rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 551 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 8263
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7093

    Zara

    Anyone know anything about Zara at Kittens? She hit me up on SA and is trying to get me in the club. I hate strip clubs because it's a money pit. Is she worth getting some dine-in? BBFS? CIM? Any other acronyms. Any help is appreciated.

    So-Crates.

  2. #7092

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Lately she's been on the club's IG stories.
    Post the Pic of Morgan!

  3. #7091
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    GoodNews / Bad News

    Bad News is Seahawks blew it again.

    Good News is Monse is at Pandoras and I am going to take my frustration out in a VIP room.

    She always makes things better.

  4. #7090
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one last night but had already blown my load and cash as well. (I had just tittyfucked Mimi)

    Does anyone have info on Charlie?

    https://www.instagram.com/uprisendemon/

    Her tit's are massive and real.
    She is a naughty s l you t. I am seeing her later at Sugars!

    I am a dirtyfuk.

  5. #7089
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Lately she's been on the club's IG stories.
    Can anyone help out with a link to the pic. I don't see her on the pandora ig.

  6. #7088

    Ig

    Quote Originally Posted by Trappin1719  [View Original Post]
    Is she pictured anywhere on Pandora's insta?
    Lately she's been on the club's IG stories.

  7. #7087

    Morgan?

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Morgan can still suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
    Is she pictured anywhere on Pandora's insta?

  8. #7086

    Vibes are high

    Boys I'm hitting up either kittens or Pandys tonight. Feeling good. Going to be fun either way, even if it's a shark tank since it's a Saturday. Anybody out tonight? Let's fucking get it.

  9. #7085
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Faith Goodtime

    I see Faith at Pandora.

    She good time. Like wang. 300 15 minute.

    I only need 5. Hahaha. She make me cum fast.

  10. #7084
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Just a word of advice. Some of these strippers will get very possessive.

    First time it happened to me was with Ava a while back.

    She and I were having regular good time fucking in VIP rooms. When I started branching out more she got really jealous. I rarely fuck her now because of it.

    Then about 6 months ago same thing happened with Monse.

    I still fuck Monse. Keep an arms length from the strippers.

    They don't control us. If I want different pussy, I am going to get different pussy.
    Just see other dancer. They just want money. No love.

  11. #7083
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Once some of them cut you off, its hard to get back in their good graces.
    Her good graces? LOL It is the other way around. They both ask for dances regularly. I only accept if I am in the mood for what they offer.

    In the end they are just escort s.

  12. #7082

    Worst part. IMHO

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Just a word of advice. Some of these strippers will get very possessive.

    First time it happened to me was with Ava a while back.

    She and I were having regular good time fucking in VIP rooms. When I started branching out more she got really jealous. I rarely fuck her now because of it.

    Then about 6 months ago same thing happened with Monse.

    I still fuck Monse. Keep an arms length from the strippers.

    They don't control us. If I want different pussy, I am going to get different pussy.
    Once some of them cut you off, its hard to get back in their good graces.

  13. #7081

    Same with escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Just a word of advice. Some of these strippers will get very possessive.

    First time it happened to me was with Ava a while back.

    She and I were having regular good time fucking in VIP rooms. When I started branching out more she got really jealous. I rarely fuck her now because of it.

    Then about 6 months ago same thing happened with Monse.

    I still fuck Monse. Keep an arms length from the strippers.

    They don't control us. If I want different pussy, I am going to get different pussy.
    That goes the same with escorts. There are some chicks who will get catty if they see you banged a chick on the board that they don't like. Even funnier, there are some hoes who will say "don't write a review, because I'm friends with (other hoe you banged) and I don't want to catch any drama for her stack getting shorted." I'm not saying it makes any sense; just saying it can happen. Beyotches be crazy.

  14. #7080

    Possessive Strippers

    Just a word of advice. Some of these strippers will get very possessive.

    First time it happened to me was with Ava a while back.

    She and I were having regular good time fucking in VIP rooms. When I started branching out more she got really jealous. I rarely fuck her now because of it.

    Then about 6 months ago same thing happened with Monse.

    I still fuck Monse. Keep an arms length from the strippers.

    They don't control us. If I want different pussy, I am going to get different pussy.

  15. #7079

    New

    New to Seattle clubs. Never got anything extra in Portland. When do you talk extras? Do you buy a single dance and discuss there, or just bring it up at the table when they come by?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape