Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 26658
-
10-25-24 15:30 #22503Senior Member

Posts: 40Ally
I've seen her posting for a few years, I tried searching but this site keeps kicking me out. (I can post but can't search) Any one have insight? Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...t/200810938662
-
10-25-24 15:19 #22502Senior Member

Posts: 100STG. A great time with Amanda. Any Info
Was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with Amanda from STG. She has posted on and off for the last few months. Looked at the location and it appears to be Pacific.
Something about her look!
Link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/585840375253.
-
10-25-24 12:38 #22501Regular Member

Posts: 12She goes by Chey, dreamed of her a few times recently, seems to have cleaned up since previous reviews, I have had no issues she's cool but only problem is she's very hard to schedule with. Catch her on the right day and you can get some pretty good deals.
Originally Posted by WayneJWorld
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 11:30 #22500Senior Member

Posts: 493Sammii
Friendly girl, tries hard, candy use.
Located on Alpine, right off 96.
BBBJ, cfs cim. $, no rush.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/031892339902
-
10-25-24 10:52 #22499Senior Member

Posts: 555Oh Damn Run!
She looks fantastic, can't think of her name. Walt had one of the best reviews of her, something about going into a corner and setting your money on fire would be more fun than being with her. Besides the looks not matching the pictures, the smell and attitude were even worse. Others had similar experiences. I took their advice and passed.
Originally Posted by Star1967
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 10:21 #22498Senior Member

Posts: 81Star
I've just seen this one started posting on Tryst. Anyone seen here before?
https://tryst.link/escort/starbaby1234
-
10-25-24 07:13 #22497Senior Member

Posts: 211Nameless, but cute af.
Do we know who this cutey is? So hard to research without a name!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/799388211416
-
10-24-24 21:09 #22496Senior Member

Posts: 205Late Hours
Is anyone aware of any providers that are still active during the late hours of the night? More specifically around midnight to 3 am. I'm a night owl so was wondering if their were others that I'm not aware of that I haven't visited yet.
-
10-24-24 17:20 #22495Senior Member

Posts: 148Thank you
I want to thank everyone who posted and sent me DM's on the women you recommend or not, very much appreciated! Hopefully I'll be able to give a few reviews soon! Thank you again and Remain Safe! Mike.
-
10-24-24 16:09 #22494Senior Member

Posts: 25Ronnie Rae
I had seen her before about 1 year and a half ago I think she worked at serenity for a small time was offering FS back then to she use to go by Ronnie Rae I think idk what she looks like now or if that even is her maybe someone stole her pics but I could say definitively that the girl in the pic is real just don't know if that's her or if she still looks like that.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 16:06 #22493Regular Member

Posts: 16Exotic fun no strings attached
Anyone have any experience with her. Was trying to contact but no response. She usually posts in escort & dom / fetish section.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/937030135572
-
10-24-24 13:01 #22492Senior Member

Posts: 218Inflation
Inflation is a mother fucker!
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 11:58 #22491Senior Member

Posts: 515Interesting
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/574915468545
Two days ago she told me $100 for the hr, yesterday her add said $150,last night it went to $200 and this morning it says $300. Ok I like a fat ass every now and again but $300 . Either someone has white knighted her or her candy use has gone through the roof. Might be a blessing she ghosted me at $100.
-
10-24-24 06:23 #22490Senior Member

Posts: 31Mandy
I've recently dreamt of Mandy. Nothing really new to add that hasn't already been reported. Friendly nice gal but very mechanical. Definitely not GFE but a nice time. Comms are ok but spotty. Very tall nice body and takes it very good but just seems to want it over with asap. Doesn't let you touch / grab hair, bbj but no cim YMMV tho. Says she don't do that. $. 20/ hhr may repeat possibly. I'd really like to find a gal who doesn't mind cim. Doesn't have to swallow but I just need that release LOL! Upon arrival to the spot I noticed her bf / handler outside next door watching but there was no interference so that was cool. Stay safe out there!
- Cam Out.
-
10-24-24 06:10 #22489Senior Member

Posts: 188Bobbie Jayne, Breezy, and Megan
Depends on what you're into. Currently, I would only suggest the follow three.
Originally Posted by MikeAdriano
[View Original Post]
Bobbie Jayne. Super cool girl. She's a fit, fire dancer and I think former stripper (Very good covered BJ and FS. Only bare will be the HJ. Nice big boobs, trim waist, and nice ass. You won't be disappointed, and you'll definitely put Grand Rapids on your scheduled visits.
https://tryst.link/escort/bobbiejayne69
Breezy. Very cool girl. She's been around for a while. Nice body. Perky boobs, smaller waist and a fat butt. Similar build to Bobbie Jayne but with smaller boobs LOL. Has a bbj that will blow your damn mind. You may not make it to the FS. If you do, it's covered FS with a tight kitty. Very good time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/716345130246
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/956272602555
Megan. Skinny fit girl. I think mid to lates 30 (Good bbj and covered FS but let me tell you— she can take an absolute pounding in her ass. Greek is always worth the drive and she really gets into it like she enjoys it. Fascinating how she's so skinny but her tight butt can take however deep your heart desires. My go to for Greek in the area. Just a quick trot out to Muskegon.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/muske...-/415448579019
https://skipthegames.com/posts/muske...-/527147695947









Reply With Quote






