Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 8959
-
09-11-24 18:30 #8854Senior Member

Posts: 401Tiffany Millions is out of the game
Guess she finished school and decided to get out. Can't say that I blame her hopefully it goes well.
-
09-11-24 13:44 #8853Senior Member

Posts: 33Shay
Third this! Would love digits.
Originally Posted by GemCity39
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 11:47 #8852Senior Member

Posts: 33Full again
She must be in high demand, looks like your inbox is full again. LOL.
Originally Posted by PleasureGiver
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 11:01 #8851Senior Member

Posts: 85Every once in a while you'll come across a couple who are fun, clean, and mentally stable and they'll make you forget about all the seedy bullshit you had to wade through / endure before you met them.
Forgetting the bad times, while desirable in the short term, is a recipe for long term disaster. Dayton's scene is so hit or miss, and has really fallen off from what I think were the happy times of 2008 to 2012. To borrow a Gen Z phrase: Too many zesty people in the scene. It's almost like everyone is in some sort of pushing match to be 'different' but they just come across as weird AF.
Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by HerbieCrow
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 15:49 #8850Senior Member

Posts: 850Mailbox cleaned out.
Sorry, I forgot all about that problem again. LOL.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 02:55 #8849Senior Member

Posts: 850Shay
Well I didn't think I would do this again, refer girls on here for you guys.
But this one asked and pretty much volunteered.
23-year-old AA girl in Xenia / Wilberforce.
She's in school at Central State and has her own place near the campus.
Anyone who is a SENIOR who would like her digits feel free to PM Me.
-
08-25-24 13:05 #8848Senior Member

Posts: 322Image Search
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...376&viewfull=1#post6607376.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
I'm my Post #7975 I explain how I search images. This app allows for multiple search engines like Google, Yandex. And TinEye.
Hope this helps.
-
08-23-24 13:50 #8847Senior Member

Posts: 1897Google Search
It still works but most of the time, if you find someone, you will learn they are a scammer using some pornstar / model's pictures. Other times it will be some chick trying to promote her OF pages. A much smaller share of the time, you can actually find someone who was naive enough to use pictures posted to searchable SM. Since a large percent of the time, it is wasted effort, I usually wait for someone to show some form of interest before I invest effort in doing a thorough search. As always, it pays to use multiple channels to look for someone.
Originally Posted by CoachJohnson
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
08-23-24 11:05 #8846Senior Member

Posts: 1419Clubs
So the universal etiquette is for the rooms. If door is closed. Private session, If door is open but the rope is up. You can watch and that's it. If door is open and the rope is down you can stand and watch and maybe be invited in to join. There are postings on the swinger pages about looking for folks to join couples at the clubs.
Originally Posted by FootMan2007
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 01:39 #8845Senior Member

Posts: 850Club 101
Myself & my next-door neighbor (a male) would go to this club together but always sit across from each other, not next to each other and girls would come up and ask us to join them and their "husband".
Every time the husband just sat there and watch me with his wife or got a blow job while I fucked the wife from behind.
Great times there back then.
(2008 ish).
-
08-22-24 18:51 #8844Senior Member

Posts: 334Does doing Google search of girls photos still work? That's what I used to do years ago before I went to wyp.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 18:47 #8843Senior Member

Posts: 334Count me in too!
Originally Posted by PleasureGiver
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 17:36 #8842Alt for Rufus Firefly

Posts: 53Swing clubs
Years ago I went to a bar that was for swinger's alone. No sex on the premises. You could not approach anyone. You had to be invited. First time nothing. The second time a guy with a good looking wife asked me if I was bi. I told him no. That was it. No lady is that hot.
Originally Posted by FootMan2007
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 13:11 #8841Senior Member

Posts: 401It's still pretty pointless to go there as a guy unless your bringing a female with you isn't it?
Originally Posted by Sgorka
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 00:25 #8840Senior Member

Posts: 1419Swings
Been off and on over the last few years. There is a Fetish night once a month or so.
Originally Posted by Hobo6969
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




