Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 822 1322 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36473

    Mustang

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Agree, pictures are out of date. But, she sucks cock well for me, and every time she has swallowed my entire load. Never had and issue with her not liking all my sperm shot in her mouth. Maybe she had a bad day. Any one else having issues with her CIM?

    LB.
    Is she still around the mustang area? If so, that's a no go for me.

  2. #36472

    Allie

    So was ready for a dream with someone young and not on the candy so I rolled the dice on this one. Glad I did. She looks exactly like her pics. She was off gate parkway the other day. Met her at an upscale spot She was staying at. $$$ for the hour, I know it's steep but like I said wanted something young and candy free. Negotiated BBBJ into the dream. Arrived at the agreed upon time and she was ready. When I got on the elevator there was a young girl getting off, more on that. Walked in and got down to business. BBBJ was good wish it was longer but don't we all. Hit it doggy and switched to Mish with some dfk, more BBBJ and then back to doggy for the finish. After the deed we were laying there and didn't realize was texting someone. 10 minutes left and there's a knock at the door and it's her girl that I saw getting off the elevator. I think it's her partner but not sure. A good time but not sure I'd repeat because off the interruption, YMMV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241016_173729_Chrome.jpg‎  

  3. #36471

    Info on Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayenjael  [View Original Post]
    I'd call her again. Seen her yesterday, she's older but I was coming for the T&A. Super nice, and the ass is thick like I like
    I've seen her a couple times. Tried to see her back in March. I had a last second appointment and had to cancel. Which I did. I called her and she texted me back. Moral of the story is. She won't see you if you cancel an appointment. Even if it was confirmed. Oh well.

  4. #36470

    Anyone seen her

    I love her tits. Anyone experience her yet?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/exotic/jville-fls-baddest-come-find-o/145194398798

  5. #36469

    What about rimming?

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Agree, pictures are out of date. But, she sucks cock well for me, and every time she has swallowed my entire load. Never had and issue with her not liking all my sperm shot in her mouth. Maybe she had a bad day. Any one else having issues with her CIM?

    LB.
    Is she into it at all?

  6. #36468
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    What's the trick to get in touch with her? I've tried for 2 years and have never once gotten an answered phone call or answered text.
    I'd call her again. Seen her yesterday, she's older but I was coming for the T&A. Super nice, and the ass is thick like I like

  7. #36467

    Prioritizing regulars

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    What's the trick to get in touch with her? I've tried for 2 years and have never once gotten a answered phone call or answered text.
    I can't confirm this but I'm pretty sure she prioritizes regulars, and she has so many that is the reason it is difficult to get ahold of her. It took me the better part of 2-3 years to get her respond to my calls or texts a many years ago. Now that I've seen her regularly for around 10 years she answers my texts and calls all the time.

  8. #36466

    ALways CIM

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Agree, pictures are out of date. But, she sucks cock well for me, and every time she has swallowed my entire load. Never had and issue with her not liking all my sperm shot in her mouth. Maybe she had a bad day. Any one else having issues with her CIM?.
    Lilli has always been solid and I see her often. What I really appreciate is that she is fast to respond 90% of the time and has always been lucid when visiting. When you arrive, it's not unusual for her to need another 10-15 min but has never ghosted. On the plus side, she is very friendly, easy to chat with, nice body, and great BBBJ including attention to the boys. She has bad knees so she will usually sit by your side while sucking so you can FIV which is tight and odorless. Our sessions are always passionate with lots of DFK and she even enjoys some fun choking. When I first met her, she wasn't too keen on DFK but that has changed a lot now that she is comfortable with me. Her nips are sensitive so just go slow. I have always finished with CIMWS.

    The only negative is that she does not like doggie or multiple positions bc of her knees. Other than that, she's a gem.

  9. #36465
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    What's the trick to get in touch with her? I've tried for 2 years and have never once gotten a answered phone call or answered text.
    Try sending a message in spanish papi.

  10. #36464
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosallyv69  [View Original Post]
    What's the trick to get in touch with her? I've tried for 2 years and have never once gotten a answered phone call or answered text.

  11. #36463
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    She used to be but I have not seen her in years. She was in a small house at the end of a dead end street near the intersection of Spring Park and Bowden rs.
    Geeezus H! I used to hit that years ago. She hasn't aged well. Yikes!

  12. #36462

    Bowden Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinMature  [View Original Post]
    She used to be but I have not seen her in years. She was in a small house at the end of a dead end street near the intersection of Spring Park and Bowden rs.

  13. #36461

  14. #36460

    Jackie


  15. #36459

    She Swallows My Cum

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinFerFun  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Lily this past weekend when you see her. Her pictures could be updated a lot she is a very sweet girl. Body is still in good shape. Her prices are okay in the picture she looks flexible but she is not. Does not like kissing and titty play says they are sore. There was no odors smelled nice and clean head game was okay but tells you she doesn't like cim even tho it is listed. Would be nice if she went to MSOG she does seem to want you to wake up quickly. Will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/494090672973
    Agree, pictures are out of date. But, she sucks cock well for me, and every time she has swallowed my entire load. Never had and issue with her not liking all my sperm shot in her mouth. Maybe she had a bad day. Any one else having issues with her CIM?

    LB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape