Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 8959
-
10-19-24 21:04 #8869Senior Member

Posts: 401I wouldn't say she was that big. She has some thickness but carries it well. Everyone is making her sound like she's humongous.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 13:34 #8868Senior Member

Posts: 827CSU Girl
I got her number from another monger a while back and texted with her. I asked for some pics and she sent them to me. I would say she was a roughly 5'9 and probably 2:20 2:30 pretty big gal. I did not keep the pics.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 13:24 #8867Senior Member

Posts: 401My bad. I freed some space.
Originally Posted by PleasureGiver
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 00:12 #8866Senior Member

Posts: 294I can't get a good enough and recent enough pic from her to see how thick she is. I don't mind a little thick but not into too thick. I've found mixed reviews about the thickness. Probably would have pulled the trigger by now if I could verify. Anyone have an idea of how thick she is?
Originally Posted by Daytonfreek
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 17:29 #8865Senior Member

Posts: 661Yep, I got one too. I get probably one of those every couple years. Bonita was the last one to slide in like that until today.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 02:03 #8864Senior Member

Posts: 850Clear your In Box
I can't message you back, I tried.
Originally Posted by FootMan2007
[View Original Post]
Your Full. LOL.
-
10-15-24 13:04 #8863Senior Member

Posts: 304Trucker Friendly?
I see in many posts the term "Trucker Friendly". I'm curious, is it code or just straight up?
-
10-05-24 15:00 #8862Senior Member

Posts: 77Not the same person
Yeah that's not the same person.
Originally Posted by Sonoma100
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-24 12:35 #8861Regular Member

Posts: 14[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
10-05-24 08:35 #8860Senior Member

Posts: 983Strange PM
Did anyone else get a PM from a user named Kdreamss? This user wanted me to help them meet more people and perhaps get with me. Supposedly a Central State student.
-
09-26-24 06:46 #8859Senior Member

Posts: 48Biggest loser
I've been trying to cross off a bucket list and another one I want on there, but I haven't done.
Does anybody have any links to any say at least 550 pound plus the more the merrier I want to get with one of those chicks that are bedbound and have to be taken out of the house by a crane.
Bucket list.
-
09-25-24 19:33 #8858Senior Member

Posts: 150Bang Bros. Bang Bus
Did anybody else hear that the Bang Boss was coming to the Dayton area or southwest Ohio somewhere?
-
09-13-24 08:10 #8857Senior Member

Posts: 105I know she got another implant surgery on her ass. I assumed that's why she's been gone but if she's out for good then more power to her. Wasn't the best but certainly not the worst.
Originally Posted by Charlie18
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 02:13 #8856Senior Member

Posts: 401Not sure about that. She just told me she isn't seeing anyone when I asked after seeing she deleted her Tryst ad and her Onlyfans.
Originally Posted by Charlie18
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 00:05 #8855Senior Member

Posts: 294Is she healing from a foot or leg injury? Pretty certain I saw her out in the wild booed up with a guy and it's not the first time I've seen them together. I just see the resemblance but couldn't compare tattoos since her arms were covered.
Originally Posted by FootMan2007
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




