Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 26660
-
10-24-24 06:23 #22490Senior Member

Posts: 31Mandy
I've recently dreamt of Mandy. Nothing really new to add that hasn't already been reported. Friendly nice gal but very mechanical. Definitely not GFE but a nice time. Comms are ok but spotty. Very tall nice body and takes it very good but just seems to want it over with asap. Doesn't let you touch / grab hair, bbj but no cim YMMV tho. Says she don't do that. $. 20/ hhr may repeat possibly. I'd really like to find a gal who doesn't mind cim. Doesn't have to swallow but I just need that release LOL! Upon arrival to the spot I noticed her bf / handler outside next door watching but there was no interference so that was cool. Stay safe out there!
- Cam Out.
-
10-24-24 06:10 #22489Senior Member

Posts: 188Bobbie Jayne, Breezy, and Megan
Depends on what you're into. Currently, I would only suggest the follow three.
Originally Posted by MikeAdriano
[View Original Post]
Bobbie Jayne. Super cool girl. She's a fit, fire dancer and I think former stripper (Very good covered BJ and FS. Only bare will be the HJ. Nice big boobs, trim waist, and nice ass. You won't be disappointed, and you'll definitely put Grand Rapids on your scheduled visits.
https://tryst.link/escort/bobbiejayne69
Breezy. Very cool girl. She's been around for a while. Nice body. Perky boobs, smaller waist and a fat butt. Similar build to Bobbie Jayne but with smaller boobs LOL. Has a bbj that will blow your damn mind. You may not make it to the FS. If you do, it's covered FS with a tight kitty. Very good time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/716345130246
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/956272602555
Megan. Skinny fit girl. I think mid to lates 30 (Good bbj and covered FS but let me tell you— she can take an absolute pounding in her ass. Greek is always worth the drive and she really gets into it like she enjoys it. Fascinating how she's so skinny but her tight butt can take however deep your heart desires. My go to for Greek in the area. Just a quick trot out to Muskegon.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/muske...-/415448579019
https://skipthegames.com/posts/muske...-/527147695947
-
10-24-24 02:41 #22488Regular Member

Posts: 16Looking for decent providers
Hi everyone, if someone could recommend a good service, that would be fantastic. Not all of that crap. A nice-looking, bb, Greek, and decent communicator is expected. If you have a list that can be helpful to many, quote this. Tia.
-
10-24-24 02:24 #22487Regular Member

Posts: 16Breezy the white one
It's a waste of time to meet her, she uses drugs, is not as white as she appears in pictures, and is rude and always intoxicated. It would be wiser to skip if you were going to meet her. However, her fees are low. $$ hr, $. 4 hr, etc.
-
10-23-24 23:14 #22486Senior Member

Posts: 39I found the reviews. They are in the Muskegon reports. As of now they are the 1st three reports you will see.
Originally Posted by JustTheTip2
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 20:10 #22485Senior Member

Posts: 81Suggestions
I recently visited Masterpiece of ass at her incall, dirtiest place I've ever set foot in, it was late afternoon, she was filthy, hadn't shower and was absolutely disgusting, I visited after reading several good reviews, I left and was very disappointed in the time and effort I wasted, as for Mandy, I've visited her twice, both times were OK, but very mechanical, never really connecting, and Jenna is very hit or miss and usually strong out on something and sweating like a hog. Just my personal experience, hope you enjoy GR.
Originally Posted by MikeAdriano
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 20:06 #22484Senior Member

Posts: 77Suggestions
Jasmine has always been a favorite of mine.
Originally Posted by MikeAdriano
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/073241002227
-
10-23-24 19:43 #22483Senior Member

Posts: 39Pretty sure I seen two posts in the past couple days stating they have conversion w her then ghosted. She had posts named Euphoria if I recall correctly.
Originally Posted by FireMan16
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 15:54 #22482Senior Member

Posts: 148Out of Town Monger Suggestions
Hi Everyone, looking for a few suggestions as I'll be making my way to town tomorrow through the weekend. I've seen the posts for Tall Mandy, Masterpiece of A, Benz's Jenna and a couple others. If you guys can DM or respond publicly, just looking for a few options that most likely be available than not. It's been a long time and I'm definitely in need! Thank you in advance for the help.
Anyone who is looking for advice on Mongering in Tijuana or Thailand, feel free to drop a DM as I've been traveling to both places the past couple of years frequently.
Thank you again and Remain Safe Everyone!
-
10-23-24 15:00 #22481Senior Member

Posts: 25Looks TGTBT. Keep us posted! Would be worth the drive.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 11:52 #22480Senior Member

Posts: 319Early morning meets
Has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Good service? Is she legit? Only shows oral in her likes but if she's good might be worth it. Thanks for any info.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/871038737337
-
10-22-24 21:50 #22479Senior Member

Posts: 226Sky
Many of us have had the same experience with Sky. A shame, because she has the body that can kill. But everything is rushed and mechanical.
Originally Posted by LookyBoi
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 16:45 #22478Senior Member

Posts: 515No luck in Gr
Had a plan B set up with a new bbw "Nikki Moon" good comms until I got to the address. Then crickets.
Jumped to plan C. Chocolate drop. Again great comms, gave me an address close to where I was off of lake Eastbrook and I'm there in 10 minutes. Crickets. Sat in the parking lot for 20 minutes thinking maybe she's in the shower. No response.
I had an appointment in Holland and after hit up a local who says she is moving to GR.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...u/494272022341
Both were not available but Nicki was glad to see me. Thick brunette that can suck bowling ball through a water hose. 30 minutes for just over $. Professional. In and out and we both left happy.
Can't believe how damn difficult it can be to meet someone in today's hobby.
Be safe. JK.
-
10-22-24 13:19 #22477Senior Member

Posts: 218Looking forward to your review
I like the sounds of this plan B! Looking forward to reading about your experience!
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 09:51 #22476Senior Member

Posts: 1509Tall Mandy
After trying to get in touch with various girls that never seem to respond to texts or calls in a timely manner I decided to get in touch with old faithful Mandy! Not much more can be said about her other than she's always ready and never puts me through the BS of waiting, etc. Always love her BBBJ's as I'm sliding between those massive mounds of joy! I can never last too long especially when I'm watching her take me down her throat while giving lots of eye contact. A little DATY and kissing and then clean up and on my way!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/847413699465












Reply With Quote




