Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 41285
-
10-20-24 16:33 #36500Senior Member

Posts: 586I got it. Now I understand why they're so pricey. They're charging by the pound
Originally Posted by BadRonald
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 16:30 #36499Senior Member

Posts: 690Thanks for the update. Given that you would repeat, I am considering to give her a try. As for BBFS, since she only said no Greek, I assume bareback is on her menu, which was not listed. She did not say no bareback, so I jumped to thinking I would at least try. Very few, like extremely few do not go bareback for an extra donation in my experience.
Originally Posted by MigglesMcgee
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
LB.
-
10-20-24 16:12 #36498Senior Member

Posts: 62Geez, those heifers are delusional. Unbelievable.
Originally Posted by Jax556
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 13:33 #36497Senior Member

Posts: 59Can you be a little bit more specific? Maybe a page number? I've never seen or heard of a video section before and I've already double checked.
Originally Posted by Mrk912
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 13:33 #36496Senior Member

Posts: 255She's legit. Reviews are mixed. I had a successful visit with her way back with basic service. Didn't blow me away but would repeat. Not sure how you think "no greek" = BBFS though.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 12:43 #36495Senior Member

Posts: 586I think it's only 2 women, but they look a little different in some of the pics. You're right about the price. Wowww.
Originally Posted by Jax556
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 09:11 #36494Senior Member

Posts: 45Wow!
Don't get me wrong there is a lot of woman in this ad but the donation cannot be serious. Or is it??
Either way I'm blown away and not in a good way!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...h/838386082620
-
10-20-24 09:01 #36493Senior Member

Posts: 690Any Intel On A Spinner Called SJ?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...j/349551535355
Nice tiny body, she posts all the time. I think she is at a JTB hotel, but not sure and not sure if at the thug hotel or a nice hotel.
No menu given in her many ads. Had posted car dates and outcall but now posts incall and out call.
Only thing she says in her ad is no Greek, so I guess she does bareback. Would enjoy filling her pussy and mouth full of my sperm.
She goes by SJ in her ad. I did a search here on SJ and got nothing.
Any intel from you fellow mongers?? PM or post works fine.
Thanks in advance.
LB.
-
10-20-24 08:23 #36492Senior Member

Posts: 73Where is Ruby
Anyone have any idea what happened to Ruby. She posted in St Aug for a while and then again disappeared.
-
10-20-24 08:02 #36491Senior Member

Posts: 1246Search for Jazmin and Jasmine. There's several bad reports about her.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 17:22 #36490Senior Member

Posts: 586Yazmine
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/520311079764
This one looks like she could really be fun. But with all those tats and whatnot it's hard to believe she hasn't been around. I say this because I can't find anything associated with her #. Any intel? Thanks in advance.
-
10-19-24 15:14 #36489Senior Member

Posts: 1246Kimberly
She is a gross, dirty, thief!
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 14:45 #36488Senior Member

Posts: 164Video
I think someone posted a video of her getting arrested in the video section.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 13:29 #36487Senior Member

Posts: 374Smelly Pussy Latina
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/177733645
Definitely not the pictures. She was a slim, cute Dominican black girl. Complete with evil warding setups near the door. Both nipples pierced and had a nice slim body. She fucked in any position I wanted and threw it back at me really well. I had to hold my breath for most of the time because her pussy stank so bad.
-
10-19-24 11:12 #36486Senior Member

Posts: 690Never tried to get rimmed by her, so I am clueless about her licking a monger's ass. Her cock sucking is ok, but be ready for some hand jerking, but she will shove it in her mouth when you start to explode.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
LB.











Reply With Quote





