Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 41286
-
11-02-24 08:15 #36621Senior Member

Posts: 250Get tested
You should probably go see your doctor to get prep just in case. The sooner the better. Bacterial STI's show up about in about a week. Viral about 2 to 3 weeks. I hope that helps.
Originally Posted by Sensable
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-24 00:52 #36620Senior Member

Posts: 130I would just stay from her. I should of been armed. I usally am. Especially when I go into some of these sketchy areas every once in a blue moon. Lucky for her I wasn't. What a scumbag of a human being. All I can do is expose them and hopefully she doesn't do that to the wrong person. She gives legit escorts who try to play the game with fairness and honesty a bad rep. Not all working girls are shitty like that. Did she try to pull some shady shit with you? If not your lucky.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-24 22:56 #36619Senior Member

Posts: 59Digits
Would you mind sharing her digits, I live near there and need a good regular! Pm me.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-24 17:02 #36618Senior Member

Posts: 242Definitely worth a visit if you're into bigger women like I am. Loves to kiss and get into it. She doesn't get on top and prefers missionary in my experience.
Originally Posted by SfxtBro
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-24 16:17 #36617Senior Member

Posts: 1246Her body is just one continuous track mark! I picked her up on Lane Avenue several months ago, and posted a pic of her in the Streetwalker section. Just yuck!
Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-24 14:02 #36616Senior Member

Posts: 242Please send me digits. I'm close enough by there.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-24 14:00 #36615Senior Member

Posts: 242I've seen lacy before. She is real. She does the trick when in a pinch. Used to be a bbw but still thick. I saw her a few months ago after not seeing her for a few years. Nowadays I need to kiss and feel passion to get it up. Unfortunately she didn't get too into it and I just couldn't finish the deed. I've been hesitant to repeat.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-24 13:47 #36614Senior Member

Posts: 55I have a soft spot in my heart and a hard spot in my pants for single moms and would love to help!
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-24 13:01 #36613Senior Member

Posts: 170Milf
I'll help her out please share digits.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-24 12:48 #36612Senior Member

Posts: 68Able to help out!
Hey Sandman.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
Willing to help her. Please DM info.
Thanks.
-
11-01-24 12:28 #36611Senior Member

Posts: 37I would love to help out ASAP.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
Jax.
-
11-01-24 11:30 #36610Senior Member

Posts: 84I'm interested
Hey Sandman.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
Please DM me her info.
Jay.
-
11-01-24 09:25 #36609Senior Member

Posts: 1260How Ironic
I just had a conversation with her like a day or two ago.
Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133;7084831[URL
-
11-01-24 05:50 #36608Senior Member

Posts: 559Tall thick sexy MILF needs help!
So guys I met this lady, got talking and next thing I know we're heading to her place over on Atlantic by Hodges. Nice clean quiet apartment. We talked a little more and started making out. Moved to her bedroom and undressed each other. I laid her down and started with her breasts before moving south. She was clean and fresh and tasted delicious. She seemed to really enjoy it and gasped when I slide my fingers in her. Out came a wrapper and she gave me some head before climbing on top. Went through a couple positions before ending up doggy, and me filling the bag.
We washed up, talked for a bit. She's short on funds and she would like to meet a few more friends that could help her out. She really gets into it, says she loves sex, which is always a positive. I plan to see her again this weekend, to see if the second trip is better than the first.
I can share contact info with senior members Only!!
Please make sure you have room in your inbox!!
-
10-31-24 20:57 #36607Senior Member

Posts: 130This girl is setting people up for robberies
https://skipthegames.com/img/008/NTE...M3YTQ5N2M.webp
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/786932322149
This girl is bad news. She stays off of Youngerman Circle. The hotel behind the BP. She has an okay round little ass that you could have fun with. Other than that nothing really to look at.
She has cuts and scabs on her legs. Teeth are rotting out. Smells like she hasn't had a shower in days. Gave her the cash, goes in her room can calls her dope boy. I just left. Wasn't worth it.










Reply With Quote





