Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 595 1095 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 16676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15266

    Desi

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...j/939361541996

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Can't find ang.

  2. #15265
    Quote Originally Posted by Oyster  [View Original Post]
    That's Nicole, who sometimes goes by green eyed beauty. You can search the forum for info on her, I'd start at post #14922 which itself links back to a group of posts about her.

    I've never seen her, but the jist I've gathered is that the pics are older than you'd expect and the situation can get sketchy. No reports of mugging or scamming though.
    You should look back at past reviews before making that statement. Reviews on this forum for her are not good.

  3. #15264
    Thanks Oyster. I actually contacted her, got price, asked for 6 PM, she asked if I was law (would vice ever say yes? I said No, she stopped answering. Looks like I lucked out after reading 14922.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oyster  [View Original Post]
    That's Nicole, who sometimes goes by green eyed beauty. You can search the forum for info on her, I'd start at post #14922 which itself links back to a group of posts about her.

    I've never seen her, but the jist I've gathered is that the pics are older than you'd expect and the situation can get sketchy. No reports of mugging or scamming though.

  4. #15263

    Okay

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    I had sent her a text in the morning, she returned the text in the afternoon with a yes I'm available, and then radio silence to numerous texts.
    Not sure what I can do about that, she's just a girl to fuck.

  5. #15262

    Break me in Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    I think her hours are kind of screwy. Usually available later afternoons to early evening. I've had zero issues setting up times.
    I had sent her a text in the morning, she returned the text in the afternoon with a yes I'm available, and then radio silence to numerous texts.

  6. #15261

    That's Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by WestWill  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?

    Since links to STG go bad fast, here is her ad. She lists pretty much daily, says E. European etc.

    Located Downtown Madison Incalls And Outcalls, 28 years old.
    That's Nicole, who sometimes goes by green eyed beauty. You can search the forum for info on her, I'd start at post #14922 which itself links back to a group of posts about her.

    I've never seen her, but the jist I've gathered is that the pics are older than you'd expect and the situation can get sketchy. No reports of mugging or scamming though.

  7. #15260

    Elena Ferrari

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/3835479.htm

    Had a great time with Elena, a sexy and passionate lady. I had verified with her group before, not sure on requirements but definitely NOT a deposit. Set up was quick and everything ran on time. Elena is a curvy bombshell with intense intimacy. Plenty of teasing and squeezing with light licking before the cover went on for CBJ and then a few positions.

    She is a joy to talk with, a worldly woman. Then we went for another round of the same activities with an amazing doggy finish. If you see her please treat her right, I hope she visits again!

  8. #15259

    Downtown escort

    Any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...o/844159445496

    Since links to STG go bad fast, here is her ad. She lists pretty much daily, says E. European etc.

    Located Downtown Madison Incalls And Outcalls, 28 years old.

    Looking For Some Sugar And Spice -- incalls, Outcall, And Cardates Located Downtown Madison Txt Or Call Me at 812-530-XXXX -- Here I Am! -- here's A Little About Me I'm Clean, Fun, Friendly, Outgoing, And An All Around Fabulous Time. I Will Absolutely Blow Your Mind With My Bbbbj! My Body Is Athletic, And Well Proportioned -- talk Soon, I Hope.

    I just got registered and this is my first post.

    Thanks for the good info in past reports. I'll be adding my own.

  9. #15258
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    I think her hours are kind of screwy. Usually available later afternoons to early evening. I've had zero issues setting up times.
    Thanks for following up! And that's making more sense. My ideal time is morning / early afternoon. Thanks again!

  10. #15257

    Break me in girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I was going to ask the same thing about the "Break Me In" girl. I've tried contacting her a couple of times and had no response, may try again in the next couple of days. Perhaps that one favorable review has made her in high demand?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/female-escorts/caucasian_w/break-me-in-im-new/130936572255

    Of the girls on your review list, the only one I've seen is Gigi. As you say, she's more enthusiastic performance-wise than most and is decent-looking. My main issue with her is poor hygiene: her room was a filthy mess and there were some body and mouth odor issues that were a turn off. That's why I haven't been in a rush to repeat, not that there are that many better alternatives, at least in her price range.
    I think her hours are kind of screwy. Usually available later afternoons to early evening. I've had zero issues setting up times.

  11. #15256
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/980326667175

    Anyone seen Dani or her friend Jenn recently? Only thing I can find is that the pictures are real and didn't have any issues with her. Also wondering about her friend Jenn.
    I've tried contacting Dani twice with no response, has anyone else had better luck?

  12. #15255

    Break me in girl

    Have any of you guys had luck connecting with "break me in I'm new"? I've been trying to get in touch with her since Bruno's posts but I've never gotten a response back.
    I was going to ask the same thing about the "Break Me In" girl. I've tried contacting her a couple of times and had no response, may try again in the next couple of days. Perhaps that one favorable review has made her in high demand?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/female-escorts/caucasian_w/break-me-in-im-new/130936572255

    Of the girls on your review list, the only one I've seen is Gigi. As you say, she's more enthusiastic performance-wise than most and is decent-looking. My main issue with her is poor hygiene: her room was a filthy mess and there were some body and mouth odor issues that were a turn off. That's why I haven't been in a rush to repeat, not that there are that many better alternatives, at least in her price range.

  13. #15254

    Dani

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/980326667175

    Anyone seen Dani or her friend Jenn recently? Only thing I can find is that the pictures are real and didn't have any issues with her. Also wondering about her friend Jenn.

  14. #15253
    Saw a few girls lately. Some that were reviewed but I've been wanting to check out for myself and some that I haven't seen reviews for yet:

    Gigi.

    She seemed to get into the session but I felt a little shortchanged for what I paid. Don't think I'd repeat.

    Jenna (touch my butt).

    She was sweet but bigger and a little more rough than I thought she'd be. Services were ok but I won't be repeating.

    April (Southern bodaous bombshell).

    Services were ok but I felt a little rushed. She was very nice and quick to respond via text but I probably won't repeat.

    Roxy (busty mature redhead).

    Nice incall, primarily deals via email and is very responsive once you make contact. She's definitely a little older and has a little bit of a belly but still quite pretty for her age. Again, seems like a nice lady and kinda gets into it. I'd consider seeing her again.

    Bella.

    Great / fast and communicating and does feel like she gets into things. She's a bit bigger and doesn't look quite as good as her photos. I'd consider repeating for her QV but there's honestly not a whole lot of actual passion during the session and she does show some signs of use. Personally I wouldn't pay her hhr / hr rates but that's just me.

    Jazzmine (exotic treat).

    I was hoping that would be a good one based on the interests in her ad but ended up feeling like I TOFTT on her. She's bigger and taller than her photos and ad details, would not do DFK / DATY / CG, and did not get into the session. Would not recommend and I will not be seeing her when she passes through the area again.

    Have any of you guys had luck connecting with "break me in I'm new"? I've been trying to get in touch with her since Bruno's posts but I've never gotten a response back.

  15. #15252
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking777  [View Original Post]
    She is back in town, its been years, but she was a good time.
    I saw the ad also. I wonder if the body is still rocking, because those are old pics. She's still 22 I see.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape