Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: BBFS and BBBJ

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 396
This blog is moderated by AdmireMyRealit
  1. #336

    Yara

    https://tryst.link/escort/yara-brazilian04

    Had the pleasure of seeing Yara, great appointment and photos are accurate, takes great care of her body and is a full PSE over GFE. She allowed multiple pops in the hhr and really wanted a creampie, kept asking for me to fill her up and come deep inside, the BBBJCIM alone is worth it.

  2. #335

    Kiss from a Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Neon1  [View Original Post]
    Maybe. I can't remember I was doing multiple visits to people that night and can't remember who asked. Either way this girl here is legit, and 100% aa advertised even if the initial meet sounds red flag-ish. She's legit, no scams no bait and switch and no false advertising.
    I have tried and tried to set up an appointment with her. Communication is fairly good and then she asks for a photo. I send her one and she says "no thanks". It is weird and while a woman can certainly say no, it's not as if I am the ugliest thing that walked the earth, LOL. Oh well, there are more fish in the sea as they say.

  3. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    I actually don't have reasons yet, but I might soon be looking to give myself reasons. LOL I'll check my local urgent care and see what their process looks like before searching out DoH offices and special clinics. Thanks!
    I ordered this set the other day. It's actually sitting in my mailbox, so I haven't used it yet, but it was free. https://takemehome.org/.

  4. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhandfan  [View Original Post]
    Did she require you send a photo?
    Maybe. I can't remember I was doing multiple visits to people that night and can't remember who asked. Either way this girl here is legit, and 100% aa advertised even if the initial meet sounds red flag-ish. She's legit, no scams no bait and switch and no false advertising.

  5. #332
    Quote Originally Posted by Ucf2020  [View Original Post]
    Is MaitlandMom Sarah and MaitlandMom the same person?
    Yes, same person.

  6. #331

    MaitlandMom Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    So Maitland Sarah is always a great time and excellent provider. You can take her to the motel x and she's ultimate GFE. Also if you just want BBBJ Jersey girl is also a great choice with excellent service but she is a small bbw just FYI. Sarah is super cute girl next door type with a great body.
    Is MaitlandMom Sarah and MaitlandMom the same person?

  7. #330

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Neon1  [View Original Post]
    Hot this one up at 3 am in Kissimmee. To my absolute Shock she w.

    Is 100% real and the ad is accurate, no bs.

    She keeps track of time, like she literally put a timer on for 15 minutes, but she was completely engaged and gets into it. Also side note she kind of inspects your junk I guess looking for signs of disease I guess and cleanliness, so don't show up stank or dirty.

    She looks exactly like her pictures except she has darker brown hair now.

    Very clean girl and wallet friendly. Literally was 100+25 for the no cover. Seemed to good to be true I almost got spooked looking for the task force, but it was all good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/174010819
    Did she require you send a photo?

  8. #329
    Quote Originally Posted by Neon1  [View Original Post]
    Hot this one up at 3 am in Kissimmee. To my absolute Shock she w.

    Is 100% real and the ad is accurate, no bs.

    She keeps track of time, like she literally put a timer on for 15 minutes, but she was completely engaged and gets into it. Also side note she kind of inspects your junk I guess looking for signs of disease I guess and cleanliness, so don't show up stank or dirty.

    She looks exactly like her pictures except she has darker brown hair now.

    Very clean girl and wallet friendly. Literally was 100+25 for the no cover. Seemed to good to be true I almost got spooked looking for the task force, but it was all good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/174010819
    She is from Miami and may be leaving soon. She is def real and has a really good personality. Agree with everything that was said above but she can be difficult to reach out to.

  9. #328
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Seems the most appropriate thread to ask this. Where do you go to get tested? Is it covered by insurance, and if not, how much does it cost?
    I went to Crew Health recently. It was free, the wait was minimal (like 30 minutes), and the testing was done quickly. The downside is they don't do all the tests, one of the tests is the quick test and not the more comprehensive one, and they don't offer any records (if you have a partner that wants to see proof). It was good enough for me, though, so I recommend it if you just want to make sure you're clean.

  10. #327
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Any urgent care will do it. Any office of the Florida Department of Health will do it and most insurance and medicare will cover it. There are also an array of special clinics just for that purpose. considering most of your posts are cuddle sites and massage places what are you concerned about? lol
    The only problem is if you use insurance and have a spouse and the Statement of Benefits comes home rather than electronically to you. Weeeeeelllllll. Fun when your spouse says "why did you go to the Urgent care" when it was 6 months ago, old insurance, and they just sent you a SOB out of the blue.

    If you DO use insurance route, they may not approve just for an STD test. Just go in and say you've been having some issues down there, and are concerned. Then the testing should be free.

    Of better, as said, the FL DOH, just don't give your I'd, or go to a 3rd party lab.

  11. #326

    Donate blood

    Donate blood. That need to test for STDs and are required to let you know confidentially.

    Tested and trying to do a good deed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Seems the most appropriate thread to ask this. Where do you go to get tested? Is it covered by insurance, and if not, how much does it cost?

  12. #325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Seems the most appropriate thread to ask this. Where do you go to get tested? Is it covered by insurance, and if not, how much does it cost?
    Set up an annual physical with your primary and they throw that in there. With insurance it is free.

  13. #324

    Testing

    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Seems the most appropriate thread to ask this. Where do you go to get tested? Is it covered by insurance, and if not, how much does it cost?
    I've used stdcheck.com before. It's $140 for 10 most common std panel test. You just buy the test order and go to the lab (quest, labcorp) close to you for testing. It's pretty easy and discreet.

  14. #323
    I actually don't have reasons yet, but I might soon be looking to give myself reasons. LOL I'll check my local urgent care and see what their process looks like before searching out DoH offices and special clinics. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Any urgent care will do it. Any office of the Florida Department of Health will do it and most insurance and medicare will cover it. There are also an array of special clinics just for that purpose. considering most of your posts are cuddle sites and massage places what are you concerned about? lol

  15. #322

    Testing

    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Seems the most appropriate thread to ask this. Where do you go to get tested? Is it covered by insurance, and if not, how much does it cost?
    Any urgent care will do it. Any office of the Florida Department of Health will do it and most insurance and medicare will cover it. There are also an array of special clinics just for that purpose. considering most of your posts are cuddle sites and massage places what are you concerned about? lol

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape