Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 816 1316 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 41293
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36568
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Dang have you found any that were game for that type of session?
    Yes, non-providers who are submissives and want a Dom to make them float (real floating bests a drug high). But they are few and the go to subbie I saw moved to Portland 5 months ago.

    Never saw a provider into this; fun, so I was interested when I saw that one post.

    LB.

  2. #36567
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpfulPerv  [View Original Post]
    Honestly have been keeping her low-key LOL I love visiting her when I'm on southside. She's never been and problem and loves to please.
    You may have been keeping her on the DL, but she hasn't. Looks like she posts 20 times a day. Every day. Good to know she's legit.

  3. #36566

    Hidden gem

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I was on university yesterday morning and got in touch with STG provider CeCe. She picked up immediately and I was at her incall moments later. I got the room number and knocked twice with no answer which made me a little uneasy. Then the door Nextdoor opened and it was her. She said her shower was broken so she was using her girls. She looked and smelled great so I wasn't worried. She opened her door and we went in. Her place was orderly and smelled good. I sat the 80 on the bed and we got comfortable. She is the girl in the pics and has flawless soft skin with no signs or picking or other issues. Breasts are natural and a great size. Booty is nice round and soft. BBBJ felt great and got me to attention. Cover went on and she mounted. Kitty had no odor and was nice snug warm and wet. Didn't take long to finish in the bag and I was in my way. CeCe is a cool girl and drama free IMO. I'll def see her again.
    Honestly have been keeping her low-key LOL I love visiting her when I'm on southside. She's never been and problem and loves to please.

  4. #36565
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRoper  [View Original Post]
    This woman is sweet but she is way way bigger than her pictures. I saw her a few weeks back and unless you are into 300 lb size women with rolls. Then avoid. If you are into that then she was super sweet but I will never repeat based on size alone.
    Every one has different taste.

  5. #36564

    Piercing & Branding?

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Sophie says she is a BDSM expert, so if she is into receiving severe BDSM, then I am interested in her. I pay very well for such fun, 12 or more mario coins an hour for a real fun session that includes me fisting, flogging, piercing, golden showering, ass fucking and maybe even branding her. You mentioned she had burn scars perhaps Sophia is into getting branded? Did you explore any rough play with her? Know of any other provider into receiving rough fun like I described?
    Dang have you found any that were game for that type of session?

  6. #36563

    Way Bigger

    Quote Originally Posted by JamTime  [View Original Post]
    She is a bigger lady, but she carries it well kitty is very wet and snug, excellent mic check always clean and professional excellent coms always stays in nice places. I try to see every time she is here. Been seeing her for years. Treat her well gentlemen!
    This woman is sweet but she is way way bigger than her pictures. I saw her a few weeks back and unless you are into 300 lb size women with rolls. Then avoid. If you are into that then she was super sweet but I will never repeat based on size alone.

  7. #36562
    Quote Originally Posted by SfxtBro  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/068722481574

    I'm not seeing any reports on this one, anybody partake recently? I'd imagine she's on the bigger side and older, but I'm def curious.
    She is a bigger lady, but she carries it well kitty is very wet and snug, excellent mic check always clean and professional excellent coms always stays in nice places. I try to see every time she is here. Been seeing her for years. Treat her well gentlemen!

  8. #36561

    Kelly

    She's been working 15 years. Search the Brevard Forum for Hospitality. You'll find plenty of reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by SfxtBro  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/068722481574

    I'm not seeing any reports on this one, anybody partake recently? I'd imagine she's on the bigger side and older, but I'm def curious.

  9. #36560

    Curious about southern hospitality

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/068722481574

    I'm not seeing any reports on this one, anybody partake recently? I'd imagine she's on the bigger side and older, but I'm def curious.

  10. #36559
    Quote Originally Posted by Andi3030  [View Original Post]
    It's with a very sad heart that I have to inform you that my daughter passed on Sunday. She was 33. You all were very kind to her. Thank you.
    Andi, I am so, so sorry for your loss. I never met Natalie, but I know you were proud of her, and you shouldn't have to be going through this.

  11. #36558

    Rough play

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Sophie says she is a BDSM expert, so if she is into receiving severe BDSM, then I am interested in her. I pay very well for such fun, 12 or more mario coins an hour for a real fun session that includes me fisting, flogging, piercing, golden showering, ass fucking and maybe even branding her. You mentioned she had burn scars perhaps Sophia is into getting branded? Did you explore any rough play with her? Know of any other provider into receiving rough fun like I described?

    LB.
    BDSM isn't really my thing. I also believe just based on my experience she would charge a whole lot more for that type of session. As far as the scars are concerned they looked like they could be from burns, but of course it could be from anything else.

  12. #36557

    CeCe on University

    I was on university yesterday morning and got in touch with STG provider CeCe. She picked up immediately and I was at her incall moments later. I got the room number and knocked twice with no answer which made me a little uneasy. Then the door Nextdoor opened and it was her. She said her shower was broken so she was using her girls. She looked and smelled great so I wasn't worried. She opened her door and we went in. Her place was orderly and smelled good. I sat the 80 on the bed and we got comfortable. She is the girl in the pics and has flawless soft skin with no signs or picking or other issues. Breasts are natural and a great size. Booty is nice round and soft. BBBJ felt great and got me to attention. Cover went on and she mounted. Kitty had no odor and was nice snug warm and wet. Didn't take long to finish in the bag and I was in my way. CeCe is a cool girl and drama free IMO. I'll def see her again.

  13. #36556

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Andi3030  [View Original Post]
    It's with a very sad heart that I have to inform you that my daughter passed on Sunday. She was 33. You all were very kind to her. Thank you.
    So sorry for your loss Andi.

  14. #36555

    Few updates

    Been doing my thang in the background and have a few updates from some dreams I had.

    First up Effy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/650774434248

    She was a sweet girl Ike someone else mentioned. Didn't have a bad dm with her. Comms were decent. Came to agreement of qv at her incall. Damage was 1. 2. BBBJ was decent. She got into it and then wrapped up k-9. She did have a smell down below but powered thru and finished in the bag. Would.

    Lili.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/805394032181

    Seen her a few times. She's been really good with comms. Head relief is on point. Only downside is if she got her monthly red visitor she won't tell you. And I don't get down like that. So I haven't gone in on that yet. But 2 x head relief and cim. Damage was. 80 and. 1.

    Maddy.

    https://tryst.link/escort/maddy-girl-next-door

    She does not look like her pics anymore. Lots of baby damage. Cute face and nice head relief. Comms we're good and incall is very nice. Damage was 1. 5. Dream was quik. So BBBJ and wrapped up k-9 as well.

    This has been over the past few months. Still out there looking for a regular.

    Stay safe out there mongers.

  15. #36554

    Link Was Missing

    Link to Sophia did not attach the first time.

    LB.

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Sophie says she is a BDSM expert, so if she is into receiving severe BDSM, then I am interested in her. I pay very well for such fun, 12 or more mario coins an hour for a real fun session that includes me fisting, flogging, piercing, golden showering, ass fucking and maybe even branding her. You mentioned she had burn scars perhaps Sophia is into getting branded? Did you explore any rough play with her? Know of any other provider into receiving rough fun like I described?

    LB.
    Solman816 Solman816 is offline.

    Senior Member.

    Posts: 211.

    Italian / mistress Sophia.

    Decided to the roll the dice on this one the other day. I do believe the pics are her but they were taken during better times. Her body is still quite nice, but she had a bunch of scar tissue from possibly burns or something else on different parts of her body. She was relatively nice. Performance was ok but nothing special. Donation for the hour is definitely (3. 0) too high for what was provided, no MSOG, no BBBJ, and little to no kissing. On a positive her kitty was quite tight. Not the worst experience ever but definitely not great. I wouldn't repeat but feel free to giver her a try.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/177653032

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape