Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 41285
-
10-21-24 15:15 #36515Senior Member

Posts: 354Miss Jas
If it's the 4'8" miss Jas then yes she is real. However if you want Full service look elsewhere. But she is a good time for a happy ending.
Originally Posted by JaxFight
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 14:54 #36514Senior Member

Posts: 36Contemplating Retirement
Well boys, I think the time has come for me to step away from the hobby for a while. I've truly hit the end of my rope with the current state of providers out here. All my favs are long gone, what's left is garbage. I've also been the unfortunate recipient of parting gifts from 2 of my go tos this year, most recent about a week ago. Still can't really believe it honestly. 99% sure this came from BBBJ because my routine with both of them was pretty consistent. I only kept going with them also because I have not yet found any quality bbw or mature providers in the area as I once had. Good luck boys, stay safe.
-
10-21-24 14:37 #36513Regular Member

Posts: 9Syn
Any info on this one at all?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9542648065/1
https://callescort.org/954-264-8065
-
10-21-24 14:27 #36512Senior Member

Posts: 316Got girl next door
The ONLY reason I am posting this is my favorite regular asked me to. I generally do not like sharing the great ones. She is the girl in the pics. Think of your hot neighbor that you would love to bang. Incall one of the better place East of I95. Cool girl, very hippy atmosphere. She always clean and full GFE with awesome skils. Never had a bad time. Never felt unsafe. Treat her right and guarantee she'll return the favor so don't fuck it up.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...z/650665602125
-
10-21-24 12:04 #36511Senior Member

Posts: 413Got to be Fake
If you do a google image search you can see her entire face and it comes up as some Facebook user. You can see her actual name. Seems like the user is from a different country. Very family oriented Facebook page. Highly unlikely if the provider is legit that it will be of the pics she's using to hook you.
Originally Posted by JaxFight
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 10:36 #36510Senior Member

Posts: 183Miss Jas
Anyone see this one? Miss Jas, She wants a deposit. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/760149620644.
I found a missjas904 on reddit, so I am tempted to think she is real.
-
10-21-24 10:35 #36509Senior Member

Posts: 413Sj was chill
I smashed last year. Her incall was safe, a motel off Phillips. Everything was on the table. She's very lithe nice little natural B's at the time. She got into it. BBBJ was good, all positions. BBFS may be on the table but YMMV. I didn't repeat because I had strange off putting Dm from some monger. When I asked Sj about it she said it was a lie and the monger was a stalker. This is well over a year ago if my memory serves. But I'd have no problem hitting it again. She's fun.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 10:19 #36508Senior Member

Posts: 35CIM is the only reason I go to see her. Haven't had any issues and always swallows every drop.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 10:18 #36507Senior Member

Posts: 158Maci Bare
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/742627784237
Originally Posted by RSmart1
[View Original Post]
Updated link since the one this references was deleted.
She'll do anything bare for surprisingly cheap. Not my thing so I've never taken the plunge without a coat.
-
10-21-24 07:13 #36506Senior Member

Posts: 143Info
Anyone have any info on this one or possibly a name? https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/976365573696.
Or this one. She looks fun.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/875242170412 Thanks.
-
10-20-24 23:50 #36505Senior Member

Posts: 58Never noticed an advertisement in Jax
But, sure it's possible. There's a million 60 year olds here. $300 for a 60 year old? Seriously. Is she paying you?
Originally Posted by MichiBob
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 21:56 #36504Senior Member

Posts: 351Could you provide either a link or pics please?
Originally Posted by SfxtBro
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 19:53 #36503Senior Member

Posts: 59How did you get BBBJ from her? She says she won't do it through texts.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 18:53 #36502Senior Member

Posts: 319Any info?
She is coming back to Chicago. Claims to be from Jax. Anyone?
Originally Posted by MichiBob
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 17:15 #36501Senior Member

Posts: 86Blue west
Anybody know what happened to blue on the WS?












Reply With Quote





