Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 523 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 7834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7189
    Who are you referring to? Any pictures, name or active ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    Jimmy, did you go in Bare? What was the damage?

  2. #7188
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctmfc100  [View Original Post]
    I asked Erin if she was ok with sharing digits with those that asked. If she gives the OK, I'll reach out. Don't fill my inbox, I see your posts and I'll DM you if she gives the ok.

    Positive reviews here are accurate, nice MILF, open minded and sweet. Clean, safe apartment. No sign of anything more than vaping.
    Hey bro I'm interested in this if its still available.

  3. #7187
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    I am remembering 2 positive reviews but cannot find them.
    Not interested in the attitude I got the one time I reached out. I also don't care for a CBJ.

  4. #7186
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDawgs  [View Original Post]
    No, she definitely had an attitude and got very aggressive with me a couple of times. But if I catch her in a hotel and not in the halfway house, she always seems to be more at ease there and the experience is a lot better. I should probably add her to my no-fly list as well to be fair, but I just love plowing that girl.
    I saw her a couple times out of Waterbury. Saw her once in her Waterbury place a while ago. You can see her lifestyle is def starting to take more hold. She still looks "good" but the body is starting to wear. She never really ever gave me attitude. Like any of them I think it's more of a ask before you assume thing and you'll be fine. If I were to put a finger on it to I think because of her party ways and extremely tiny stature she prob puts on a much harder attitude to keep the guys in line but once she knows you're not going to try anything out of line she's really cool. She will let you know tho if you're doing something she isn't cool with which is fine so long as you don't give her attitude over it.

    I will say tho like a bunch of other girls I've read about lately and experienced the last time there was a bit of an odor. Not as powerful as a couple of recent ones but there and it did turn me off. Enough I will prob not go back. I'm one of those people that once I smell anything it's all I can notice and kills me.

  5. #7185

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFine555  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...a/887841285777

    I've searched a bit. I dig a mature woman.

    Any insight out there?
    I am remembering 2 positive reviews but cannot find them.

  6. #7184

    Sophia in Waterbury

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...a/887841285777

    I've searched a bit. I dig a mature woman.

    Any insight out there?

  7. #7183

    Southington 41 year old

    Quote Originally Posted by DukesMan2000  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to meet up with this one. Has anyone taken this one for a test ride?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/berli...-/975811946459
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...606&viewfull=1#post7087606 hartford post 27521:

    From CoolGuy: Photos are accurate, she's real short. She was my go to girl after a long night of partying. Very fun time.

  8. #7182

    Info?

    I have been trying to meet up with this one. Has anyone taken this one for a test ride?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/berli...-/975811946459

  9. #7181

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate that fellas.

  10. #7180

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    It was my understanding that she returned to her home state. It's known for its Gardens. She was definitely an 'iffy' provider. On good days, she was a whole lot of fun to pound-out, and had GREAT lips which were great for singing on the microphone. I haven't seen her in 6-8 months.
    Yes Garden State.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jerse...-/568532356019 Kelly.

  11. #7179

    Kelly / Greek Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Kelly. She's my go to in the area and fell off the map? I know she may have had some legal trouble. She was always pretty accommodating and could take a pounding in all 3 holes without flinching.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...r/795139894251
    It was my understanding that she returned to her home state. It's known for its Gardens. She was definitely an 'iffy' provider. On good days, she was a whole lot of fun to pound-out, and had GREAT lips which were great for singing on the microphone. I haven't seen her in 6-8 months.

  12. #7178
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    I too recall the discussion of her giving gifts. Definitely one to not go BBFS with. I'm just still not 100% she's completely thru playing the bullshit games.
    Good to know. I went BBFS with her 6-8 months ago and have been tested since, clean! But thanks for the info I will keep in mind.

  13. #7177

    Gifts

    I too recall the discussion of her giving gifts. Definitely one to not go BBFS with. I'm just still not 100% she's completely thru playing the bullshit games.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    Guys, be careful with this one, it's been reported on here in the past about possibly gift giving.

  14. #7176

    Damn

    Damn man if I knew she wasn't going to pull the angry bf scam I'd love to go see her. Her body is really nice. I love those 5 ft nothing girls with nice ass. It's like my kryptonite. I'm starting to rethink my rules.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDawgs  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Brandy / Bambi / Priscilla recently?

    She is a short little spinner with a nice ass. I saw her last at some halfway house in Waterbury probably about 6 months ago. I know she is generally considered trouble, but damn do I miss blowing a load in her.

  15. #7175
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDawgs  [View Original Post]
    Yes, but haven't seen her recently. It was 120 at the time about 6 months ago, although low and behold I did just see her pop up today on STG.
    She pops up periodically. I've never tried her out but always been intrigued by her. Looks like she has a great body but the ad screams 10 year old pics. Anyone know if her pics are even remotely recent?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape