Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 41287
-
10-22-24 10:08 #36532Senior Member

Posts: 452Omg
I am so sorry to hear that Andi! My condolences for you and your family.
Originally Posted by Andi3030
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 10:07 #36531Senior Member

Posts: 452Correct
That is Bubbles from back in the day. I had several good sessions with her. She was a true freak and had great DT skills.
Originally Posted by GolfPro
[View Original Post]
The scene was FULL of great girls back then! Night and day compared to nowadays. Sad state of affairs in Jax.
-
10-22-24 06:18 #36530Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 185She's around not sure if in game.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 05:26 #36529Senior Member

Posts: 394Bubbles
Bless you my son. That is exactly who I am speaking of. What a look. I put her over my knee once and spanked the devil out of her. She was quite the angel after that with me. What ever happened to ladies like that. Damn.
Originally Posted by GolfPro
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 00:08 #36528Senior Member

Posts: 585Possibly. It's been a minute. I deff don't remember the scary makeup.
Originally Posted by GolfPro
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 23:22 #36527Senior Member

Posts: 185I believe this is who you're talking about?
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 23:14 #36526Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 185To this that knew Natalie.
It's with a very sad heart that I have to inform you that my daughter passed on Sunday. She was 33. You all were very kind to her. Thank you.
-
10-21-24 22:20 #36525Senior Member

Posts: 319Fortunately for you down there in Jax you don't have chicago pricing.
Originally Posted by JakeGold21
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 20:22 #36524Senior Member

Posts: 585I remember a Bubbles. She was fairly tall but not particularly Slim. Not fat either. She had really nice tits and maybe I'm not so nice complexion on her face. But she was fun. This was 10 years ago or so.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 19:31 #36523Senior Member

Posts: 394Bubbles
Anyone know what ever happened to Bubbles. She was a real freak in the sack. Tall, slim. Had a bit of a goth look in her ads way back. Would love to see her again.
-
10-21-24 19:16 #36522Senior Member

Posts: 690Because You Think or Even If She Is Real. That's No Reason To Pay A Deposit!
Rule Number 1 - Even if you know a provider is real, You Never Ever Pay Her A Deposit!
Originally Posted by JaxFight
[View Original Post]
No exceptions, Never Pay A Deposit!
Simple rule to remember and follow.
LB.
-
10-21-24 19:15 #36521Senior Member

Posts: 394Melanie
I have seen her post in Jacksonville and St Augustine but I cannot find any reports on her. Just those jugs. Anyone?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/valdo...s/541016988914
-
10-21-24 15:15 #36520Senior Member

Posts: 354Miss Jas
If it's the 4'8" miss Jas then yes she is real. However if you want Full service look elsewhere. But she is a good time for a happy ending.
Originally Posted by JaxFight
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 14:54 #36519Senior Member

Posts: 36Contemplating Retirement
Well boys, I think the time has come for me to step away from the hobby for a while. I've truly hit the end of my rope with the current state of providers out here. All my favs are long gone, what's left is garbage. I've also been the unfortunate recipient of parting gifts from 2 of my go tos this year, most recent about a week ago. Still can't really believe it honestly. 99% sure this came from BBBJ because my routine with both of them was pretty consistent. I only kept going with them also because I have not yet found any quality bbw or mature providers in the area as I once had. Good luck boys, stay safe.
-
10-21-24 14:37 #36518Regular Member

Posts: 9Syn
Any info on this one at all?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9542648065/1
https://callescort.org/954-264-8065










Reply With Quote





