High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 194 594 1094 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 16678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15283
    Quote Originally Posted by ColChain77  [View Original Post]
    I lived in another state where I was asked for the same. I figured, not my face, I'd or anything like that so I went for it. The provider had reviews and I knew she was real. My experience was good but make sure they're real first. My two cents.
    I also had the same sort of thing in St Louis one time. Glad I followed through.

  2. #15282

    My experience

    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonLicker  [View Original Post]
    I contacted these 2 today and both of them wanted a picture of my dick with varying amounts of specific fingers showing. I did not oblige, but I am very curious. Is this some sort of scam? One said it was to be sure I'm not a cop, but that seems ludicrous.

    Autumn.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/871977053733

    Selena.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...f/085352678168
    I lived in another state where I was asked for the same. I figured, not my face, I'd or anything like that so I went for it. The provider had reviews and I knew she was real. My experience was good but make sure they're real first. My two cents.

  3. #15281
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that Melody's ad lists "America" as location. Usually the legitimate ads, even with the non-local traveling girls, say Madison, or something more precise like west or east Madison, so I'm kind of surprised that she's not a scam.
    Yep, a listed location that doesn't specify the Madison area is a bad sign, but for whatever reason sometimes real providers fill that out with something vague.

    I contacted these 2 today and both of them wanted a picture of my dick with varying amounts of specific fingers showing. I did not oblige, but I am very curious. Is this some sort of scam? One said it was to be sure I'm not a cop, but that seems ludicrous.
    Some girls do that. So, fun fact: Photos taken save the GPS coordinates of the camera's location in the file's metadata (and I'm pretty sure it still does this while the 'Location' setting is disabled on your phone), so an escort could be able to find where you live that way. However, it's not hard to strip that data out, and I've been sending out requested dick picks for years without GPS coordinates and it's never been a problem for any escort I've seen. That's the thing to be most afraid of, but I don't think it's why any of these girls ask, to be honest. Go web search "remove EXIF data from image" if you want to send your own images to these girls without that worry.

  4. #15280

    Autumn and Selena

    I contacted these 2 today and both of them wanted a picture of my dick with varying amounts of specific fingers showing. I did not oblige, but I am very curious. Is this some sort of scam? One said it was to be sure I'm not a cop, but that seems ludicrous.

    Autumn.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/871977053733

    Selena.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...f/085352678168

  5. #15279

    Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by CageyBee  [View Original Post]
    This year's been better than the last few, but nowhere near as good as last decade.

    I'll share a few.


    Melody - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/254765205068.

    This girl is insanely pretty. She doesn't show her face in her ads, it's cute as fuck. Worth one visit just for that. She had another girl in the bathroom, who I briefly ran into on the way out. As much as I wasn't a fan of that, I think she's trying to keep herself safe. She was a tiny little thing, after all. Her performance wasn't quite what I look for (AKA I go for the freaky nympho ones, and this one is sane) but it was fun, she's a friendly person, I enjoyed myself and have zero regrets about seeing her.
    I noticed that Melody's ad lists "America" as location. Usually the legitimate ads, even with the non-local traveling girls, say Madison, or something more precise like west or east Madison, so I'm kind of surprised that she's not a scam.

  6. #15278

    Another decent one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...h/136651641198

    One more for you. She's a little flaky, but very passionate and gets into it.

  7. #15277
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Break Me In seems to be worth trying. Nikki has been around forever. I've never met her but suspect she's fine, but not at that price point. Honey has disappeared on me both times we arranged to meet, and I'm not giving her a third chance. I met Lexxi once a handful of years ago and she was great, but she has been completely unresponsive since then. This is not a golden era. It's much worse than it was 5 years ago.
    Sounds very similar to my experiences. Back when lexxie was new, I saw her a lot, but not at all for the last few years. Used to see Brittan a lot too, but now she isn't worth the effort and frustration.

  8. #15276
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...w/610757336417

    Break me in I'm new. It took me forever to connect with her but, wow. Totally worth it. Very GFE. Keep trying. Maybe you'll get lucky and see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/758368795706

    Nikki is a solid choice. Pricey, but a true professional. Haven't seen her in years though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/289575539541

    Champagne has a nice body. She's safe and reliable. Pretty professional and to the point though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/001467689270

    Honey (Brittan) is a sweetheart. You can't go wrong with her. She's genuine!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/175576366930

    Lexxi Love has been around for many years. She's a real sweetheart, but really hard to get hold of.

    So, there's a good starter pack for y'all. They are all safe and reliable when you can get a hold of them.

    I have about five or six others on the shortlist, but they don't have ads and I can't give all my secrets away in one shot.

