Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 16686
-
10-14-24 10:23 #15246Senior Member

Posts: 801That first pic looks like pre-boob reduction.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 10:21 #15245Senior Member

Posts: 801As I recall, she was a traveling girl, not based in Madison. Big girl, but big in a good way.
Originally Posted by Gibbles3
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 17:11 #15244Regular Member

Posts: 13Anyone meet up with this one?!
-
10-13-24 12:08 #15243Regular Member

Posts: 17Helena
Saw Helena yesterday. She is Russian, brand new to this particular work. Supermodel-type build with enhanced breasts. Would recommend and will repeat.
Originally Posted by EFranks
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 11:24 #15242Senior Member

Posts: 508Eva
Recently spent time with Eva. She's lost weight so tits aren't nearly as full as first picture shows. Great personality with a messy incall. Donated a little more for DFK and BBBJ. I will say her BBBJ is the absolute best I have ever had. Great technique and she just knows how to do it right. Multiple positions for full service while pounding hard from behind to finish. I would definitely visit again just for the BBBJ.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/732623235628
-
10-12-24 15:35 #15241Regular Member

Posts: 5Is it real her though
I remember seeing her too about 5 years ago. It was for greek and she could really deliver and man some nice tittes. This post seems like a scam though as asking for a deposit. When I saw her last she said she was moving to Georgia. Has anyone reached out or does it scream scam to others too?
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 18:58 #15240Senior Member

Posts: 801Did you check on the LaCrosse forum?
Originally Posted by Liam0113
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 17:49 #15239Regular Member

Posts: 15Brazilian agency girls?
Has anyone tried any of the Brazilian touring girls? Prices seem low for their looks, but a few seem to travel together. I'm guessing they are with an agency? If anybody has the agency name or any experiences let me know.
https://tryst.link/escort/juliet_fox
https://tryst.link/escort/layla-amore
https://tryst.link/escort/helenasinclair
-
10-11-24 14:46 #15238Regular Member

Posts: 12Is this ad real?
Hello,
Does anyone meet with this gal https://skipthegames.com/posts/la-cr...-/857601399006 ?
If so please share your experience.
I am will to contact this gal and then share experience.
Thanks!
-
10-10-24 14:23 #15237Senior Member

Posts: 801Mia Amor
A blast from the past?:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/078540977503
I remember her advertising like 10 years ago. And she's still 27 years old! Has she been around, or just came back to this area recently? I don't recall seeing her ads.
-
10-07-24 17:02 #15236Senior Member

Posts: 27I visited Scarlett when her rate $1 k / hour. At that time I would usually spend $250-300 for an hour of fun, and have fun about 8-10 time per year. I do not experience the higher end providers often. Was not easy for me to drop the $1 k for an hour of fun, but I did, and I have no regrets. For me it was very worth it. I enjoyed our encounter 3-4 x more then my regular encounters. Guess I would have enjoyed other highly reviewed high end providers just as much. It was a rush being with a porn star I saw in lots of videos, and being with a porn star that is so young and sexy. I also have a thing for spinners, she is so tiny.
Originally Posted by SeanStyles
[View Original Post]
Scheduling is usually my biggest challenge with scheduling providers. The day I contacted her she had time to meet the next day, a few hours before she took a plane flight out of state. Everything lined up so perfectly.
She was a very sweet, very special young woman. Based on reviews, seems like she has not changed much. Have not repeated with Scarlett, but would at her current rates.
Feel free to DM if needed.
-
10-07-24 13:25 #15235Regular Member

Posts: 17Scarlett
In my experience, she is tough to schedule with. Not sure if she is busy with other things or it's not really a priority for her. I sent her a message about scheduling a time, heard nothing for 3 days, and then got a bunch of jumbled messages back. I replied then and tried to nail down a date. After a couple of messages, it was silence for another 3-4 days, followed by another round of jumbled messages. It kind of feels like I'm texting with a junkie LOL. I'm sure it's not the case but it's the vibe I've gotten from our correspondence. Maybe others have had better luck.
Originally Posted by SeanStyles
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 20:41 #15234Senior Member

Posts: 36Seeking Arrangements. It's a sugar baby dating site / name of thread in most major cities on this site that have women ages 18 to 99 who want to be taken on dates and get cash to hook up with you. Costs a little over a 100 per month but you can usually find discounts for around 80. It depends on the girl on what she wants. Just like STG, you have to weed through scams, don't send payments online, fake pics etc. Consider it the most reputable and "legal" version of escort sites.
Originally Posted by HeGetsAround
[View Original Post]
I'd recommend making a profile for free to browse profiles to see if it's something you'd be interested in. You may have to look for women in Chicago or cities 3 hour drive away to find what you're looking for. Only you can decide if she'll be worth the effort.
-
10-04-24 19:04 #15233Senior Member

Posts: 64I've been curious on scarlett as well, almost had an agreement then my schedule changed. What is SA? Young blondes are my go to LOL.
Originally Posted by Alabamalon
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 17:45 #15232Senior Member

Posts: 36If you're willing to drop $1200, why not join SA, set the miles to 200 max, filter for young blondes. It would be an interesting experiment to see if you can find one willing to spend a couple hours and BBFS providing a value way higher than spending an hour with someone who may have fake reviews or just a bad day. They may even come to you if you cover train / bus fare.
Originally Posted by SeanStyles
[View Original Post]
Anyone seen https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/785254482160 ?
Not sure if Gigi stays at the exact hotel each time, but I was uncomfortable how you could literally see her room the moment you step into the two story lobby. As soon as I walk outside her door, I can make eye contact with the front desk as if it's not obvious having a dozen men walk in and out. Plus her boyfriend / management sat right outside the door. She's a real toon and pics are clearly outdated but at least service is good.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/269815697053












Reply With Quote





