Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 320 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 370 420 820 1320 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36498
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax556  [View Original Post]
    Don't get me wrong there is a lot of woman in this ad but the donation cannot be serious. Or is it??

    Either way I'm blown away and not in a good way!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...h/838386082620
    Geez, those heifers are delusional. Unbelievable.

  2. #36497
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrk912  [View Original Post]
    I think someone posted a video of her getting arrested in the video section.
    Can you be a little bit more specific? Maybe a page number? I've never seen or heard of a video section before and I've already double checked.

  3. #36496
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...j/349551535355

    Nice tiny body, she posts all the time. I think she is at a JTB hotel, but not sure and not sure if at the thug hotel or a nice hotel.

    No menu given in her many ads. Had posted car dates and outcall but now posts incall and out call.

    Only thing she says in her ad is no Greek, so I guess she does bareback. Would enjoy filling her pussy and mouth full of my sperm.

    She goes by SJ in her ad. I did a search here on SJ and got nothing.

    Any intel from you fellow mongers?? PM or post works fine.

    Thanks in advance.

    LB.
    She's legit. Reviews are mixed. I had a successful visit with her way back with basic service. Didn't blow me away but would repeat. Not sure how you think "no greek" = BBFS though.

  4. #36495
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax556  [View Original Post]
    Don't get me wrong there is a lot of woman in this ad but the donation cannot be serious. Or is it??

    Either way I'm blown away and not in a good way!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...h/838386082620
    I think it's only 2 women, but they look a little different in some of the pics. You're right about the price. Wowww.

  5. #36494

    Wow!

    Don't get me wrong there is a lot of woman in this ad but the donation cannot be serious. Or is it??

    Either way I'm blown away and not in a good way!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...h/838386082620

  6. #36493

    Any Intel On A Spinner Called SJ?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...j/349551535355

    Nice tiny body, she posts all the time. I think she is at a JTB hotel, but not sure and not sure if at the thug hotel or a nice hotel.

    No menu given in her many ads. Had posted car dates and outcall but now posts incall and out call.

    Only thing she says in her ad is no Greek, so I guess she does bareback. Would enjoy filling her pussy and mouth full of my sperm.

    She goes by SJ in her ad. I did a search here on SJ and got nothing.

    Any intel from you fellow mongers?? PM or post works fine.

    Thanks in advance.

    LB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Q3.jpg‎  

  7. #36492

    Where is Ruby

    Anyone have any idea what happened to Ruby. She posted in St Aug for a while and then again disappeared.

  8. #36491
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/520311079764

    This one looks like she could really be fun. But with all those tats and whatnot it's hard to believe she hasn't been around. I say this because I can't find anything associated with her #. Any intel? Thanks in advance.
    Search for Jazmin and Jasmine. There's several bad reports about her.

  9. #36490

    Yazmine

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/520311079764

    This one looks like she could really be fun. But with all those tats and whatnot it's hard to believe she hasn't been around. I say this because I can't find anything associated with her #. Any intel? Thanks in advance.

  10. #36489

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/513073767243

    What was why'all experience with this one? It looks like her menu is quite open.
    She is a gross, dirty, thief!

  11. #36488

    Video

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/513073767243

    What was why'all experience with this one? It looks like her menu is quite open.
    I think someone posted a video of her getting arrested in the video section.

  12. #36487

    Smelly Pussy Latina

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/177733645

    Definitely not the pictures. She was a slim, cute Dominican black girl. Complete with evil warding setups near the door. Both nipples pierced and had a nice slim body. She fucked in any position I wanted and threw it back at me really well. I had to hold my breath for most of the time because her pussy stank so bad.

  13. #36486
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    Is she into it at all?
    Never tried to get rimmed by her, so I am clueless about her licking a monger's ass. Her cock sucking is ok, but be ready for some hand jerking, but she will shove it in her mouth when you start to explode.

    LB.

  14. #36485

    Kim Is A Major Need To Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/513073767243

    What was why'all experience with this one? It looks like her menu is quite open.
    Look at those photos. See 2 of them showing her ankle bracelet? She is known for robbing mongers. Herself. Often has a weapon of some kind. Also has a number of dbs around to help if she needs it.

    She is an over-priced street girl who learned that by asking high prices she could make mongers think she is high end. Poor to average skills. See her at your own peril.

    LB.

  15. #36484

    Any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/513073767243

    What was why'all experience with this one? It looks like her menu is quite open.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape