Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 190 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 240 290 690 1190 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 27820
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24985

    Xena

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/xena.644824/#xfmgMedia.

    Just got back from seeing Xena. Good visit. She is staying at an Airbnb in South Seattle. Seems to be staying with someone, likely her dude; when I walked up the stairs I noticed the main bathroom door was closed. I asked to use the bathroom and she led me to the master bathroom in the room we played in. When I was leaving, the first bathroom door was open.

    Just did a QV. Started with BBBJ which was top 5 bjs I've ever had. She went balls deep no teeth and all you felt was throat. She warned not to CIM — apparently one of you bastards was lucky enough to sneak CIM this morning and she was on high alert since then LOL. Since I couldn't CIM (why doesn't she swallow? Just a waste of skill), I talked her in to BBFS without up charge but she said no CIP. Told her I'd throw her a little something to creampie her ass and she agreed.

    Didn't have lube nor coconut oil (the best option, BTW) so she grabbed lotion. I did BBFS just to get a taste, she lines her ass with the lotion and laid prone on the bed. I straddled her and slid in with a little resistance. The start, she sounded like she was enjoying but by the end she wasn't and almost told me to stop but when I stopped to check on her, I was already at the point of no return; any movement gave me that twinkle in my eye and had me busting and she heard as much so she endured the creampie like a good girl for me to finish.

    We cleaned up and chatted a bit. Says she's Airbnb hopping every two weeks. She is def a user but cleaner than most. No smells and was decently taken care of. I see her getting a lot more rough down the road. Said our goodbyes and I was on my way home.

    So-Crates.

  2. #24984
    Used to be large and then lost weight, every part is flabby and loose.

    Quote Originally Posted by GameMaker007  [View Original Post]

  3. #24983

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Oh ahe is definitely a BBFS provider. These days she wants an extra $.

    No creampies anymore unfortunately. No Greek either.

    For her size, magnum men are not an issue.
    I had a great intense fuck session with her. Hard pounding BBBJ BBFS.

    I sprayed her face at the end.

    She is really thin but likes a hard fucking.

  4. #24982

  5. #24981

    Nina Bubbles

    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Nina Bubbles reached out to me.

    Within an hour I was shooting ropes about 3-4 inches deep in her ass.

    She is getting better at Greek.
    With her hourly rate being $500, would you go back for more or was it a one and done / just checking her off your to do list like she was a birthday gift?

  6. #24980
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested as well if anybody has it. I looked to see if I already had her friended but couldn't find her. Found her Facebook page that's it.
    Anyone fi d this fet profile? For science.

  7. #24979
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Oh ahe is definitely a BBFS provider. These days she wants an extra $.

    No creampies anymore unfortunately. No Greek either.

    For her size, magnum men are not an issue.
    I can confirm this.

  8. #24978

    Katerine. Galanis

    BBFS if she likes you. No creampie.

  9. #24977
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Nina Bubbles reached out to me.

    Within an hour I was shooting ropes about 3-4 inches deep in her ass.

    She is getting better at Greek.
    I can confirm.

  10. #24976
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    Somehow I have Emmababyy tagged as BBFS provider. Any info on her and her "extras and special requests available"?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ababyy.638297/
    Oh ahe is definitely a BBFS provider. These days she wants an extra $.

    No creampies anymore unfortunately. No Greek either.

    For her size, magnum men are not an issue.

  11. #24975
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Nina Bubbles reached out to me.

    Within an hour I was shooting ropes about 3-4 inches deep in her ass.

    She is getting better at Greek.
    I saw her a couple months ago and she declined Greek.

    Might be worth a revisit if she's open to it now.

  12. #24974

    Nina Bubbles

    Nina Bubbles reached out to me.

    Within an hour I was shooting ropes about 3-4 inches deep in her ass.

    She is getting better at Greek.

  13. #24973

    Emoji

    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    The numbers is from the emoji LOL. I guess the sight only allows 1 emoji, the numbers are multiple rhino l emoji that didn't show up. Just make s post with more than 1 emoji and the rest comes out as numbers that's why they repeat, it's the same emoji of sick or nausea.
    Need to read before hitting post LOL. Don't know why rhino in there LOL. Just ment the sight won't take multiple emoji that's all. This is multiple sick emoji but only 1 will show and the rest numbers 🤢129314;129314;129314;129314;129314;129314;129314; I just didn't know till after the post. Now I won't do that anymore.

  14. #24972

    Pen

    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    What's with the numbers dude?? WTF?
    The numbers is from the emoji LOL. I guess the sight only allows 1 emoji, the numbers are multiple rhino l emoji that didn't show up. Just make s post with more than 1 emoji and the rest comes out as numbers that's why they repeat, it's the same emoji of sick or nausea.

  15. #24971
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDood  [View Original Post]
    So uh, for science, who's got her username on FetLife?
    I'm interested as well if anybody has it. I looked to see if I already had her friended but couldn't find her. Found her Facebook page that's it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape