Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: BBFS and BBBJ

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 396
Come be a VIP
This blog is moderated by AdmireMyRealit
  1. #321

    Testing?

    Seems the most appropriate thread to ask this. Where do you go to get tested? Is it covered by insurance, and if not, how much does it cost?

  2. #320

    Empress

    I have excellent grandfathered rates that include CIP, BBFS, and recording with her. She's hard to pin down but oh so worth it when she's available.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/177457821

  3. #319
    Hot this one up at 3 am in Kissimmee. To my absolute Shock she w.

    Is 100% real and the ad is accurate, no bs.

    She keeps track of time, like she literally put a timer on for 15 minutes, but she was completely engaged and gets into it. Also side note she kind of inspects your junk I guess looking for signs of disease I guess and cleanliness, so don't show up stank or dirty.

    She looks exactly like her pictures except she has darker brown hair now.

    Very clean girl and wallet friendly. Literally was 100+25 for the no cover. Seemed to good to be true I almost got spooked looking for the task force, but it was all good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/174010819

  4. #318

    Brown Bottom Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by Springfield444  [View Original Post]
    Visited her a couple months ago. She has a three price system. Covered / Bare / CIP. If she is at the same rates it was 100/150/200. She doesn't watch the clock. We went far over an hour. You do need to have a room or it's off to the X. She is a user. At least when I saw her she took a hit literally as soon as we got in the room. And then asked if she could take another while she was bent over bed doggy. If you are down for an experience then she's definitely it. If you want better options PM me.
    It's that pic in her ad of her butt up in the air with her fingers separating her "lips" ... surrounded by an eerily BROWN region all around the sphincter! Maybe it's just a shadow, but ... EWWWW!

  5. #317

    Terri / Snowbunny

    Visited her a couple months ago. She has a three price system. Covered / Bare / CIP. If she is at the same rates it was 100/150/200. She doesn't watch the clock. We went far over an hour. You do need to have a room or it's off to the X. She is a user. At least when I saw her she took a hit literally as soon as we got in the room. And then asked if she could take another while she was bent over bed doggy. If you are down for an experience then she's definitely it. If you want better options PM me.

  6. #316

    Tight pussy Terri, I've seen some reviews but it's mixed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Never heard of her is there a link for ad?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/176712041

  7. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicks856  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her recently? I've heard she likes to partake in BBFSCIP and BBBJ, I'm liking the pics she posts on her ad. Any info would be great, is she clean? Does she test regularly? DM open, stay safe!
    Never heard of her is there a link for ad?

  8. #314

    TPT- Tight Pussy Terri

    Has anybody seen her recently? I've heard she likes to partake in BBFSCIP and BBBJ, I'm liking the pics she posts on her ad. Any info would be great, is she clean? Does she test regularly? DM open, stay safe!

  9. #313

    Any new reports?

    Anyone found anything new? Every time I find one down for BBFS they'll be gone after the first time I dream of them or before I even have time to schedule with them.

    There was one petite snow bunny in international I saw and she gripped the sheets and it was a godly sight, wish I saved the number because fuck I would be there every week if I could.

    I also had a UTR but it was hard to schedule with her so I sorta burned that bridged and she was a bit ways out.

    If anyone has anything LMK, PMs or post idgaf. I'll share what ever intel I can muster, as of now I only know of a few but I haven't seen ads up in a few days.

  10. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    Moving to right outside the Kissimme area. Any reliable girls for BBBJ? BBFS is an added bonus, but mainly want someone for a BBBJ to completion sessions. Bonus points for cof, but I know that's a pipe dream LOL.
    Last time I was in area, had a dream about Amber: https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...a/430787620909 Open menu and submissive. DFK, DATY, BBJ, CIM, swallow, BBFS, CIP. CIA is YMMV.

  11. #311

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    Moving to right outside the Kissimme area. Any reliable girls for BBBJ? BBFS is an added bonus, but mainly want someone for a BBBJ to completion sessions. Bonus points for cof, but I know that's a pipe dream LOL.
    Look up Lucky the head Dr.

    Over towards Orlando, will do anything bbb, cim, cof, pearl necklace.

    I've painted her face a couple of times & gave her a necklace. She record it & took pics of a couple of them. She is a nasty *****. Gets really sloppy & handles the boys.

  12. #310

    Magic mouth

    Has any one seen her? I did try searching.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...306/3219990811

  13. #309

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by RTemp73  [View Original Post]
    I have seen reviews of these 3 for a long time. I have always wanted to see them. I 1st started with Jersey and she was everything that I had read about. Her BJ was fantastic and had me finishing quickly. Then I had the pleasure of meeting Katie. She also was extremely talented. Her skills also did me in quickly. Lastly there was Bunny. I am a fan of BBWs and had wanted to se her for a long time. When I finally met her, I felt her pictures were deceiving. Her body was no where near as nice as I thought it would be. Her BJ s was good but it took me a long time to finish. I wouldn't put her on the same level as Jersey and Katie. So I would rank them, Jersey, Katie and then Bunny. But this of course if just my opinion.
    I agree about Bunny. Her pics are deceiving amd she's much bigger in person. But man she might have the best mouth in Orlando. Her BBBJCIM is pretty fantastic.

  14. #308

    Moving to Orlando

    Moving to right outside the Kissimme area. Any reliable girls for BBBJ? BBFS is an added bonus, but mainly want someone for a BBBJ to completion sessions. Bonus points for cof, but I know that's a pipe dream LOL.

  15. #307

    Visiting Orlando in November

    Doing homework ahead of time. Only there a couple of days but would like to know who are must sees. Love UTR girls that do it all. Any help appreciated (links, numbers, etc) in a message please. Thank you all again. Charlie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape