Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 27800
-
11-05-24 09:49 #24980Senior Member

Posts: 49Anyone fi d this fet profile? For science.
Originally Posted by Spacehog
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 18:52 #24979Senior Member

Posts: 124I can confirm this.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 18:02 #24978Senior Member

Posts: 261Katerine. Galanis
BBFS if she likes you. No creampie.
-
11-04-24 16:53 #24977Senior Member

Posts: 32I can confirm.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 16:51 #24976Senior Member

Posts: 1098Oh ahe is definitely a BBFS provider. These days she wants an extra $.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
No creampies anymore unfortunately. No Greek either.
For her size, magnum men are not an issue.
-
11-04-24 16:42 #24975Senior Member

Posts: 265I saw her a couple months ago and she declined Greek.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
Might be worth a revisit if she's open to it now.
-
11-04-24 13:37 #24974Senior Member

Posts: 270Nina Bubbles
Nina Bubbles reached out to me.
Within an hour I was shooting ropes about 3-4 inches deep in her ass.
She is getting better at Greek.
-
11-04-24 12:47 #24973Senior Member

Posts: 153Emoji
Need to read before hitting post LOL. Don't know why rhino in there LOL. Just ment the sight won't take multiple emoji that's all. This is multiple sick emoji but only 1 will show and the rest numbers 🤢129314;129314;129314;129314;129314;129314;129314; I just didn't know till after the post. Now I won't do that anymore.
Originally Posted by LoadsOff
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 11:11 #24972Senior Member

Posts: 153Pen
The numbers is from the emoji LOL. I guess the sight only allows 1 emoji, the numbers are multiple rhino l emoji that didn't show up. Just make s post with more than 1 emoji and the rest comes out as numbers that's why they repeat, it's the same emoji of sick or nausea.
Originally Posted by John2375
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 02:37 #24971Senior Member

Posts: 338I'm interested as well if anybody has it. I looked to see if I already had her friended but couldn't find her. Found her Facebook page that's it.
Originally Posted by MyDood
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 00:18 #24970Senior Member

Posts: 265Hazel is not.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
I mistakenly posted my review in this thread.
-
11-03-24 23:58 #24969Senior Member

Posts: 52I saw her today. She def belongs in this thread. I plan on seeing her duo partner MistressPinkyy very soon. But I def going to see Xena again.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 21:56 #24968Senior Member

Posts: 740Deleted original post
I was responding to a post that seems deleted. It was in response to a post about Hazel:
Originally Posted by WalterOne23
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-3232.2925333/
They must've removed it because it didn't apply here. Disregard.
-
11-03-24 21:38 #24967Senior Member

Posts: 92Username, please.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 19:48 #24966Senior Member

Posts: 34Username?
So uh, for science, who's got her username on FetLife?
Originally Posted by PeppermintPete
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





