO is a deal breaker.
    Thanks, sounds like a hard pass. My life is crazy enough now.

  4. #7155
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed in Danbury forum years ago. Haven't seen anything since. Not sure if that means readers here have stayed away, or no one wants to admit that they've seen her LOL.
    She's single-handedly redefined nuts. Avoid. Plenty of comments in both Waterbury and Danbury.

  5. #7154

    Crazy?

    I believe I remember reading that she's nuts. Like to the point that your session may end with police being called nuts. That's tge only thing that's kept me from giving her a shot. Her body looks good. But potentially having to deal with LEO is a deal breaker.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrayBeard01  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences, good or bad?? Thanks.

  6. #7153
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayBeard01  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences, good or bad?? Thanks.
    She's been reviewed in Danbury forum years ago. Haven't seen anything since. Not sure if that means readers here have stayed away, or no one wants to admit that they've seen her LOL.

  7. #7152

    Lizzy

    Any experiences, good or bad?? Thanks.

  8. #7151

    Who's phone is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickcheney  [View Original Post]
    She's posting again after a long absence. Anyone know where she's been? I'm guessing state sponsored vacation. I should stay away but her head is top notch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/709266377127
    Texted the Rari number, got a text back saying its not Rari, its Skyler. Also something about a lost phone in the hands of someone else. Whats the deal with Skylar? Is this the same one that used to host out of the NH Amity Pond Lily area?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...5/165125859706 Skylar.

  9. #7150

    Fun time with Michelle

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...t/246257522408

    Pics accurate, good comms.

    Michelle is a sexy, cool, sweet girl. Would repeat.

  10. #7149
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickcheney  [View Original Post]
    She's posting again after a long absence. Anyone know where she's been? I'm guessing state sponsored vacation. I should stay away but her head is top notch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/709266377127
    Let out a big "oof" when I saw that ad. This girl used to be beautiful. It's a shame what some people do to themselves.

  11. #7148
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I'm curiouswhen she's asking for $1. 50 for a cardate, does that come with an oil change and car wash, or is that extra?

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Never paid her asking price the few times I saw her. Tbh I didn't even notice that in the ad. I know I don't have to tell you what's in the ads is not always the final. Number. I haven't seen her in nearly 2 years, so that's why I was asking if anyone has heard anything about her. I know my ceiling with her so the ad doesn't mean much to me.

    For example smoke show $200 qv. I took a gamble months ago and all I'll say is I was there for at least an hour and wasn't being rushed out. The qv part has a lot of members scoffing. Sometimes you have to take a leap. Of faith, or in other terms toftt I guess.

  12. #7147

    Vera De Milo

    Dude that 2nd picture. For some reason I can't unsee it.

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I'm curiouswhen she's asking for $1. 50 for a cardate, does that come with an oil change and car wash, or is that extra?

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241013_172745_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #7146

    150?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickcheney  [View Original Post]
    She's posting again after a long absence. Anyone know where she's been? I'm guessing state sponsored vacation. I should stay away but her head is top notch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/709266377127
    I'm curious—when she's asking for $1. 50 for a cardate, does that come with an oil change and car wash, or is that extra?

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  14. #7145

    Rari

    She's posting again after a long absence. Anyone know where she's been? I'm guessing state sponsored vacation. I should stay away but her head is top notch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/709266377127

  15. #7144

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowed  [View Original Post]
    She just text me saying a monger ran off without donation. Looks like someone just ruined it for some of us. She most likely will have a none trusting demeanor from now on. Who ever that monger is, I have one question why? Why ruin it for us, who put in the leg work to contribute.
    Same here, she was pissed at herself for being so trusting. She's not your typical pro, and definitely the soccer mom Nextdoor. If you can see her, she's worth every $$.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape