Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 8286
-
11-08-24 14:25 #7116Banned Member

Posts: 72The VIP room is priced by 15-30-60 min by the club. The rest you negotiate with the dancer. I'd say usually for me its 250-300 all in. But you have to negotiate and don't pay till you get what's agreed upon.
Originally Posted by GameMaker007
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 22:56 #7115Senior Member

Posts: 139Link didn't work for me. Is this her IG?
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/charlie2th...xsdWNyYmVqZmlp
-
11-07-24 20:34 #7114Senior Member

Posts: 97Rates
How much for the booth vs VIP room?
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 18:54 #7113Senior Member

Posts: 988Monse
She swallowed everything I had today. Got me done in songs.
-
11-07-24 17:15 #7112Senior Member

Posts: 286She took care of me as well. Very passionate. Dfk BBBJ rcg doggie. Cim
Originally Posted by MikeFieldz
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 10:42 #7111Senior Member

Posts: 32Monse
Filled her up yesterday in standing doggy.
That woman can fuck.
-
11-06-24 23:56 #7110Senior Member

Posts: 97Broken
There goes my fantasy of it just being me that she hit up Do lmk if anyone toftt!
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 19:32 #7109Senior Member

Posts: 63I Say
Fuck 'them. Lola got like that with me at Sugars and I've never paid her once for anything other than dances. She out of nowhere just got real standoffish and bitchy towards me for no apparent reason / only thing I can think of is that maybe she saw me get a dance with someone else.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
From there, I would just throw her a dollar when I saw her on stage and then walk out the door.
-
11-04-24 16:52 #7108Senior Member

Posts: 1109https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...lable.2928530/
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
Is this her?
-
11-04-24 16:39 #7107Senior Member

Posts: 740Zara
Anyone know anything about Zara at Kittens? She hit me up on SA and is trying to get me in the club. I hate strip clubs because it's a money pit. Is she worth getting some dine-in? BBFS? CIM? Any other acronyms. Any help is appreciated.
So-Crates.
-
11-04-24 13:25 #7106Senior Member

Posts: 659Morgan
Post the Pic of Morgan!
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 20:30 #7105Senior Member

Posts: 1109GoodNews / Bad News
Bad News is Seahawks blew it again.
Good News is Monse is at Pandoras and I am going to take my frustration out in a VIP room.
She always makes things better.
-
11-03-24 18:55 #7104Senior Member

Posts: 659She is a naughty s l you t. I am seeing her later at Sugars!
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
I am a dirtyfuk.
-
11-03-24 16:50 #7103Senior Member

Posts: 178Can anyone help out with a link to the pic. I don't see her on the pandora ig.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 15:44 #7102Senior Member

Posts: 118Ig
Lately she's been on the club's IG stories.
Originally Posted by Trappin1719
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





