Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 597 1097 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 16690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15250

    Vanessa

    She is back in town, its been years, but she was a good time.

  2. #15249
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Yessssss! I have videos of her just before she took a break to get reduction surgery!!
    Now those would be interesting!

  3. #15248
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Eva, back in the good old days:
    Yessssss! I have videos of her just before she took a break to get reduction surgery!!

  4. #15247
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    That first pic looks like pre-boob reduction.
    Eva, back in the good old days:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2016-06-15-09-13-00.jpg‎  

  5. #15246
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Recently spent time with Eva. She's lost weight so tits aren't nearly as full as first picture shows. Great personality with a messy incall. Donated a little more for DFK and BBBJ. I will say her BBBJ is the absolute best I have ever had. Great technique and she just knows how to do it right. Multiple positions for full service while pounding hard from behind to finish. I would definitely visit again just for the BBBJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/732623235628
    That first pic looks like pre-boob reduction.

  6. #15245
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbles3  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing her too about 5 years ago. It was for greek and she could really deliver and man some nice tittes. This post seems like a scam though as asking for a deposit. When I saw her last she said she was moving to Georgia. Has anyone reached out or does it scream scam to others too?
    As I recall, she was a traveling girl, not based in Madison. Big girl, but big in a good way.

  7. #15244

  8. #15243

    Helena

    Quote Originally Posted by EFranks  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried any of the Brazilian touring girls? Prices seem low for their looks, but a few seem to travel together. I'm guessing they are with an agency? If anybody has the agency name or any experiences let me know.

    https://tryst.link/escort/juliet_fox

    https://tryst.link/escort/layla-amore

    https://tryst.link/escort/helenasinclair
    Saw Helena yesterday. She is Russian, brand new to this particular work. Supermodel-type build with enhanced breasts. Would recommend and will repeat.

  9. #15242

    Eva

    Recently spent time with Eva. She's lost weight so tits aren't nearly as full as first picture shows. Great personality with a messy incall. Donated a little more for DFK and BBBJ. I will say her BBBJ is the absolute best I have ever had. Great technique and she just knows how to do it right. Multiple positions for full service while pounding hard from behind to finish. I would definitely visit again just for the BBBJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/732623235628

  10. #15241

    Is it real her though

    I remember seeing her too about 5 years ago. It was for greek and she could really deliver and man some nice tittes. This post seems like a scam though as asking for a deposit. When I saw her last she said she was moving to Georgia. Has anyone reached out or does it scream scam to others too?

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    A blast from the past?:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/078540977503

    I remember her advertising like 10 years ago. And she's still 27 years old! Has she been around, or just came back to this area recently? I don't recall seeing her ads.

  11. #15240
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam0113  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Does anyone meet with this gal https://skipthegames.com/posts/la-cr...-/857601399006 ?

    If so please share your experience.

    I am will to contact this gal and then share experience.

    Thanks!
    Did you check on the LaCrosse forum?

  12. #15239

    Brazilian agency girls?

    Has anyone tried any of the Brazilian touring girls? Prices seem low for their looks, but a few seem to travel together. I'm guessing they are with an agency? If anybody has the agency name or any experiences let me know.

    https://tryst.link/escort/juliet_fox

    https://tryst.link/escort/layla-amore

    https://tryst.link/escort/helenasinclair

  13. #15238

    Is this ad real?

    Hello,

    Does anyone meet with this gal https://skipthegames.com/posts/la-cr...-/857601399006 ?

    If so please share your experience.

    I am will to contact this gal and then share experience.

    Thanks!

  14. #15237

    Mia Amor

    A blast from the past?:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/078540977503

    I remember her advertising like 10 years ago. And she's still 27 years old! Has she been around, or just came back to this area recently? I don't recall seeing her ads.

  15. #15236
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanStyles  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Scarlett Hampton recently? I can't imagine dropping $1200 in this hobby but gottdamn is she my type. I want to get her before the plastic face settles in too much. Curious to hear reports, if any. Seems her clientele may be rich dudes at that price.
    I visited Scarlett when her rate $1 k / hour. At that time I would usually spend $250-300 for an hour of fun, and have fun about 8-10 time per year. I do not experience the higher end providers often. Was not easy for me to drop the $1 k for an hour of fun, but I did, and I have no regrets. For me it was very worth it. I enjoyed our encounter 3-4 x more then my regular encounters. Guess I would have enjoyed other highly reviewed high end providers just as much. It was a rush being with a porn star I saw in lots of videos, and being with a porn star that is so young and sexy. I also have a thing for spinners, she is so tiny.

    Scheduling is usually my biggest challenge with scheduling providers. The day I contacted her she had time to meet the next day, a few hours before she took a plane flight out of state. Everything lined up so perfectly.

    She was a very sweet, very special young woman. Based on reviews, seems like she has not changed much. Have not repeated with Scarlett, but would at her current rates.

    Feel free to DM if needed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape