Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 41293
-
10-21-24 10:19 #36508Senior Member

Posts: 35CIM is the only reason I go to see her. Haven't had any issues and always swallows every drop.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 10:18 #36507Senior Member

Posts: 158Maci Bare
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/742627784237
Originally Posted by RSmart1
[View Original Post]
Updated link since the one this references was deleted.
She'll do anything bare for surprisingly cheap. Not my thing so I've never taken the plunge without a coat.
-
10-21-24 07:13 #36506Senior Member

Posts: 143Info
Anyone have any info on this one or possibly a name? https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/976365573696.
Or this one. She looks fun.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/875242170412 Thanks.
-
10-20-24 23:50 #36505Senior Member

Posts: 58Never noticed an advertisement in Jax
But, sure it's possible. There's a million 60 year olds here. $300 for a 60 year old? Seriously. Is she paying you?
Originally Posted by MichiBob
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 21:56 #36504Senior Member

Posts: 351Could you provide either a link or pics please?
Originally Posted by SfxtBro
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 19:53 #36503Senior Member

Posts: 59How did you get BBBJ from her? She says she won't do it through texts.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 18:53 #36502Senior Member

Posts: 319Any info?
She is coming back to Chicago. Claims to be from Jax. Anyone?
Originally Posted by MichiBob
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 17:15 #36501Senior Member

Posts: 86Blue west
Anybody know what happened to blue on the WS?
-
10-20-24 16:33 #36500Senior Member

Posts: 587I got it. Now I understand why they're so pricey. They're charging by the pound
Originally Posted by BadRonald
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 16:30 #36499Senior Member

Posts: 690Thanks for the update. Given that you would repeat, I am considering to give her a try. As for BBFS, since she only said no Greek, I assume bareback is on her menu, which was not listed. She did not say no bareback, so I jumped to thinking I would at least try. Very few, like extremely few do not go bareback for an extra donation in my experience.
Originally Posted by MigglesMcgee
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
LB.
-
10-20-24 16:12 #36498Senior Member

Posts: 62Geez, those heifers are delusional. Unbelievable.
Originally Posted by Jax556
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 13:33 #36497Senior Member

Posts: 59Can you be a little bit more specific? Maybe a page number? I've never seen or heard of a video section before and I've already double checked.
Originally Posted by Mrk912
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 13:33 #36496Senior Member

Posts: 255She's legit. Reviews are mixed. I had a successful visit with her way back with basic service. Didn't blow me away but would repeat. Not sure how you think "no greek" = BBFS though.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 12:43 #36495Senior Member

Posts: 587I think it's only 2 women, but they look a little different in some of the pics. You're right about the price. Wowww.
Originally Posted by Jax556
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 09:11 #36494Senior Member

Posts: 45Wow!
Don't get me wrong there is a lot of woman in this ad but the donation cannot be serious. Or is it??
Either way I'm blown away and not in a good way!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...h/838386082620










Reply With Quote





