Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: BBFS and BBBJ

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 396
Come be a VIP
This blog is moderated by AdmireMyRealit
  1. #306

    Jersey, Katie, Bunny

    I have seen reviews of these 3 for a long time. I have always wanted to see them. I 1st started with Jersey and she was everything that I had read about. Her BJ was fantastic and had me finishing quickly. Then I had the pleasure of meeting Katie. She also was extremely talented. Her skills also did me in quickly. Lastly there was Bunny. I am a fan of BBWs and had wanted to se her for a long time. When I finally met her, I felt her pictures were deceiving. Her body was no where near as nice as I thought it would be. Her BJ s was good but it took me a long time to finish. I wouldn't put her on the same level as Jersey and Katie. So I would rank them, Jersey, Katie and then Bunny. But this of course if just my opinion.

  2. #305
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan5555  [View Original Post]
    Going to give her a try. Thanks Iceman.
    Did any of you guys give her a try? Reports?

  3. #304
    I would add UTR Natalia. The massage is A+ and the BBBJ is, well, wild and amazing.

    Quote Originally Posted by SMF1234  [View Original Post]
    So I have been out of the mongering game for a while bc I found a chubby little SB a few years ago that suits my needs perfectly. I keep up with the posts and I'm on the site several times a week. My SB is going away for about a month for a family emergency. For real. I don't mean it as a euphemism for jail. LOL. I'm looking for BBBJ services in the altamonte / maitland / longwood / lockhart areas. I'm Not really into BBFS at all. Just a good quality BBBJ service for a decent contribution. Car dates are not optimal, but I'll take the recommendation. I've seen "Apopka Susan" a number of times and she's decent, but she has put on a lot of weight and her comms aren't what they used to be. I'm clean, well-groomed and not looking for any trouble. Thanks in advance for any recommendations. Cheers!

  4. #303

    Maitland Sarah or Jersey girl

    Quote Originally Posted by SMF1234  [View Original Post]
    So I have been out of the mongering game for a while bc I found a chubby little SB a few years ago that suits my needs perfectly. I keep up with the posts and I'm on the site several times a week. My SB is going away for about a month for a family emergency. For real. I don't mean it as a euphemism for jail. LOL. I'm looking for BBBJ services in the altamonte / maitland / longwood / lockhart areas. I'm Not really into BBFS at all. Just a good quality BBBJ service for a decent contribution. Car dates are not optimal, but I'll take the recommendation. I've seen "Apopka Susan" a number of times and she's decent, but she has put on a lot of weight and her comms aren't what they used to be. I'm clean, well-groomed and not looking for any trouble. Thanks in advance for any recommendations. Cheers!
    So Maitland Sarah is always a great time and excellent provider. You can take her to the motel x and she's ultimate GFE. Also if you just want BBBJ Jersey girl is also a great choice with excellent service but she is a small bbw just FYI. Sarah is super cute girl next door type with a great body.

  5. #302

    Any advice?

    So I have been out of the mongering game for a while bc I found a chubby little SB a few years ago that suits my needs perfectly. I keep up with the posts and I'm on the site several times a week. My SB is going away for about a month for a family emergency. For real. I don't mean it as a euphemism for jail. LOL. I'm looking for BBBJ services in the altamonte / maitland / longwood / lockhart areas. I'm Not really into BBFS at all. Just a good quality BBBJ service for a decent contribution. Car dates are not optimal, but I'll take the recommendation. I've seen "Apopka Susan" a number of times and she's decent, but she has put on a lot of weight and her comms aren't what they used to be. I'm clean, well-groomed and not looking for any trouble. Thanks in advance for any recommendations. Cheers!

  6. #301
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Also haven't reviewed but know is real.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/135950664
    Going to give her a try. Thanks Iceman.

  7. #300
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan5555  [View Original Post]
    Always been a guilty and dangerous pleasure of mine. Any new reports of local ladies or AMP ladies I should fix my sights on?
    Also haven't reviewed but know is real.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/135950664

  8. #299
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan5555  [View Original Post]
    Always been a guilty and dangerous pleasure of mine. Any new reports of local ladies or AMP ladies I should fix my sights on?
    I have not seen her but she has a recent review.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...-door/56265735

  9. #298

    Cip & CIA

    Olivia Kane and Lauren have been my most recent instances of these services, you can fill any hole you like with them. AMP wise I've had luck at king, the spa on obt right by landstreet, and Ocean down in Kissimmee recently. In my experience most girls will allow you to do BBFS if you're consistent with them, even the ones that are adamant about not doing it eventually loosen up a little. Shoot me a DM if you have any specifics you want to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan5555  [View Original Post]
    Always been a guilty and dangerous pleasure of mine. Any new reports of local ladies or AMP ladies I should fix my sights on?

  10. #297

    New BBFS CIP or CIA reports

    Always been a guilty and dangerous pleasure of mine. Any new reports of local ladies or AMP ladies I should fix my sights on?

  11. #296
    Quote Originally Posted by TRowePrice  [View Original Post]
    I think you will leave with more than you bargained for. Based on her looks and willingness, play at your own risk. Just not worth it IMHO.
    Thanks there's also recent negative review.

  12. #295
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her, has anyone dreamed about her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...x/017442073520
    I think you will leave with more than you bargained for. Based on her looks and willingness, play at your own risk. Just not worth it IMHO.

  13. #294
    I haven't seen her, has anyone dreamed about her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...x/017442073520

  14. #293
    Are there any current advertising or you know does BBFS or Greek?

  15. #292
    I haven't seen her for a while, I am planning to see her again and again. I never ask but I believe that BBFS is not in the menu. Regardless she is 5 star.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeroBliss  [View Original Post]
    I come to Orlando few times a year on vacation and I always see Dana if she's close by great provider she does bbj and will dress up for you if she has the outfit available from her pics but I've never got bare but she applies lube to you then puts on condom and the feeling is really good. I highly recommend. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape