Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 312 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 362 412 812 1312 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 41281
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36616
    Please send me digits. I'm close enough by there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So guys I met this lady, got talking and next thing I know we're heading to her place over on Atlantic by Hodges. Nice clean quiet apartment. We talked a little more and started making out. Moved to her bedroom and undressed each other. I laid her down and started with her breasts before moving south. She was clean and fresh and tasted delicious. She seemed to really enjoy it and gasped when I slide my fingers in her. Out came a wrapper and she gave me some head before climbing on top. Went through a couple positions before ending up doggy, and me filling the bag.

    We washed up, talked for a bit. She's short on funds and she would like to meet a few more friends that could help her out. She really gets into it, says she loves sex, which is always a positive. I plan to see her again this weekend, to see if the second trip is better than the first.

    I can share contact info with senior members Only!!

    Please make sure you have room in your inbox!!

  2. #36615
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    Mongers,

    Has anyone a confirmed sighting of this doe? My plumber has reached out and said she says she's at the RR in OP on Youngerman C. Strike one. She texts a lot, has very low prices and seems to be dodging a meet. Strike 2. Yet no request for a deposit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/290538954108

    Report:

    My plumber reached out to Nancy to set up a date with Cindy, prolly 60,5'2', big soft T&A. Damage was $70 coins for surprisingly good dome and cfs mish. Cindy is pictured on Nancy's ads sometimes, not in this one. I don't know about Nancy, except I'd say she's not lying about being 330.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...h/154271809977
    I've seen lacy before. She is real. She does the trick when in a pinch. Used to be a bbw but still thick. I saw her a few months ago after not seeing her for a few years. Nowadays I need to kiss and feel passion to get it up. Unfortunately she didn't get too into it and I just couldn't finish the deed. I've been hesitant to repeat.

  3. #36614
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So guys I met this lady, got talking and next thing I know we're heading to her place over on Atlantic by Hodges. Nice clean quiet apartment. We talked a little more and started making out. Moved to her bedroom and undressed each other. I laid her down and started with her breasts before moving south. She was clean and fresh and tasted delicious. She seemed to really enjoy it and gasped when I slide my fingers in her. Out came a wrapper and she gave me some head before climbing on top. Went through a couple positions before ending up doggy, and me filling the bag.

    We washed up, talked for a bit. She's short on funds and she would like to meet a few more friends that could help her out. She really gets into it, says she loves sex, which is always a positive. I plan to see her again this weekend, to see if the second trip is better than the first.

    I can share contact info with senior members Only!!

    Please make sure you have room in your inbox!!
    I have a soft spot in my heart and a hard spot in my pants for single moms and would love to help!

  4. #36613

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So guys I met this lady, got talking and next thing I know we're heading to her place over on Atlantic by Hodges. Nice clean quiet apartment. We talked a little more and started making out. Moved to her bedroom and undressed each other. I laid her down and started with her breasts before moving south. She was clean and fresh and tasted delicious. She seemed to really enjoy it and gasped when I slide my fingers in her. Out came a wrapper and she gave me some head before climbing on top. Went through a couple positions before ending up doggy, and me filling the bag.

    We washed up, talked for a bit. She's short on funds and she would like to meet a few more friends that could help her out. She really gets into it, says she loves sex, which is always a positive. I plan to see her again this weekend, to see if the second trip is better than the first.

    I can share contact info with senior members Only!!

    Please make sure you have room in your inbox!!
    I'll help her out please share digits.

  5. #36612

    Able to help out!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So guys I met this lady, got talking and next thing I know we're heading to her place over on Atlantic by Hodges. Nice clean quiet apartment. We talked a little more and started making out. Moved to her bedroom and undressed each other. I laid her down and started with her breasts before moving south. She was clean and fresh and tasted delicious. She seemed to really enjoy it and gasped when I slide my fingers in her. Out came a wrapper and she gave me some head before climbing on top. Went through a couple positions before ending up doggy, and me filling the bag.

    We washed up, talked for a bit. She's short on funds and she would like to meet a few more friends that could help her out. She really gets into it, says she loves sex, which is always a positive. I plan to see her again this weekend, to see if the second trip is better than the first.

    I can share contact info with senior members Only!!

    Please make sure you have room in your inbox!!
    Hey Sandman.

    Willing to help her. Please DM info.

    Thanks.

  6. #36611
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So guys I met this lady, got talking and next thing I know we're heading to her place over on Atlantic by Hodges. Nice clean quiet apartment. We talked a little more and started making out. Moved to her bedroom and undressed each other. I laid her down and started with her breasts before moving south. She was clean and fresh and tasted delicious. She seemed to really enjoy it and gasped when I slide my fingers in her. Out came a wrapper and she gave me some head before climbing on top. Went through a couple positions before ending up doggy, and me filling the bag.

    We washed up, talked for a bit. She's short on funds and she would like to meet a few more friends that could help her out. She really gets into it, says she loves sex, which is always a positive. I plan to see her again this weekend, to see if the second trip is better than the first.

    I can share contact info with senior members Only!!

    Please make sure you have room in your inbox!!
    I would love to help out ASAP.

    Jax.

  7. #36610

    I'm interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So guys I met this lady, got talking and next thing I know we're heading to her place over on Atlantic by Hodges. Nice clean quiet apartment. We talked a little more and started making out. Moved to her bedroom and undressed each other. I laid her down and started with her breasts before moving south. She was clean and fresh and tasted delicious. She seemed to really enjoy it and gasped when I slide my fingers in her. Out came a wrapper and she gave me some head before climbing on top. Went through a couple positions before ending up doggy, and me filling the bag.

    We washed up, talked for a bit. She's short on funds and she would like to meet a few more friends that could help her out. She really gets into it, says she loves sex, which is always a positive. I plan to see her again this weekend, to see if the second trip is better than the first.

    I can share contact info with senior members Only!!

    Please make sure you have room in your inbox!!
    Hey Sandman.

    Please DM me her info.

    Jay.

  8. #36609
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    How Ironic

    Quote Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133;7084831[URL
    https://skipthegames.com/img/008/NTE0NDI4ODdjZDhlYWNjYzZhYmUwNTk2Y2RhNWE4ZTM3YTQ5N2M.webp[/URL]

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/786932322149

    This girl is bad news. She stays off of Youngerman Circle. The hotel behind the BP. She has an okay round little ass that you could have fun with. Other than that nothing really to look at.

    She has cuts and scabs on her legs. Teeth are rotting out. Smells like she hasn't had a shower in days. Gave her the cash, goes in her room can calls her dope boy. I just left. Wasn't worth it.
    I just had a conversation with her like a day or two ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241101_092147_Messages.jpg‎  

  9. #36608

    Tall thick sexy MILF needs help!

    So guys I met this lady, got talking and next thing I know we're heading to her place over on Atlantic by Hodges. Nice clean quiet apartment. We talked a little more and started making out. Moved to her bedroom and undressed each other. I laid her down and started with her breasts before moving south. She was clean and fresh and tasted delicious. She seemed to really enjoy it and gasped when I slide my fingers in her. Out came a wrapper and she gave me some head before climbing on top. Went through a couple positions before ending up doggy, and me filling the bag.

    We washed up, talked for a bit. She's short on funds and she would like to meet a few more friends that could help her out. She really gets into it, says she loves sex, which is always a positive. I plan to see her again this weekend, to see if the second trip is better than the first.

    I can share contact info with senior members Only!!

    Please make sure you have room in your inbox!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7048.jpg‎   IMG_7049.jpg‎   IMG_7050.jpg‎   IMG_7051.jpg‎  

  10. #36607

    This girl is setting people up for robberies

    https://skipthegames.com/img/008/NTE...M3YTQ5N2M.webp

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/786932322149

    This girl is bad news. She stays off of Youngerman Circle. The hotel behind the BP. She has an okay round little ass that you could have fun with. Other than that nothing really to look at.

    She has cuts and scabs on her legs. Teeth are rotting out. Smells like she hasn't had a shower in days. Gave her the cash, goes in her room can calls her dope boy. I just left. Wasn't worth it.

  11. #36606
    Quote Originally Posted by Andi3030  [View Original Post]
    Just wow. I'll keep you in my prayers.
    Thank you Andi for your kind thoughts and prayers.

  12. #36605

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockies4400  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have experience with this girl? I seem to recall she posted on STG and also seem to recall the reviews were negative but don't have a name to associate with her.
    Anyone have a link to an ad?

  13. #36604

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockies4400  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have experience with this girl? I seem to recall she posted on STG and also seem to recall the reviews were negative but don't have a name to associate with her.
    She is on seeking now. I have talked to her off and on, until she started asking for money for one thing or another. To be fair, I never really made much effort to see her. You may have better luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-63136be5e652

  14. #36603
    Senior Member


    Posts: 234
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Did you read her ad? Says covered everything, BJ and FS! Does that sound like fun? Not to me.

    LB.
    I saw and yes I'm ok with it.

  15. #36602

    Her Ad Says Everything BJ and FS Are Covered. Does Not Sound Like Fun To Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by KK904  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/875548659215

    Has anyone seen her? I don't see a name looks like she could be fun.
    Did you read her ad? Says covered everything, BJ and FS! Does that sound like fun? Not to me.

    LB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape