The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 551 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 8261
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7076

    Cheated

    I ran into Morgan. She got my attention for first time in a long while. It was deep and warm inside. Still love my Atf. Maybe I can get them to duo for me in rooms. The room furthest away from entrance so no one hears. Or maybe by front so everyone hears?

  2. #7075
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    It wasn't me that day. It was yesterday. LOL.

    That woman will ride a dick. I planted two in her. She was super horny.
    She is a trooper!

  3. #7074
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by HowlettJames  [View Original Post]
    New girl at Sugars. She used to work at Pandoras. Her VIP FS is 500 but she can be talked down. Some enthusiasts sounds from her but if she's in a bad mood it's a starfish.
    You can find her on the blade for half that rate.

  4. #7073
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    I was getting a blow job in a room today.

    I don't know who ot was but somebody was hammering Monse in the next room. LOL High Five Champ!
    It wasn't me that day. It was yesterday. LOL.

    That woman will ride a dick. I planted two in her. She was super horny.

  5. #7072

    Snow at Sugars

    New girl at Sugars. She used to work at Pandoras. Her VIP FS is 500 but she can be talked down. Some enthusiasts sounds from her but if she's in a bad mood it's a starfish.

  6. #7071
    Going to be over in Spokane / Idaho area next weekend. Their forums seem pretty dead.

    Anyone have any intel on the club on the Stateline? I was going to gamble between a strip club or a massage place. Any intel on either, DM me.

  7. #7070

    Not sound proof

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertABouy  [View Original Post]
    If it was the right hand room, sorry. 😂.
    Imagine said she had the DJ turn the music up a bit last week because of the thumping from the room was louder than the bass in the club.

  8. #7069
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertABouy  [View Original Post]
    If it was the right hand room, sorry.
    Not me. I cum fast.

  9. #7068
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    I was getting a blow job in a room today.

    I don't know who ot was but somebody was hammering Monse in the next room. LOL High Five Champ!
    If it was the right hand room, sorry. 😂.

  10. #7067
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Monse

    I was getting a blow job in a room today.

    I don't know who ot was but somebody was hammering Monse in the next room. LOL High Five Champ!

  11. #7066
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfador  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage for this with her? I've heard people say 3 bills for BBFS, but I'm gettin' older and a BJ's just more reliable these days, LOL.
    Start low and work up. $120 HJ / BBBJCIM in LDA. $150 a few years back for 15 min in a room, on a slow day.

  12. #7065
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Pandora

    I go to Pandora. It very no busy.

    I pick Monse. She very good. She suck wang. Sit on wang. I cum fast.

    Hahaha. She very good.

  13. #7064
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfador  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage for this with her? I've heard people say 3 bills for BBFS, but I'm gettin' older and a BJ's just more reliable these days, LOL.
    If you want her jack hammering up and down on your dick for 10 minutes straight you will need to get a room. In the VIP area she has to come up for air and dance some.

    300 is typical for a qv in a room.

  14. #7063
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    ATF Morgan has resurfaced & back to her dirty deeds at Pans.
    She was still all safety with me.

  15. #7062
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I did this with Monse after the Seahawks game. Intense BBBJCIM. She Jack hammered her head up and down for about 10 minutes until I blasted in her mouth. Non stop.
    What's the damage for this with her? I've heard people say 3 bills for BBFS, but I'm gettin' older and a BJ's just more reliable these days, LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape