Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 593 1093 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 16675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15295
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Had a very boring, uninspiring visit with her some months ago. She was covered with needle marks at the time. Save your fun funds for someone else.
    Thank you sir! Hard Pass!!

  2. #15294
    Quote Originally Posted by CWyoop76  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents. This is a post for Wausau. Anyone have any intel on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wausa...t/215593008393
    5-6 years ago I went to see someone else in Milwaukee. When the girl I came to see let me in the hotel room, Korean Princess was walking around the room naked and using the toilet with the door wide open. So I got a good look at her. I had absolutely no interest in her. Awkward body loaded with needle marks she looked old and totally washed up to me. She eventually left the room. I was told that she does do all bb but I wouldn't want to for free. I believe there were reviews in Milwaukee, at that time, that were also negative. But if druggie street walker quality is your thing?

    Giddit.

  3. #15293
    Quote Originally Posted by CWyoop76  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents. This is a post for Wausau. Anyone have any intel on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wausa...t/215593008393
    5-6 years ago I went to see someone else in Milwaukee. When the girl I came to see let me in the hotel room, Korean Princess was walking around the room naked and using the toilet with the door wide open. So I got a good look at her. I had absolutely no interest in her. Awkward body loaded with needle marks she looked old and totally washed up to me. She eventually left the room. I was told that she does do all bb but I wouldn't want to for free. I believe there were reviews in Milwaukee, at that time, that were also negative. But if druggie street walker quality is your thing?
    Giddit.
    And Asian is still on my bucket list.
    Also, a shout out to Yami Tsunami, I only visit the Madison page since I saw her. Hands down the best I’ve ever had! It’s probably been a year since I’ve seen her because I’m way too busy. I love everything about that woman!

  4. #15292
    Quote Originally Posted by CWyoop76  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents. This is a post for Wausau. Anyone have any intel on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wausa...t/215593008393
    Had a very boring, uninspiring visit with her some months ago. She was covered with needle marks at the time. Save your fun funds for someone else.

  5. #15291

    Korean Princess

    Hey Gents. This is a post for Wausau. Anyone have any intel on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wausa...t/215593008393

  6. #15290
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBob4501X  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have contact info for Roxy?
    She only does contact via email. At the bottom of her ad there's a button for emailing using the stg website. You can start things there and finish up once you get in contact with her. If you pick the phone number, it just brings back a bunch of 0's.

  7. #15289

    Emma / Gem / Amber Red

    Had a recent night session with Emma / Gem / Amber Red.

    Her Skip links do not usually stay up, but here is her Tryst page: https://tryst.link/escort/emma-the-gem-33.

    200 hhr.

    CBJ, CFS (Mish), DATY.

    Pros: Probably the only Skip provider that I am actually attracted to without being horny first. Very tight. Safe, quiet, west-side incall. Tastes great, no odor. Pics are accurate.

    Cons: Would prefer to have the session on a bed instead of an (albeit large) couch. Fair amount of pet hair around the place.

    Says that the menu opens up for regulars; regardless of whether this is the case, I am inclined to try for an hour next time. Normally don't do hour appointments since the provider looks usually don't do it for me to get it up for another round; definitely not the case with her, and with how tight she is, MSOG seems worth it.

  8. #15288

    Roxy Contact?

    Does anyone have contact info for Roxy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    Saw a few girls lately. Some that were reviewed but I've been wanting to check out for myself and some that I haven't seen reviews for yet:

    Roxy (busty mature redhead).

    Nice incall, primarily deals via email and is very responsive once you make contact. She's definitely a little older and has a little bit of a belly but still quite pretty for her age. Again, seems like a nice lady and kinda gets into it. I'd consider seeing her again.

  9. #15287
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that Melody's ad lists "America" as location. Usually the legitimate ads, even with the non-local traveling girls, say Madison, or something more precise like west or east Madison, so I'm kind of surprised that she's not a scam.
    Can't get past the rules though. Absolutely zero bb and no dfk or daty. She's not comfy with any saliva on her skin. Why be in this business LOL!

  10. #15286
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...w/610757336417

    Break me in I'm new. It took me forever to connect with her but, wow. Totally worth it. Very GFE. Keep trying. Maybe you'll get lucky and see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/758368795706

    Nikki is a solid choice. Pricey, but a true professional. Haven't seen her in years though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/289575539541

    Champagne has a nice body. She's safe and reliable. Pretty professional and to the point though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/001467689270

    Honey (Brittan) is a sweetheart. You can't go wrong with her. She's genuine!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/175576366930

    Lexxi Love has been around for many years. She's a real sweetheart, but really hard to get hold of.

    So, there's a good starter pack for y'all. They are all safe and reliable when you can get a hold of them.

    I have about five or six others on the shortlist, but they don't have ads and I can't give all my secrets away in one shot.

    Guys, treat these girls with respect. If you do, it will go along way! They are people too just like us.

    Happy hunting!
    Only girl I've had a chance to meet with is Champagne. She is very attractive with a nice body but was a bit expensive and would not do certain things until I saw her again. Very friendly and a good attitude but I did not feel like it was forced or felt like it was "business as usual". Though attitudes can be very YMMV.

  11. #15285

    Don't do it

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...o/454131627933

    Still trying to scam and steal but now has a different partner to watch out for too.

  12. #15284
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...h/136651641198

    One more for you. She's a little flaky, but very passionate and gets into it.
    What is flakey about her? Pictures look decent.

  13. #15283
    Quote Originally Posted by ColChain77  [View Original Post]
    I lived in another state where I was asked for the same. I figured, not my face, I'd or anything like that so I went for it. The provider had reviews and I knew she was real. My experience was good but make sure they're real first. My two cents.
    I also had the same sort of thing in St Louis one time. Glad I followed through.

  14. #15282

    My experience

    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonLicker  [View Original Post]
    I contacted these 2 today and both of them wanted a picture of my dick with varying amounts of specific fingers showing. I did not oblige, but I am very curious. Is this some sort of scam? One said it was to be sure I'm not a cop, but that seems ludicrous.

    Autumn.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/871977053733

    Selena.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...f/085352678168
    I lived in another state where I was asked for the same. I figured, not my face, I'd or anything like that so I went for it. The provider had reviews and I knew she was real. My experience was good but make sure they're real first. My two cents.

  15. #15281
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that Melody's ad lists "America" as location. Usually the legitimate ads, even with the non-local traveling girls, say Madison, or something more precise like west or east Madison, so I'm kind of surprised that she's not a scam.
    Yep, a listed location that doesn't specify the Madison area is a bad sign, but for whatever reason sometimes real providers fill that out with something vague.

    I contacted these 2 today and both of them wanted a picture of my dick with varying amounts of specific fingers showing. I did not oblige, but I am very curious. Is this some sort of scam? One said it was to be sure I'm not a cop, but that seems ludicrous.
    Some girls do that. So, fun fact: Photos taken save the GPS coordinates of the camera's location in the file's metadata (and I'm pretty sure it still does this while the 'Location' setting is disabled on your phone), so an escort could be able to find where you live that way. However, it's not hard to strip that data out, and I've been sending out requested dick picks for years without GPS coordinates and it's never been a problem for any escort I've seen. That's the thing to be most afraid of, but I don't think it's why any of these girls ask, to be honest. Go web search "remove EXIF data from image" if you want to send your own images to these girls without that worry.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape