Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 41283
-
11-03-24 13:17 #36633Senior Member

Posts: 374Strike out on University
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/178400038
Desperate times call for desperate measures. I headed over to University see if I could find anything worthwhile. After looking through the tons of ads for University, though I'm sure most of them go to the same small handful of girls, I settled on the one in the link. The body type is just my style and the pictures look like something I could have fun with. I was given the room number and as I drove around the back of the building, I saw two very large women standing in front of that room. One of them ducked into the room I had been given and the other into the room next door. When I say large I mean really large. Needless to say, I kept driving.
-
11-03-24 08:35 #36632Regular Member

Posts: 18Kernan
Anyone know any good providers near Atlantic and Kernan area.
-
11-03-24 08:31 #36631Regular Member

Posts: 18Got to love the milfs!
Originally Posted by TheRiddle
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 08:11 #36630Senior Member

Posts: 690In Info On This Baymeadows Provider?
No name provider, says in Baymeadows area, says head and more. I like that ass and would like to take her to Greece. Any info on her?
LB.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/481798582512
-
11-03-24 05:29 #36629Senior Member

Posts: 2027Eva
Yes, several times a few years back. Great body. Nice girl.
Originally Posted by KDoogie
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 01:20 #36628Senior Member

Posts: 162Eva Parker
Has anybody ever had a date with Eva Parker? I believe she is also a dancer at a local club.
https://www.evaparker.love/gettoknow
-
11-03-24 00:04 #36627Senior Member

Posts: 1107Natalie
As Andi mentioned, her daughter Alex, who most of you knew as Natalie, passed last week. The exact details of how are still being worked out. But the demons claimed her.
Those of you who had a chance to meet her know that she was a sweet, but flawed, individual.
There are some expenses that's Andi is asking for some assistance with.
She told me that even if you can help out with $10, she would really appreciate it. She's hurting, having lost her daughter. A little help would go a long way. You all know Andi is a sweetheart.
https://gofund.me/1fd9100d
-
11-02-24 22:25 #36626Senior Member

Posts: 87White chocolate
Guys don't do it. Easy set up comes were on point set up car location she answers when I arrive hops in I'll let her know where roses are she grabs it pull ups pants then hops out. Rookie mistake no biggie not really hurting for doe just wanted to share story I have the tag number of car and Addy if anyone wants just DM me I did a little investigation LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/773448573322
-
11-02-24 16:15 #36625Senior Member

Posts: 559Sorry Senior members only
Sorry buddy.
Originally Posted by ClassixMan29
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-24 16:08 #36624Senior Member

Posts: 250Sorry to hear at least it got caught and treatable. Lesson learned. It's a dangerous game we play.
Originally Posted by Sensable
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-24 11:04 #36623Regular Member

Posts: 17[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
11-02-24 09:34 #36622Senior Member

Posts: 229Breezy. Don't Do It
If you try to see "Breezy", you'll be greeted by two Hispanic guys. She was in the room, but looked way older and I just took off. They did not follow me. Her name is Rebecca.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/118388288679
-
11-02-24 08:15 #36621Senior Member

Posts: 250Get tested
You should probably go see your doctor to get prep just in case. The sooner the better. Bacterial STI's show up about in about a week. Viral about 2 to 3 weeks. I hope that helps.
Originally Posted by Sensable
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-24 00:52 #36620Senior Member

Posts: 130I would just stay from her. I should of been armed. I usally am. Especially when I go into some of these sketchy areas every once in a blue moon. Lucky for her I wasn't. What a scumbag of a human being. All I can do is expose them and hopefully she doesn't do that to the wrong person. She gives legit escorts who try to play the game with fairness and honesty a bad rep. Not all working girls are shitty like that. Did she try to pull some shady shit with you? If not your lucky.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-24 22:56 #36619Senior Member

Posts: 59Digits
Would you mind sharing her digits, I live near there and need a good regular! Pm me.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






