High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 376 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 5633
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4403
    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoRocket52  [View Original Post]
    That link goes to an ad for children's haircuts.
    While I don't fully recall what the ad originally said, that is not the same ad. Obviously, it's the same person posting but the ad changed. I think, I really really hope, that shows that it is a legit place and should be avoided unless you have a child that needs a haircut or extensions.

  2. #4402
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo21  [View Original Post]
    I have not, but a few months ago, this location ran an ad in CL. I texted and was told it was therapeutic only. It's possible ownership has changed, though.
    Thanks man.

  3. #4401

    Health Massage. Hudson

    Name of hottie over there? Decided to make the drive for a walk-in appointment at Health Massage, in Hudson. Shortly after I walked in the door, I was greeted by a smokeshow aged about mid-20's, and in a very nice outfit. She had me follow her into a room, and asked for payment after I was already in the room. She told me to wait for a few minutes, and someone (else!) would be with me. In my mind I recited over and over again, I hope it's not and old lady, I hope it's not an old lady. Well, sure enough, an old lady came in who could be in her late 50's or 60's. I suppose I could have asked to see who would give me the massage before payment, but that would have seemed awkward, and I'm a nice guy. Total all-in damage was $. I'm rather inexperienced when it comes to massages, only had maybe 7, but she gave me the best massage I've ever had. So it wasn't all bad. Nice finish which I believe is standard for the area. I didn't get her name.

    Anyone know the name of the attractive woman over there? Not sure I want to TOFTT again for a while, and even with an attractive woman, giving massage, for only. 5 more total service is on the table through non-massage providers.

    P.S: After the appointment as I was heading to the hallway I passed another room that had the door open 1.5." Saw dude on table LOL. Maybe one of you guys.

  4. #4400
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo21  [View Original Post]
    I went this afternoon. I was thinking 30 minutes, but I liked the lady's vibe, so I went for 60 minutes.

    Holly is probably around 50, but she looks 40. She has average looks, but I sensed a good vibe right away.

    So, today's massage was therapeutic. It was the best therapeutic massage I have ever had, and I have been in the hobby for 15 years. She worked on tendons and muscles all over my body. She had a unique elbow move that pressed the tendons near my butt. Some of the pressure hurt a little, but I knew it would help me. She worked on the tendons in my calves, ankles, and feet along with my back and neck. Gave me a great foot massage. The effort she put in made me forget about extras. I mean, some days, I prefer effort and attitude over a I don't give a shit L1 finish. Her English is limited. When I was leaving, she told me how tight my muscles were and that next time, we could work on other areas She found every tight muscle and tendon in my body. So amazing. And I am not easily impressed.
    I always enjoy a nice therapeutic massage once or twice a month. With the lack of talent and high costs for l1 service it doesn't make any sense to make extra for a lousy massage. I've been seeing a few providers just for that. Turns out I'm only spending a little more than I would at an AMP LOL. At least I get mutual exchange with them.

  5. #4399
    Quote Originally Posted by FogLog  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone made the trip? Worthwhile?
    I have not, but a few months ago, this location ran an ad in CL. I texted and was told it was therapeutic only. It's possible ownership has changed, though.

  6. #4398

    Harmony Wayzata

    I went this afternoon. I was thinking 30 minutes, but I liked the lady's vibe, so I went for 60 minutes.

    Holly is probably around 50, but she looks 40. She has average looks, but I sensed a good vibe right away.

    So, today's massage was therapeutic. It was the best therapeutic massage I have ever had, and I have been in the hobby for 15 years. She worked on tendons and muscles all over my body. She had a unique elbow move that pressed the tendons near my butt. Some of the pressure hurt a little, but I knew it would help me. She worked on the tendons in my calves, ankles, and feet along with my back and neck. Gave me a great foot massage. The effort she put in made me forget about extras. I mean, some days, I prefer effort and attitude over a I don't give a shit L1 finish. Her English is limited. When I was leaving, she told me how tight my muscles were and that next time, we could work on other areas She found every tight muscle and tendon in my body. So amazing. And I am not easily impressed.

  7. #4397

    Hey Carp

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpMaster  [View Original Post]
    I have slowed down a lot on my trips to massage parlors since my surgery.

    I seen an add on craigslist that caught my interest as she does body scrubs and hair removal. I texted her what method she uses to remover hair. 2 days later, no.

    Response. Did I use an incorrect language with her? Is the add fake? Should I text her again?

    Any advice would be appeached.

    https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/r...794897682.html
    That link goes to an ad for children's haircuts.

  8. #4396

    Nature?

    Quote Originally Posted by Plugb  [View Original Post]
    I just tried it last week, really old long haired lady. Did you get someone different? Seems like she was the only one there and too old too even want L1. Massage was okay.
    I have only had Mia at Nature. Been there a handful of times and that's the only one I've ever seen.

  9. #4395

    Lan Sky in Maple Lake

    Has anyone made the trip? Worthwhile?

  10. #4394

    Any Intel about Eastern Wellness in Red Wing.

    Has anyone been to Eastern Wellness. Looking for a good massage with an additional menu.

    TIA.

  11. #4393
    I tried several times and never had any luck. I've never heard from anyone had luck with Grace either.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThorGoodMrshl  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    Went to see Grace at Sunny, and I got to say, she is very cute with a top tier rack. Excellent massage and a bit of flirting too.

    And while I got a vibe that more might be on the table, she struck me as being pretty legit.

    DMs are open if anyone has some tips. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

    Happy hunting!

  12. #4392

    Sunny West Side

    Hey fellas,

    Went to see Grace at Sunny, and I got to say, she is very cute with a top tier rack. Excellent massage and a bit of flirting too.

    And while I got a vibe that more might be on the table, she struck me as being pretty legit.

    DMs are open if anyone has some tips. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

    Happy hunting!

  13. #4391
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Brainerd

    I just tried it last week, really old long haired lady. Did you get someone different? Seems like she was the only one there and too old too even want L1. Massage was okay.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoRocket52  [View Original Post]
    Harmony is still there. Does have HE but your choices are old mamsan or overweight massuse. There is another place that's a little UTR. Don't remember the name but it is West of Harmony. Just across the bridge, across the road from the hardware store. Girls name is Mia. Only L1 service.

  14. #4390

    Craigslist add

    I have slowed down a lot on my trips to massage parlors since my surgery.

    I seen an add on craigslist that caught my interest as she does body scrubs and hair removal. I texted her what method she uses to remover hair. 2 days later, no.

    Response. Did I use an incorrect language with her? Is the add fake? Should I text her again?

    Any advice would be appeached.

    https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/r...794897682.html

  15. #4389
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleChap  [View Original Post]
    -9566 Legit Rose or LEO? Thanks.
    I was told that as of the end of November, they will go from four girls to two girls. Perhaps ownership is changing?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape