Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 5633
-
10-28-24 21:25 #4403Senior Member

Posts: 281While I don't fully recall what the ad originally said, that is not the same ad. Obviously, it's the same person posting but the ad changed. I think, I really really hope, that shows that it is a legit place and should be avoided unless you have a child that needs a haircut or extensions.
Originally Posted by ToledoRocket52
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 19:42 #4402Regular Member

Posts: 2Thanks man.
Originally Posted by Rambo21
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 16:26 #4401Senior Member

Posts: 29Health Massage. Hudson
Name of hottie over there? Decided to make the drive for a walk-in appointment at Health Massage, in Hudson. Shortly after I walked in the door, I was greeted by a smokeshow aged about mid-20's, and in a very nice outfit. She had me follow her into a room, and asked for payment after I was already in the room. She told me to wait for a few minutes, and someone (else!) would be with me. In my mind I recited over and over again, I hope it's not and old lady, I hope it's not an old lady. Well, sure enough, an old lady came in who could be in her late 50's or 60's. I suppose I could have asked to see who would give me the massage before payment, but that would have seemed awkward, and I'm a nice guy. Total all-in damage was $. I'm rather inexperienced when it comes to massages, only had maybe 7, but she gave me the best massage I've ever had. So it wasn't all bad. Nice finish which I believe is standard for the area. I didn't get her name.
Anyone know the name of the attractive woman over there? Not sure I want to TOFTT again for a while, and even with an attractive woman, giving massage, for only. 5 more total service is on the table through non-massage providers.
P.S: After the appointment as I was heading to the hallway I passed another room that had the door open 1.5." Saw dude on table LOL. Maybe one of you guys.
-
10-28-24 15:05 #4400Senior Member

Posts: 503I always enjoy a nice therapeutic massage once or twice a month. With the lack of talent and high costs for l1 service it doesn't make any sense to make extra for a lousy massage. I've been seeing a few providers just for that. Turns out I'm only spending a little more than I would at an AMP LOL. At least I get mutual exchange with them.
Originally Posted by Rambo21
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 12:01 #4399Senior Member

Posts: 258I have not, but a few months ago, this location ran an ad in CL. I texted and was told it was therapeutic only. It's possible ownership has changed, though.
Originally Posted by FogLog
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-24 20:52 #4398Senior Member

Posts: 258Harmony Wayzata
I went this afternoon. I was thinking 30 minutes, but I liked the lady's vibe, so I went for 60 minutes.
Holly is probably around 50, but she looks 40. She has average looks, but I sensed a good vibe right away.
So, today's massage was therapeutic. It was the best therapeutic massage I have ever had, and I have been in the hobby for 15 years. She worked on tendons and muscles all over my body. She had a unique elbow move that pressed the tendons near my butt. Some of the pressure hurt a little, but I knew it would help me. She worked on the tendons in my calves, ankles, and feet along with my back and neck. Gave me a great foot massage. The effort she put in made me forget about extras. I mean, some days, I prefer effort and attitude over a I don't give a shit L1 finish. Her English is limited. When I was leaving, she told me how tight my muscles were and that next time, we could work on other areas She found every tight muscle and tendon in my body. So amazing. And I am not easily impressed.
-
10-27-24 20:13 #4397Senior Member

Posts: 50Hey Carp
That link goes to an ad for children's haircuts.
Originally Posted by CarpMaster
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-24 20:10 #4396Senior Member

Posts: 50Nature?
I have only had Mia at Nature. Been there a handful of times and that's the only one I've ever seen.
Originally Posted by Plugb
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 14:43 #4395Regular Member

Posts: 2Lan Sky in Maple Lake
Has anyone made the trip? Worthwhile?
-
10-22-24 19:01 #4394Regular Member

Posts: 4Any Intel about Eastern Wellness in Red Wing.
Has anyone been to Eastern Wellness. Looking for a good massage with an additional menu.
TIA.
-
10-22-24 18:47 #4393Senior Member

Posts: 27I tried several times and never had any luck. I've never heard from anyone had luck with Grace either.
Originally Posted by ThorGoodMrshl
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 16:27 #4392Regular Member

Posts: 10Sunny West Side
Hey fellas,
Went to see Grace at Sunny, and I got to say, she is very cute with a top tier rack. Excellent massage and a bit of flirting too.
And while I got a vibe that more might be on the table, she struck me as being pretty legit.
DMs are open if anyone has some tips. But I'm not getting my hopes up.
Happy hunting!
-
10-21-24 21:46 #4391Regular Member

Posts: 12Brainerd
I just tried it last week, really old long haired lady. Did you get someone different? Seems like she was the only one there and too old too even want L1. Massage was okay.
Originally Posted by ToledoRocket52
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 19:49 #4390Senior Member

Posts: 77Craigslist add
I have slowed down a lot on my trips to massage parlors since my surgery.
I seen an add on craigslist that caught my interest as she does body scrubs and hair removal. I texted her what method she uses to remover hair. 2 days later, no.
Response. Did I use an incorrect language with her? Is the add fake? Should I text her again?
Any advice would be appeached.
https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/r...794897682.html
-
10-20-24 11:28 #4389Senior Member

Posts: 258I was told that as of the end of November, they will go from four girls to two girls. Perhaps ownership is changing?
Originally Posted by HumbleChap
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