    Guys, treat these girls with respect. If you do, it will go along way! They are people too just like us.

    Happy hunting!
    Break Me In seems to be worth trying. Nikki has been around forever. I've never met her but suspect she's fine, but not at that price point. Honey has disappeared on me both times we arranged to meet, and I'm not giving her a third chance. I met Lexxi once a handful of years ago and she was great, but she has been completely unresponsive since then. This is not a golden era. It's much worse than it was 5 years ago.

  9. #15275
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...w/610757336417

    Break me in I'm new. It took me forever to connect with her but, wow. Totally worth it. Very GFE. Keep trying. Maybe you'll get lucky and see her. Thanks for posting the list though, it may help others out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/758368795706

    Nikki is a solid choice. Pricey, but a true professional. Haven't seen her in years though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/289575539541

    Champagne has a nice body. She's safe and reliable. Pretty professional and to the point though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/001467689270

    Honey (Brittan) is a sweetheart. You can't go wrong with her. She's genuine!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/175576366930

    Lexxi Love has been around for many years. She's a real sweetheart, but really hard to get hold of.

    So, there's a good starter pack for y'all. They are all safe and reliable when you can get a hold of them.

    I have about five or six others on the shortlist, but they don't have ads and I can't give all my secrets away in one shot.

    Guys, treat these girls with respect. If you do, it will go along way! They are people too just like us.

    Happy hunting!
    I've been trying to meet Brittan for over a year. Been ghosted 5 times, so not really worth the effort anymore. Champagne doesn't kiss, so I won't see her. Lexxie love really isn't available for the most part. I've been trying to see break me in girl for a while, but she's always west which makes it hard for me to meet her. Nikki is out of my price range. Otherwise all great choices. Thanks for posting some choices though.

  10. #15274

    A few examples

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...w/610757336417

    Break me in I'm new. It took me forever to connect with her but, wow. Totally worth it. Very GFE. Keep trying. Maybe you'll get lucky and see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/758368795706

    Nikki is a solid choice. Pricey, but a true professional. Haven't seen her in years though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/289575539541

    Champagne has a nice body. She's safe and reliable. Pretty professional and to the point though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/001467689270

    Honey (Brittan) is a sweetheart. You can't go wrong with her. She's genuine!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/175576366930

    Lexxi Love has been around for many years. She's a real sweetheart, but really hard to get hold of.

    So, there's a good starter pack for y'all. They are all safe and reliable when you can get a hold of them.

    I have about five or six others on the shortlist, but they don't have ads and I can't give all my secrets away in one shot.

    Guys, treat these girls with respect. If you do, it will go along way! They are people too just like us.

    Happy hunting!

  11. #15273

    Alexa

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/395859119771

    Any experience with Alexa before? I can only speculate that she's the type to ask for money weeks after meeting, but I'm just wondering if other people have had the same speculations.

  12. #15272
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    There's sure a lot of good quality tail running around Madison these days. It's funny how the city has good times and bad times. Good that we're in good times right now.
    A few examples would be helpful.

  13. #15271
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    There's sure a lot of good quality tail running around Madison these days. It's funny how the city has good times and bad times. Good that we're in good times right now.
    This year's been better than the last few, but nowhere near as good as last decade.

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut
    What am I missing? I thought the cupboards were pretty much empty?
    I'll share a few.

    Tina - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...0/840105968169.

    I caught this one when she appeared a few months ago. The session I had with her was a blast, she looked cute, was nice company. I get the feeling she has some mental illness stuff going on, maybe a habit too, but that's most of SkipTheGames anyway. She's changed her name a bunch of times, has gone by Scarlet, Lexie, maybe some others.

    Melody - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/254765205068.

    This girl is insanely pretty. She doesn't show her face in her ads, it's cute as fuck. Worth one visit just for that. She had another girl in the bathroom, who I briefly ran into on the way out. As much as I wasn't a fan of that, I think she's trying to keep herself safe. She was a tiny little thing, after all. Her performance wasn't quite what I look for (AKA I go for the freaky nympho ones, and this one is sane) but it was fun, she's a friendly person, I enjoyed myself and have zero regrets about seeing her.

  14. #15270
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    There's sure a lot of good quality tail running around Madison these days. It's funny how the city has good times and bad times. Good that we're in good times right now.
    What am I missing? I thought the cupboards were pretty much empty?

  15. #15269
    I agree. Especially Violet and Summer. It's a good thing. One of them is still around.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this threesome? I've enjoyed several from Summer & Violet, Snow & Green Eyes, and a few others. I'm wondering if there is any chemistry between the ladies.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...v/737615045471

    I M.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape