The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 278 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 328 378 778 1278 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 26661
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22506

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by JTeller123  [View Original Post]
    She's got the address right on the ad there man, just go and check it out that's half the fun is the experience.

    She's been posting for a long time now and has multiple ads with all sorts of pictures if you Google the phone number. I'm sure it's one of those situations where she looks similar to the pictures but they're not exact. Get in there and pretend you just don't even know but then see what happens, if you go in there with an agenda or some expected outcome I'm sure it won't be that way, unless somebody actually knows this person or has Intel.

    Did you Google the phone number? There is a certain protocol to this and I'm sure this is the first time someone has asked about her.
    Yes, she is at Pacific. I reached out to see her and she quoted me $200 for FS. When I asked if I should bring a cover then came out the excuses. I think this person is a bait and switch. Get you in with a promise of FS but when you are in the room she has no cover, its that time of the month, or some other excuse. But I have not actually seen her. So maybe someone will TOFT and let us all know.

  2. #22505
    She's got the address right on the ad there man, just go and check it out that's half the fun is the experience.

    She's been posting for a long time now and has multiple ads with all sorts of pictures if you Google the phone number. I'm sure it's one of those situations where she looks similar to the pictures but they're not exact. Get in there and pretend you just don't even know but then see what happens, if you go in there with an agenda or some expected outcome I'm sure it won't be that way, unless somebody actually knows this person or has Intel.

    Did you Google the phone number? There is a certain protocol to this and I'm sure this is the first time someone has asked about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystry12  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with Amanda from STG. She has posted on and off for the last few months. Looked at the location and it appears to be Pacific.

    Something about her look!

    Link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/585840375253.

  3. #22504

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyIncognit0  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her posting for a few years, I tried searching but this site keeps kicking me out. (I can post but can't search) Any one have insight? Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...t/200810938662
    That's Ally, she is a nice girl. She can be a little quirky but I had a great time with her. She is eager to please and very personable.

  4. #22503

    Ally

    I've seen her posting for a few years, I tried searching but this site keeps kicking me out. (I can post but can't search) Any one have insight? Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...t/200810938662

  5. #22502

    STG. A great time with Amanda. Any Info

    Was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with Amanda from STG. She has posted on and off for the last few months. Looked at the location and it appears to be Pacific.

    Something about her look!

    Link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/585840375253.

  6. #22501
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    She looks fantastic, can't think of her name. Walt had one of the best reviews of her, something about going into a corner and setting your money on fire would be more fun than being with her. Besides the looks not matching the pictures, the smell and attitude were even worse. Others had similar experiences. I took their advice and passed.
    She goes by Chey, dreamed of her a few times recently, seems to have cleaned up since previous reviews, I have had no issues she's cool but only problem is she's very hard to schedule with. Catch her on the right day and you can get some pretty good deals.

  7. #22500

    Sammii

    Friendly girl, tries hard, candy use.
    Located on Alpine, right off 96.
    BBBJ, cfs cim. $, no rush.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/031892339902

  8. #22499

    Oh Damn Run!

    Quote Originally Posted by Star1967  [View Original Post]
    Do we know who this cutey is? So hard to research without a name!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/799388211416
    She looks fantastic, can't think of her name. Walt had one of the best reviews of her, something about going into a corner and setting your money on fire would be more fun than being with her. Besides the looks not matching the pictures, the smell and attitude were even worse. Others had similar experiences. I took their advice and passed.

  9. #22498

    Star

    I've just seen this one started posting on Tryst. Anyone seen here before?

    https://tryst.link/escort/starbaby1234
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241025_101930_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20241025_102005_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #22497

    Nameless, but cute af.

    Do we know who this cutey is? So hard to research without a name!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/799388211416

  11. #22496

    Late Hours

    Is anyone aware of any providers that are still active during the late hours of the night? More specifically around midnight to 3 am. I'm a night owl so was wondering if their were others that I'm not aware of that I haven't visited yet.

  12. #22495

    Thank you

    I want to thank everyone who posted and sent me DM's on the women you recommend or not, very much appreciated! Hopefully I'll be able to give a few reviews soon! Thank you again and Remain Safe! Mike.

  13. #22494

    Ronnie Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Good service? Is she legit? Only shows oral in her likes but if she's good might be worth it. Thanks for any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/871038737337
    I had seen her before about 1 year and a half ago I think she worked at serenity for a small time was offering FS back then to she use to go by Ronnie Rae I think idk what she looks like now or if that even is her maybe someone stole her pics but I could say definitively that the girl in the pic is real just don't know if that's her or if she still looks like that.

  14. #22493

    Exotic fun no strings attached

    Anyone have any experience with her. Was trying to contact but no response. She usually posts in escort & dom / fetish section.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/937030135572

  15. #22492

    Inflation

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/574915468545

    Two days ago she told me $100 for the hr, yesterday her add said $150,last night it went to $200 and this morning it says $300. Ok I like a fat ass every now and again but $300 . Either someone has white knighted her or her candy use has gone through the roof. Might be a blessing she ghosted me at $100.
    Inflation is a mother fucker!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape