Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 27795
-
10-25-24 22:43 #24900Senior Member

Posts: 157Short answer: Yes
Just like every girl providing, they are barebacking someone.
No surprise, there was no secret recipe, just a comfort level and rapport. Was years ago.
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 17:41 #24899Senior Member

Posts: 652A guy can dream.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
I am a dirtyfuk!
-
10-25-24 15:54 #24898Senior Member

Posts: 94Avery Jett
Has anyone ever gotten bb with her? I've seen her a few times and have brought it up but it's always a no. It's a shame because she's one of my ATFs.
-
10-25-24 14:38 #24897Senior Member

Posts: 1153🤣
Or did the cuck husband finally came out the closet to clean up the mess and ask you to stay longer for a second load.
Originally Posted by Gophy
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 12:44 #24896Senior Member

Posts: 85Msdaniellapatrick
Originally Posted by RottenRobert
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
I read she posted some ads. She was a mess 5 years ago.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 14:21 #24895Senior Member

Posts: 229Who is charging more for deepthroat?
Who are these a la carte girls asking more for deepthroat? That is the dumbest upcharge. Like you said, just suck it so that it pleases me.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
Can you imagine the guys that do not ask up front and they put their hand on the back of these sluts heads and she stops and looks at him and says, if you want me to go deeper that will be $$ more! GTFO!
-
10-22-24 14:09 #24894Senior Member

Posts: 1098Which is a good thing.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 14:02 #24893Senior Member

Posts: 212Did her pimp jump out of the closet and give you a round of applause too?
Originally Posted by WamSam
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 13:35 #24892Senior Member

Posts: 651000 percent. When I send a PM and the rates aren't listed, I simply refuse if it's inflated. Sometimes they'll negotiate without being asked but I think safety girls charging over 200-220 is ridiculous. I don't understand how they stay in business. 400/500 HHR for minimal contact and work? Lmao.
Originally Posted by RocketMan3
[View Original Post]
Professor.
-
10-22-24 13:10 #24891Senior Member

Posts: 340She did for me.
Originally Posted by AK6571
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 11:47 #24890Senior Member

Posts: 981Maybe she got away from that pinp with her new handle.
Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon
[View Original Post]
Maybe she got a new one.
-
10-22-24 00:44 #24889Senior Member

Posts: 267Emmababyy
Ah, yes! Thank you for that, sir!
Originally Posted by Runner2448
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 23:55 #24888Senior Member

Posts: 69A la carte bs for sure
With extremely rare occasion, a garden tool is either going to need to pay me or discount if imma going to daty or if she going to cum.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
Actually has worked with a couple of providers who have taken that seriously and gave me donation back for every o the experienced.
-
10-21-24 22:29 #24887Senior Member

Posts: 157Same
Same for me. I don't want to try some of the new providers since they are charging lots for nothing. I have slowly stopped.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
I did have lots of fun these past 3 years. But the extortion prices are crazy.
-
10-21-24 21:55 #24886Senior Member

Posts: 44Blocking
She will do that if your hygiene is bad.
Originally Posted by Dink9873
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




