Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 598 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 8959
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8869
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    I got her number from another monger a while back and texted with her. I asked for some pics and she sent them to me. I would say she was a roughly 5'9 and probably 2:20 2:30 pretty big gal. I did not keep the pics.
    I wouldn't say she was that big. She has some thickness but carries it well. Everyone is making her sound like she's humongous.

  2. #8868

    CSU Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone else get a PM from a user named Kdreamss? This user wanted me to help them meet more people and perhaps get with me. Supposedly a Central State student.
    I got her number from another monger a while back and texted with her. I asked for some pics and she sent them to me. I would say she was a roughly 5'9 and probably 2:20 2:30 pretty big gal. I did not keep the pics.

  3. #8867
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureGiver  [View Original Post]
    I can't message you back, I tried.

    Your Full. LOL.
    My bad. I freed some space.

  4. #8866
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    Yep, I got one too. I get probably one of those every couple years. Bonita was the last one to slide in like that until today.
    I can't get a good enough and recent enough pic from her to see how thick she is. I don't mind a little thick but not into too thick. I've found mixed reviews about the thickness. Probably would have pulled the trigger by now if I could verify. Anyone have an idea of how thick she is?

  5. #8865
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone else get a PM from a user named Kdreamss? This user wanted me to help them meet more people and perhaps get with me. Supposedly a Central State student.
    Yep, I got one too. I get probably one of those every couple years. Bonita was the last one to slide in like that until today.

  6. #8864

    Clear your In Box

    Quote Originally Posted by FootMan2007  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about that. She just told me she isn't seeing anyone when I asked after seeing she deleted her Tryst ad and her Onlyfans.
    I can't message you back, I tried.

    Your Full. LOL.

  7. #8863

    Trucker Friendly?

    I see in many posts the term "Trucker Friendly". I'm curious, is it code or just straight up?

  8. #8862

    Not the same person

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonoma100  [View Original Post]
    https://www.daytondailynews.com/news...aesUMT3EMVTCM/#text=A%20 Dayton%20 woman%20 convicted%20 of%20 soliciting%20 after%20 a%20 positive%20 HIV.

    Then look at this ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/554789070346

    I am glad I never visited her back in the day, I remember her post and almost pulled the trigger many years ago. She does po up every so often with ads over the years, I think this is her again.
    Yeah that's not the same person.

  9. #8861
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  10. #8860
    Senior Member


    Posts: 983

    Strange PM

    Did anyone else get a PM from a user named Kdreamss? This user wanted me to help them meet more people and perhaps get with me. Supposedly a Central State student.

  11. #8859

    Biggest loser

    I've been trying to cross off a bucket list and another one I want on there, but I haven't done.

    Does anybody have any links to any say at least 550 pound plus the more the merrier I want to get with one of those chicks that are bedbound and have to be taken out of the house by a crane.

    Bucket list.

  12. #8858

    Bang Bros. Bang Bus

    Did anybody else hear that the Bang Boss was coming to the Dayton area or southwest Ohio somewhere?

  13. #8857
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie18  [View Original Post]
    Is she healing from a foot or leg injury? Pretty certain I saw her out in the wild booed up with a guy and it's not the first time I've seen them together. I just see the resemblance but couldn't compare tattoos since her arms were covered.
    I know she got another implant surgery on her ass. I assumed that's why she's been gone but if she's out for good then more power to her. Wasn't the best but certainly not the worst.

  14. #8856
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie18  [View Original Post]
    Is she healing from a foot or leg injury? Pretty certain I saw her out in the wild booed up with a guy and it's not the first time I've seen them together. I just see the resemblance but couldn't compare tattoos since her arms were covered.
    Not sure about that. She just told me she isn't seeing anyone when I asked after seeing she deleted her Tryst ad and her Onlyfans.

  15. #8855
    Is she healing from a foot or leg injury? Pretty certain I saw her out in the wild booed up with a guy and it's not the first time I've seen them together. I just see the resemblance but couldn't compare tattoos since her arms were covered.

    Quote Originally Posted by FootMan2007  [View Original Post]
    Guess she finished school and decided to get out. Can't say that I blame her hopefully it goes well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape