Thread: Cuddle Comfort
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 1389
-
11-11-24 11:17 #774Senior Member

Posts: 766Exactly I've seen women that look like Quasimodo get plenty of attention.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 10:02 #773Senior Member

Posts: 7335I am sure if she is that hot she can already get all the dick she wants for free. Hell, the fat old ugly ones get dick too.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 09:31 #772Senior Member

Posts: 3075If she was hot enough I would give her back the session fee and she would get some D for free haha.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 09:05 #771Senior Member

Posts: 203Not worth it
I haven't tried it but it seems like a dead end. CC charges a fix rate of $20/ month or something just to be a male pro (instead of a percentage of bookings). From what it sounds like, there is very little business. Women can pretty much get what they want for free on there as an enthusiast. Plus, the male / woman ratio is like 10:1 or something.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 10:22 #770Senior Member

Posts: 7335Has anybody on here considered being a professional cuddler? Women get turned on by cuddling too and it may be a way to get paid and get some pussy. You always have an out if you don't want to do more than cuddle.
-
11-10-24 09:35 #769Senior Member

Posts: 7335Good for you. PayPal has screwed me a few times.
Originally Posted by LD281
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 08:07 #768Senior Member

Posts: 99After a few months of working with PayPay, I got my deposit back.
Originally Posted by LD281
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 08:18 #767Senior Member

Posts: 49Ramonabby
I had a session a few weeks ago. It was okay, she's very very skinny and platonic. I didn't get a sense of any extras, she's a nice young lady but don't expect anything extra.
Originally Posted by Jrzyboy
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 18:35 #766Senior Member

Posts: 38Google her user name, I tried to set something up and didn't respond to a message quickly enough and she cancelled.
Originally Posted by Mrecengr
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 13:14 #765Senior Member

Posts: 34Sassy
YMMV. No fun. Very strict and vets you before. Has had other situations where things went in another direction. I only got the sassy part.
Originally Posted by DickWad91
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 22:50 #764Senior Member

Posts: 132Sweerandsassy
She just popped up in the last week or so and I've considered too. Let us know if you pull the plug.
Originally Posted by Navingp
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 12:38 #763Senior Member

Posts: 76Request for input
Hello Gents,
Wondering if anyone has any insight for sweetandsassy85 ?
Pm is fine.
Not sure why I got blocked by jayycrok I saw her a month ago.
If you like older woman she was fun.
Don't take time to warm up either (.
-
10-31-24 12:28 #762Senior Member

Posts: 127Nerdy
Very decent body, but like you said every thing you do she wants to put a price on. I will never contact her again. Nice enough but a saleswoman for sure. I know she has gotten at least 4 guys banned so far.
Originally Posted by YourCCPimp
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 09:50 #761Senior Member

Posts: 456Nothing worse than the stench from a dirty kitty. Mood killer for sure. Damn.
Originally Posted by DDogs77
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 12:07 #760Regular Member

Posts: 21What's her username on cuddlecomfort?
Originally Posted by JohnMarigold
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





