Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 93 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 1391
This blog is moderated by LuccaMac
  1. #776
    A female cuddlier the other day she knows a guy cuddler and he told her stories about women getting pissed off that he wouldn't give her any dick. Maybe she was just saying that as she was only giving me a legit cuddle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog35  [View Original Post]
    I tried being a pro and it's tough to get women to pay for cuddling. They always gave me push back, even the big girls. You may do well cuddling with dudes that's just not my thing. Guys look at my profile all the time and I just ignore it. I hope this helps.

  2. #775

    Professional Cuddler

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    If she was hot enough I would give her back the session fee and she would get some D for free haha.
    I tried being a pro and it's tough to get women to pay for cuddling. They always gave me push back, even the big girls. You may do well cuddling with dudes that's just not my thing. Guys look at my profile all the time and I just ignore it. I hope this helps.

  3. #774
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I am sure if she is that hot she can already get all the dick she wants for free. Hell, the fat old ugly ones get dick too.
    Exactly I've seen women that look like Quasimodo get plenty of attention.

  4. #773
    I am sure if she is that hot she can already get all the dick she wants for free. Hell, the fat old ugly ones get dick too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    If she was hot enough I would give her back the session fee and she would get some D for free haha.

  5. #772
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody on here considered being a professional cuddler? Women get turned on by cuddling too and it may be a way to get paid and get some pussy. You always have an out if you don't want to do more than cuddle.
    If she was hot enough I would give her back the session fee and she would get some D for free haha.

  6. #771

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody on here considered being a professional cuddler? Women get turned on by cuddling too and it may be a way to get paid and get some pussy. You always have an out if you don't want to do more than cuddle.
    I haven't tried it but it seems like a dead end. CC charges a fix rate of $20/ month or something just to be a male pro (instead of a percentage of bookings). From what it sounds like, there is very little business. Women can pretty much get what they want for free on there as an enthusiast. Plus, the male / woman ratio is like 10:1 or something.

  7. #770
    Has anybody on here considered being a professional cuddler? Women get turned on by cuddling too and it may be a way to get paid and get some pussy. You always have an out if you don't want to do more than cuddle.

  8. #769
    Good for you. PayPal has screwed me a few times.

    Quote Originally Posted by LD281  [View Original Post]
    After a few months of working with PayPay, I got my deposit back.

  9. #768
    Quote Originally Posted by LD281  [View Original Post]
    I made the mistake of giving her a $20.00 deposit, she was a no show and became non- responsive. Her post on CC is now "paused", Should it become live again, stay away from her, scammer!!
    After a few months of working with PayPay, I got my deposit back.

  10. #767

    Ramonabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrzyboy  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Ramonabby. Trying to set something up next week. She looks like she could but alot of fun. https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/ramonabby.
    I had a session a few weeks ago. It was okay, she's very very skinny and platonic. I didn't get a sense of any extras, she's a nice young lady but don't expect anything extra.

  11. #766
    Google her user name, I tried to set something up and didn't respond to a message quickly enough and she cancelled.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrecengr  [View Original Post]
    YMMV. No fun. Very strict and vets you before. Has had other situations where things went in another direction. I only got the sassy part.

  12. #765

    Sassy

    YMMV. No fun. Very strict and vets you before. Has had other situations where things went in another direction. I only got the sassy part.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickWad91  [View Original Post]
    She just popped up in the last week or so and I've considered too. Let us know if you pull the plug.

  13. #764

    Sweerandsassy

    Quote Originally Posted by Navingp  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Wondering if anyone has any insight for sweetandsassy85 ?

    Pm is fine.

    Not sure why I got blocked by jayycrok I saw her a month ago.

    If you like older woman she was fun.

    Don't take time to warm up either (.
    She just popped up in the last week or so and I've considered too. Let us know if you pull the plug.

  14. #763

    Request for input

    Hello Gents,

    Wondering if anyone has any insight for sweetandsassy85 ?

    Pm is fine.

    Not sure why I got blocked by jayycrok I saw her a month ago.

    If you like older woman she was fun.

    Don't take time to warm up either (.

  15. #762

    Nerdy

    Quote Originally Posted by YourCCPimp  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I've seen her. She has a pretty open menu including FS. She wanted 600 FS for me. Plus, she kind of nickel and dimes for every little thing. She is cute but not worth her price in my opinion.
    Very decent body, but like you said every thing you do she wants to put a price on. I will never contact her again. Nice enough but a saleswoman for sure. I know she has gotten at least 4 guys banned so far.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape