Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 596 1096 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 16680
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15255

    Break me in girl

    Have any of you guys had luck connecting with "break me in I'm new"? I've been trying to get in touch with her since Bruno's posts but I've never gotten a response back.
    I was going to ask the same thing about the "Break Me In" girl. I've tried contacting her a couple of times and had no response, may try again in the next couple of days. Perhaps that one favorable review has made her in high demand?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/female-escorts/caucasian_w/break-me-in-im-new/130936572255

    Of the girls on your review list, the only one I've seen is Gigi. As you say, she's more enthusiastic performance-wise than most and is decent-looking. My main issue with her is poor hygiene: her room was a filthy mess and there were some body and mouth odor issues that were a turn off. That's why I haven't been in a rush to repeat, not that there are that many better alternatives, at least in her price range.

  2. #15254

    Dani

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/980326667175

    Anyone seen Dani or her friend Jenn recently? Only thing I can find is that the pictures are real and didn't have any issues with her. Also wondering about her friend Jenn.

  3. #15253
    Saw a few girls lately. Some that were reviewed but I've been wanting to check out for myself and some that I haven't seen reviews for yet:

    Gigi.

    She seemed to get into the session but I felt a little shortchanged for what I paid. Don't think I'd repeat.

    Jenna (touch my butt).

    She was sweet but bigger and a little more rough than I thought she'd be. Services were ok but I won't be repeating.

    April (Southern bodaous bombshell).

    Services were ok but I felt a little rushed. She was very nice and quick to respond via text but I probably won't repeat.

    Roxy (busty mature redhead).

    Nice incall, primarily deals via email and is very responsive once you make contact. She's definitely a little older and has a little bit of a belly but still quite pretty for her age. Again, seems like a nice lady and kinda gets into it. I'd consider seeing her again.

    Bella.

    Great / fast and communicating and does feel like she gets into things. She's a bit bigger and doesn't look quite as good as her photos. I'd consider repeating for her QV but there's honestly not a whole lot of actual passion during the session and she does show some signs of use. Personally I wouldn't pay her hhr / hr rates but that's just me.

    Jazzmine (exotic treat).

    I was hoping that would be a good one based on the interests in her ad but ended up feeling like I TOFTT on her. She's bigger and taller than her photos and ad details, would not do DFK / DATY / CG, and did not get into the session. Would not recommend and I will not be seeing her when she passes through the area again.

    Have any of you guys had luck connecting with "break me in I'm new"? I've been trying to get in touch with her since Bruno's posts but I've never gotten a response back.

  4. #15252
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking777  [View Original Post]
    She is back in town, its been years, but she was a good time.
    I saw the ad also. I wonder if the body is still rocking, because those are old pics. She's still 22 I see.

  5. #15251

    Helena and Layla

    They are on their way through Wisconsin and hopefully they stop again. Had a great time with the duo, both ladies are amazing.

    https://tryst.link/escort/layla-amore

    https://tryst.link/escort/helenasinclair

  6. #15250

    Vanessa

    She is back in town, its been years, but she was a good time.

  7. #15249
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Yessssss! I have videos of her just before she took a break to get reduction surgery!!
    Now those would be interesting!

  8. #15248
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Eva, back in the good old days:
    Yessssss! I have videos of her just before she took a break to get reduction surgery!!

  9. #15247
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    That first pic looks like pre-boob reduction.
    Eva, back in the good old days:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2016-06-15-09-13-00.jpg‎  

  10. #15246
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Recently spent time with Eva. She's lost weight so tits aren't nearly as full as first picture shows. Great personality with a messy incall. Donated a little more for DFK and BBBJ. I will say her BBBJ is the absolute best I have ever had. Great technique and she just knows how to do it right. Multiple positions for full service while pounding hard from behind to finish. I would definitely visit again just for the BBBJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/732623235628
    That first pic looks like pre-boob reduction.

  11. #15245
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbles3  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing her too about 5 years ago. It was for greek and she could really deliver and man some nice tittes. This post seems like a scam though as asking for a deposit. When I saw her last she said she was moving to Georgia. Has anyone reached out or does it scream scam to others too?
    As I recall, she was a traveling girl, not based in Madison. Big girl, but big in a good way.

  12. #15244

  13. #15243

    Helena

    Quote Originally Posted by EFranks  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried any of the Brazilian touring girls? Prices seem low for their looks, but a few seem to travel together. I'm guessing they are with an agency? If anybody has the agency name or any experiences let me know.

    https://tryst.link/escort/juliet_fox

    https://tryst.link/escort/layla-amore

    https://tryst.link/escort/helenasinclair
    Saw Helena yesterday. She is Russian, brand new to this particular work. Supermodel-type build with enhanced breasts. Would recommend and will repeat.

  14. #15242

    Eva

    Recently spent time with Eva. She's lost weight so tits aren't nearly as full as first picture shows. Great personality with a messy incall. Donated a little more for DFK and BBBJ. I will say her BBBJ is the absolute best I have ever had. Great technique and she just knows how to do it right. Multiple positions for full service while pounding hard from behind to finish. I would definitely visit again just for the BBBJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/732623235628

  15. #15241

    Is it real her though

    I remember seeing her too about 5 years ago. It was for greek and she could really deliver and man some nice tittes. This post seems like a scam though as asking for a deposit. When I saw her last she said she was moving to Georgia. Has anyone reached out or does it scream scam to others too?

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    A blast from the past?:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/078540977503

    I remember her advertising like 10 years ago. And she's still 27 years old! Has she been around, or just came back to this area recently? I don't recall seeing her ads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape