Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 5633
-
10-19-24 18:17 #4388Senior Member

Posts: 27Rose (booker) number change?
-9566 Legit Rose or LEO? Thanks.
-
10-17-24 20:55 #4387Regular Member

Posts: 14North and west locations
Hi looking to exchange contacts, promise you will love my roses. Private dm me.
-
10-17-24 18:35 #4386Senior Member

Posts: 95Because its in Wayzata, that's actually cheap for that area.
Originally Posted by Poogs
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 16:01 #4385Senior Member

Posts: 71The Other Harmony
So I went to the Harmony location that's on Wayzata since I've been to the Shoreview location quite a few times and I generally enjoy my time there.
When I got there I asked for an hour, and was led to my room, and got a pretty decent massage and HE from a lady who seemed new. I didn't recognize any of the women there from the other location.
When it was done and time to pay they told me it was 100 for an hour, which blew my mind. I don't think she told me that when I arrived. I had only brought 120 because I guess I assumed it would be 80 like the other location and I'd tip 40 for an HE. I didn't have any other way to pay except the exact cash, so they ended up "charging" me 80 for the hour and I gave her the 40 as a tip.
Why would they have it be 100 at a different location? Is that area more wealthy or something? If the Shoreview location starts charging 100 I'll stop going. King's Spa is the same distance and it's 70+40 tip.
-
10-17-24 11:35 #4384Senior Member

Posts: 69Nuru plus the Sacred Spot?
Rain advertises mutual shower and Nuru, also some P spot rub but might not mix the two session types.
Originally Posted by TantraGuyMn
[View Original Post]
It seems almost a given that is someone does NURU they also seem ok with probing.
https://www.atouchofsweetrain.com/body-glide
-
10-17-24 08:18 #4383Regular Member

Posts: 3Nuru
Check out Violet Rivera on Tryst.
Originally Posted by WinonaFan
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 21:15 #4382Senior Member

Posts: 26I am just going to say don't waster you time and money. Fake pics and terrible massage and attitude.
Originally Posted by Rambo21
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 20:50 #4381Senior Member

Posts: 374Nuru
Any of the spots provide Nuru? Or is there someone independent that does?
-
10-15-24 17:13 #4380Senior Member

Posts: 58She is on my list too, but I usually choose someone else over her, but she is always in the back of my mind. Let me know how it's goes if you do decide to see her. Like what you said she has mix review on TER, which is one of the reason why I try other first.
Originally Posted by Rambo21
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 11:22 #4379Senior Member

Posts: 258Yin
I like her looks. She has mixed reviews. Should I give her a try? Are there any other massage providers that have similar looks?
https://hot.com/us/mn/minneapolis/es...14-8782/m-aNRg
-
10-15-24 10:39 #4378Senior Member

Posts: 700Jenny also used to do it out of her house before she reopened this new spot named Lotus. She is actually a good looking lady with fairly nice body as well. Also sold lingerie out of her house / massage room. She is flirtatious, but highly doubt anyone will get anything extra. I have tried to get her to join me in their tub she just says I will sit with you LOL! So best of luck, but if you get a graze your lucky! Jane out of Columbia Heights used to fill in there as well. Another very legit lady but also very sweet!
Originally Posted by Pga231
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 00:58 #4377Regular Member

Posts: 1Saw Ms Abigail North of where the two Interstate 35's Branch
Went so far North I think the temperature dropped 10 degrees from where I started.
A solid road trip from the cities.
She is nice, good personality as others have said.
Comfortable room and heated table and the massage was decent.
For some reason I put the sheet over my bottom half, that stayed on a while until maybe she saw no undies and I was responding to her technique.
After sheet was gone there were fewer plausible brushes on the junk in the early stages than I have experienced at two AMPs.
Took a while to get to the middle of the body but when she got there I enjoyed some flowing teasing that danced around the area and into the crevices.
That was better than the two AMPs I've been to so far.
1 hr plus a smile on my face was $105, I upped it to $120 to improve the scenery and see how things felt.
Not bad, still seeing what the AMP world has to offer here and there.
It might be a bit far to go for just the above.
I think I spotted Mrs LEO on the way out, hopefully not a Karen, that could upset the situation.
I wouldn't go if you have any sensitivity to musty smelling areas or things like that. There is a bit of that going on where she is.
-
10-13-24 22:24 #4376Senior Member

Posts: 198No successes AFAIK. Seems like they know how to attract curious mongers with their ads. Never been myself, but have read no-go's om this board.
Originally Posted by GreenRider
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 19:22 #4375Senior Member

Posts: 95I've been there once. It has all the feelings of a AMP, but nothing happened. The massage was very good and she had no problem going up the thighs and grazing, but that was it. Maybe it might take a few times, maybe it's just a tease?
Originally Posted by GreenRider
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 17:43 #4374Regular Member

Posts: 8Lots of negative reports in here if you search for Lotus Spa.
Originally Posted by GreenRider
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





